Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Pirate vs Ninja !!

In a comabat between a pegged leg Pirate Captain and a black cameo Ninja, who wins in your opinion ??

Dunechaser provided the answer:

01_ninja_vs_pirate.jpg

02_ninja_wins_1.jpg

Argh Argh Argh, poor pirate X-D :-P

*yoda*

Yarrr. The chances of a Pirate having a fight one and one with a Ninja is slim (the Ninja IS Stealth though...)If it is a pirate like ol' Redbeard, than the Ninja would win... however if it was an up and coming pirate, in his younger days, he would give that Katana a run for its money.

And besides. All the pirate needs is one clear shot...

He might've had a chance to, but ol' Redbeard wasn't very smart to hold his pistol in his hook hand. :-P

He might've had a chance to, but ol' Redbeard wasn't very smart to hold his pistol in his hook hand. :-P

LOL. Didnt even notice. I guess intelligence was a factor in this fight.

Our Pirate Captain might have a pistol in his hook ( X-D ), this would be totally irrelevant to a Stealth attack by our Ninja :-P

*yoda*

ARG! how awful! what a terrible photo! I love lego pirates and that photo hurt me(well, i know you can put the photo if you want, but i felt the need to say this)

well, i think the winner would be the pirate because he has a gun

I dont see why all ye mateys are upset- I prefer pirates too, but this is LOGIC, not LOVE. :-P

What we all need onboard mateys, are ninja corsairs. *y*

Captain Ironhook, I presume what The Hordesman means is a ninja cross between a corsair - A Corsair being a Pirate of French decent which committed acts of piracy along the Barbary Coast.

The Barbary Coast was used to refer to the coastline of Northern Africa, Go here to read more about it.

The word "pirate" is not limited to the rogues who go sailing round the Caribbean plundering ships, that is only the popular stereotype of a pirate. However, there were many types of pirate, such as the Corsairs who were Pirates of the Barbary Coast. A Pirate of the Caribbean is more precisely called a "buccaneer"

oh i understand now, there are more than just pirates in the caribbean, i never knew that! but i still don't understand why the ninja could so easily defeat the pirate without the pirate doing anything back to the ninja

Ninjas move at a tremendous speed. Their fingertips can gib someone instantly when they are mad.

Ninjas can only be killed when they want to be killed, similar to my brothers view on dwarves (except being the masters of the universe).

"There is nothing that can beat a ninja"

-JD, Scrubs

With corsair, I simply meant pirate, but wanted something that sounded more exotic than "Ninja Pirate".

Of my knowledge, privateers and corsairs are either pirates for hire, or men serving a country in the disguise of pirates. Buccaneers are pirates, though they can tend to work more inland, also serving as bandits and raiders in the carribbean.

ninja are just people and they can die like everyone else. dont tell me a ninja hasn't been killed by another ninja before because i just could not believe that. i already know what a buccaneer is because i am one

ninja are just people and they can die like everyone else. dont tell me a ninja hasn't been killed by another ninja before because i just could not believe that.

Sarcasm usually doesnt work on the web, but I think I made it overly clear... Perhaps I should have mentioned that a ninja created the world from a "summon world" scroll? ;-)

Unfortunately effective sarcasm is reliant upon voice inflection and facial expressions which we seem to be lacking here. Maybe if you filmed yourself Mr Hordesman we could download the video and experience your sarcasm the way it was intended. Or maybe not!

Anyway, I agree that the ninja would win...