501st Commando

White Boba Fett review

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Set- Boba Fett

p/c- 5

Ages- 6+

Movie- None

Price-$50-$60 USD

Boba being one of my favorite SW characters, this mini figure was a must have. The overall apperance is bland, but since it's Boba, it's amazing. I wish I was able to get one at an event, but good thing Ebay/Bricklink is around.

The front of the bag.

4908791642_38cd6f2ff4.jpg

The back of the bag.

4908791662_7c7f9e0982.jpg

The front of the fig.

4908791668_fd899db21d.jpg

The left side.

4908791670_07d9d8225b.jpg

The right side.

4908791678_8a125246aa.jpg

The back.

4908791672_ef82743d53.jpg

Minifigs- Only 1 in 10000 gives this a 8/10

Parts- Exclusive fig parts only in this polybag gives this a 9/10

Playability- It's a minifig, not much can be said, but it's a very nice collectable, it gets a 5/10

Price- $60 USD for one rare fig, ouch! It gets a 3/10

Overall- I'm very pleased with this fig, my first "1 in 10000" minifig, so this will be an excellent addition to my collection. The price is the only thing I can find wrong with this fig. I would prefer printed arms and legs, but since this was a test version for the 2000 Boba Fett, I'll let that slide. It gets a 8/10

Thanks for the quick review '501st Commando' - but he's too clean to a bounty hunter ! :laugh:

Wonder why a white Boba......reason ?

Ah well, I would get one if it was a better price.....anyway I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

Great review. One thing that bothers me is that they were giving these away for free at Celebration V to the little kids who helped make the ESB mosaic, for free!!! Did I mention they were free! :sing::sadnew:

And here they are selling for at least $50.

Edited by prateek

Nice review, but there were many more than 10,000 produced. They were given out with the purchase of the new slave one in some European countries. I am pretty sure we have not seen the last of this fig, meaning more are going to be distributed.

Seems like half the packs Lego have provided don't end up making it to promotions. There are 3 or 4 sellers on ebay selling them by the bucket full. Surely Lego loose out with this strategy and it would be far better and fairer to insert randomly in all countries?