Sign in to follow this  
Plissken

[MOC] Clone Transport Sled

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Another output while watching TV. I used a lot of the collectible Minifig baseplates and some other random parts I found near me :wink:

A small light armored troop transport, mainly used in bases. It carries the troops around, bringing them to ships, quarters or briefing rooms. Sometimes used in urban war zones, to pick up wounded soldiers.

sled01.jpg

sled02.jpg

sled03.jpg

sled04.jpg

sled05.jpg

(Sorry for the dust)

Interesting design. I like how it's made of just minfig bases. Is this based off anything, or did you just come up with the design?

Not bad 'Plissken' - finally a great use for those base plates eh ? :wink:

I wonder as well as 'prateek' did.......is this from the show or is it purely your inspired creation ?

I'm a conformist! 'Plissken' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I would assume that's you original design right? Good use of the MF bases, the design is basic yet gets the job done for a transport vehicle. BTW, you might want to brush off some dust on your MOCs before taking pics, just a friendly advice. :wink:

Thank you guys.

It's an original build. No real base, only inspirations.

I toy around with the baseplates alot, see what you can do with them. With th release of Minifig Series 2 there will be many more to use.

For the Dust:

I noticed it to late (don't know why). The post was finished, preview and then I saw it. Sorry for that, I will improve this situation for my next pictures. Thanks for the advice.

Interesting design, but the use of all of those plates make it sort of blocky :tongue: Nice job though!