Sign in to follow this  
Plissken

The Fox

gallery_101_23_281.gif

One and a half year ago I build a small fighter. I liked it very much and kept it. Over the month I added parts, redesigned some sections and took some other parts away.

Since December I didn't alter anything on this ship, just adding a new pilot. I'm very happy with it. Some parts may change soon, but overall it's finished. It's not based on a particular ship from Star Wars but I think it would fit well. I also display it with my other SW Models (and to mention the pilot again, he is definitely SW :laugh: )

It's a small fighter, which has seen a lot of custom work from his different owners.

fox01.jpg

fox02.jpg

fox03.jpg

fox04.jpg

fox05.jpg

fox06.jpg

And that's why they call it "The Fox"

fox08.jpg

fox07.jpg

I kind of like it, the design is very straight forward, although I do like the fins in the back. They remind me of star fox.

A good design for a spaceship. I do the sleekness of it and the overall shape does remind me of the symbol on Fox's chest.

Maybe too many colours. Take out the black and it would be great :classic:

Another nice creation 'Plissken', I actually like the cockpit area....nice flow over wings and cockpit.....nice and streamlined. Nice and simple blasters either side of the cockpit too ! :thumbup:

I'm a conformist! 'Plissken' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thank you guys.

The black parts are the ones which bother me too. In the front section they will be removed soon. I think the fins will stay that colour. At the moment I don't know what to do with the ship-hull in the back. I like the shape of it, but didn't find any parts in a matching colour.

Hello!

Very sleek design you're presenting to us here. It looks very maneuverable and aerodynamic. :classic: Maybe you want to add some more details on the underside. It looks a bit unfinished with the lonely 2x3 inverted slope and the very abrupt gap after it. Maybe attack some 1x2 jumper plates to flatten the slop a bit or attach some nice landing gar after it. I am sure you have plenty of ideas. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher