Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

Done!

I did choose for the tumbler wheels and rims instead of the "Unimog"s. The model looks better with them

With a alternative color scheme.

Edited by Calabar
Images converted in text links

Working hard on Big Ben.

Done

Edited by Stephan

I'm presently building the new Ninjago sets. I also did City, if someone would upload that here for me it would be fantastic. (those models are on the LEGO.com LDD Gallery tagged "officialsets" if you're curious)

I'm working on 21128 The Village right now, and LegoPegasister2015 is going to upload the summer wave of City sets here for me soon. :classic:

Hi, how is this progressing? I'd be happy to help, if you like. I have some experience with LDD and have the set (I reviewed it for brickset.com a while ago).

Regards,

JC

Edited to add: Well, I would have been happy to help, except that my main PC's graphics card has just packed in! Typical... :sad:

Edited by JudgeChuck

Here's my latest official model:

42000 - Grand Prix Racer - Technic

Looking great, could you do 8458-1 Silver Champion ?, because it's a similar model :wink:

Edited by Calabar
Quoted Image converted in text link. Post moved inside the proper topic.

Looking great, could you do 8458-1 Silver Champion ?, because it's a similar model :wink:

You asked a member to post 8458-1: Silver Champion. But the member itself not active for a year.

You asked a member to post 8458-1: Silver Champion. But the member itself not active for a year.

Doh. Anybodyy else wants have a go at this? (i currently can't view even my own profile page so i couldn't check)

Edited by ExileFox

Presently building this summer's Friends wave. I need a bit of help with custom pieces for other things, though... I've made brick-built pneumatic cylinders and pumps for the Volvo, but I need the Claas tractor's wheel attachment pieces and the two new parts from the BWE. Oh, and this: http://brickset.com/parts/design-22390

Edited by PicnicBasketSam

Could someone please recreate set 76045: Kryptonite Interception from the Batman VS Superman movie DC Comics lineup? The newer Batmobile windscreen is in LDD now, so it should be a little easier.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Murdoch17

Sure! Give me an hour, and I'll upload the whole Batman v Superman range for you. It's good practice.

EDIT: ...and they're up! I think somebody actually posted them back in March, though.

Edited by PicnicBasketSam

Sure! Give me an hour, and I'll upload the whole Batman v Superman range for you. It's good practice.

EDIT: ...and they're up! I think somebody actually posted them back in March, though.

Thanks, I thought so too, but they are not any where in the first page or in the list of un-indexed builds! :shrug_confused:

but they are not any where in the first page or in the list of un-indexed builds! :shrug_confused:

The index usually updated if it get to each new page (24 post, then updated. Usually)

Edited by KamalMYafi

The index usually updated if it get to each new page (24 post, then updated. Usually)

I know, I'm not trying to complain or anything, it's just odd it was overlooked / disappeared.

Which summer sets? Like... all of them? I have built most of them, I've put them on the LEGO.com LDD gallery tagged "officialsets". I would put them here, but it takes so much longer... listen, if you REALLY want them here, I can do that. But... at a time like mid-September when there's nothing else to do LDD-wise.