Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

MOC General Veers

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I didnt like how generic my General Veers looked when compared to other ATAT commander mini figs.

so after watching ESB, I noticed he has goggles. well a few short minutes with a knife and screwdriver (to drill dimples for the goggles) I gave him goggles.

generalveers1.jpg

dsc03306w.jpg

can anyone recommend a flesh head that has a sneer and a printed microphone?

Edited by KimT

Well done. But if the goggles would sit a bit lower, they would look more authentic. Else, great mod!

Well done. But if the goggles would sit a bit lower, they would look more authentic. Else, great mod!

I agree, maybe add a mic (can be drawn on the mf face)

I can push them down with my finger but the pop back up. I suppose if im willing to hack up the helmet I can draw a mic haha.

Simple but really nice addition I must say, improves the overall look of Gen. Veers a couple of times better. And the sharpie job looks very clean IMO. Good job. :thumbup:

Such a simple MOD that makes the character look a whole lot better ! :thumbup:

Good one 'Solscud007' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Looks great! Now if we could just get Lego to give us a General Veers with the correct rank insignia...

Edited by Destroydacre

Looks great! Now if we could just get Lego to give us a General Veers with the correct rank insignia...

haha thanks. but I think you have been looking a little too closely at starwars j/k

I'm willing to accept it as a typical stylistic simplification for a LEGO minifigure.

[...] can anyone recommend a flesh head that has a sneer and a printed microphone?

Hello!

Very good-looking figure, indeed. :classic:

Trying to answer the original question, I guess your General Veers best goes without headset, as all headset minifigure heads would not have this typical face expression, unfortunately.

Here is a list with all minifigure heads with headset, just for the record. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher