Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

Maybe I'll tackle it after I finished the Roller Coaster and NINJAGO City Docks. Do you need it quick? I own the model myself, so I've built it a couple of times.

Edited by Stephan

I could do it myself, but I wanted to ask around to see if anyone already had it.  would save me a lot of time 

A request:

4000025 Ferguson Tractor

Since this is a LEGO Inside Tour Exclusive, we want to have this recreated in real life using our own part inventory.

So if anyone on here has got their hands on this set, please build it via the official instructions supplied.

BTW, my 700th Post!

Edited by BrickWild
700th Post!

@Dansing

If your model comply with LDD Official Sets topic rules, you could post it there.
Note that the topic requires to post your model following its guidelines (you can read them in the first post of the topic), but if you need some help or explanation, I can open a private conversation. :classic:

I'm interested where you found the official instructions? I've searched everywhere for them.

Can someone make the 2009 Star Wars set 10195, "Republic Dropship with AT-OT" in LDD? It's listed in the official LDD Set Index but strangely it's just not there when the link is clicked on...

Edited by Murdoch17

On 7/6/2018 at 5:07 PM, Calabar said:

@Murdoch17

Try this file taken from my backup. It should be the one made by Adho15. Very strange the entry vanished from his post.

Thank you. Unfortunately, it's missing 5 parts, so it's unusable to me. Don't worry, I was just looking for a parts list for a friend... I may have a work around.

I've noticed that links to ldd files created long time ago are not accessible. Is there some "mirror" to get old files?
Currently I'm looking for 3677 - Red Cargo Train

Hi UrSuS, and welcome to EuroBricks.

Unfortunately there is not a mirror, but I've a (almost complete) backup. Click here for your train!

PS: I moved your request in the proper topic.

Thank you Calabar! 
Sorry I've posted in wrong place and thank you for ldd file! :)

PS Would be great to have back up somewhere in a single place. (shared folder on google drive for example)

@Calabar I'm volunteering to build 42081 - Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX (A model) and Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX (B model) in LDD. I have just downloaded instructions from lego.com and I will start today. That is if only this has not been reserved yet. I'm quite fast in LDD and it will be done shortly, plus I have the whole days at my disposal.

@pagicence

There is not a real reservation. I mean you can built the sets and add them in the LDD Official Sets topic even if another builder has already added it to the topic. Even if the set is the same, every build has its unique solutions that makes it interesting.
The booking is intended as a reference, but builders are free to follow it or not.

If it is the first entry in the LDD Official Sets topic, please carefully read the rules you can find in the first page. If you have any question, you need help or you simply prefer to check your post before adding it to the topic, contact me using private messages.

Edited by Calabar

Could someone with the instructions do the new Hogwarts Express 75955? I would do it myself but haven't been able to get my hands on one yet and the instructions to my knowledge are still not available online anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Blackpool

47 minutes ago, Blackpool said:

Could someone with the instructions do the new Hogwarts Express 75955? I would do it myself but haven't been able to get my hands on one yet and the instructions to my knowledge are still not available online anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Do you want just the train?

I've made the 4 Wizarding World sets that came out last month already, when I have completed the 3 released yesterday (plus the little polybag) I'll upload them, that should be done pretty soon.

I'll also build the summer wave of Technic sets but 42082 is going to take a considerable amount of time.

EDIT: Just uploaded the whole Wizarding World wave, the whole process was very smooth so I'll definitely be uploading more sets in the near future.

Edited by PicnicBasketSam
Removed incorrect information

4 hours ago, supertruper1988 said:

Do you want just the train?

Sounds crazy but I'd actually rather have the station. Trying to see how I can utilize it with another MOC

11 hours ago, PicnicBasketSam said:

(aside from the fact that the instructions for 42083 aren't currently available...)

The instructions are available here:

Plus 42083 is already built in LDD and published.

11 hours ago, Blackpool said:

Sounds crazy but I'd actually rather have the station. Trying to see how I can utilize it with another MOC

Ok I will see if I can find a little time this weekend to work on it. 

5 hours ago, supertruper1988 said:

Ok I will see if I can find a little time this weekend to work on it. 

No worries. The instructions just went up today so I can build it myself now. Thanks for being willing to help though!

Can someone please re-create set 75217, Imperial Conveyex Transport from the Star Wars theme? (figures are not needed, only the two main vehicle sections)

I would do it myself, but the treads are look like a nightmare and I know from prior experience they don't play nice with the other bricks. (read: they don't connect to anything at all in any, way, shape, or form) I know it really doesn't matter to the builder, but I'm thinking about doubling it's length, turning it blue and white (with trans-yellow parts!) for my Classic Space base as a high-security munitions / unstable energy source / high-stakes prisoner sort-of transfer vehicle. It's gonna be an all around jack-of-all-trades "impenetrable" vehicle, like the Mammoth Car from the 60's Speed Racer cartoon.

Can somebody please help me out?

21 hours ago, pagicence said:

@Murdoch17 I'll do it. I will make 75217. You can expect it tomorrow at the latest.

Thank you again @pagicence! I've just finished recoloring it to Classic Space colors and doubled the length. (It doesn't look very pretty, but it's not supposed to be fancy.)