Erdbeereis

ToR II Winners Announcement!

Sorry for the late reply

But anyway, WOW! I'm amazed and thrilled be cause I certainly didn't expect to win this contest

The late replay, well, I'm late, too

Congrats, Fugazi :thumbup: ... the redcoats said that they won....:pir-sad2:

mmm, Are you Bluecoat?:pir-grin:... And your new Ship of the Line will have a blue flag on the top? right?:pir-grin:

well, the redcoat can say they won on points (they are a lot more), but, from my point of view, a Redcoat flag will be descended to raise a Bluecoat flag over many red heads

:pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh:

Well I am very late as well but CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and to both the Bluecoats and the Redcoats! Now we can get back to slaughtering the pirates together! I know I have a lot of PM's waiting for me and I will respond starting next week as well as begining to ship out the prizes and we also have to settle the ultimate fan prizes! Etc.

Sorry for that untimely vacation but I am back now so thanks for your continued patience while I was away!

Sorry for that untimely vacation but I am back now so thanks for your continued patience while I was away!

Yeah you shouldn't have tried to stay away from us now! :pir-laugh:

Glad to have you back on the boards again Hornbricker! I hope you had a great time over there! :pir-sweet:

Congrats, Redcoats! And also to the Bluecoats - for taking part... even if they lost.

Special props to Fugazi for his well deserved win - some excellent MOCing going on there :thumbup:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! how could the redcoats win! :pir_bawling:

Please keep the posting standard high enough!

Read the Site Guidelines if you don't know what I'm referring to.

This after all is not a chatboard, but an adult forum!

Thanks!

Leave him alone Zorro, he's just joking. Also, I find your "adult forum" comment slightly irritating, as I am only 11 yet I don't post stuff like twesur and soljers all the time! (that was in a post I read, people were saying we shouldn't let children on this site, why? children like lego as much as adults. I see no problem with children as long as they're responsible like me.) :pir-hmpf_bad:

Moan over!

P.S. Don't mean to be rude.

-Admiral BrickFin

You better not tell us your age. We don't need to know it. It will only lead you into problems.... :pir-wink:

When are we going to find out who won the Ultimate Bluecoat fan award?