jmacias

New LEGO Storage Theme

Looks very cool but is it for retail sale? Couldn't see prices for it or dimensions.

But definitely fun for a kid's room.

EDIT...never mind on the dimensions, just saw it but no prices (unless I missed it).

Edited by LegoDad42

Looks very cool but is it for retail sale? Couldn't see prices for it or dimensions.

But definitely fun for a kid's room.

Will be on shops in september in all Europe.

OMG those are gorgeous. I hope they show up in the United States.

They remind me of the square lunch boxes they had at LEGO stores a few years back... I have gotten a few of them, for storing LEGO pieces (what else?). The larger containers may not be nearly as useful as "generic" plastic storage containers, but they're very trendy and would be nice things for my college dorm.

These look cool but they're too big to be practical for sorting pieces, and if TLG is selling them directly then they will probably be overpriced like most of the other Lego accessories.

You've got to have a BIG Lego collection to be able to fill up these containers:

forside.jpgpt_lego_produkt_8_rod.jpgpt_lego_produkt_hovedstor_dame.jpg

Very cool! I think one of them big ones would fill up most of my collection and that would hardly store the pieces out at all. I think I'll stick to keeping my bricks in the original boxes and tuba-ware storage boxes.

I saw these for sale today in a shop here in Denmark. They are rather expensieve though. A small 1x1 box was something like 100 kr (17 USD) and a big 2x8 box was 230 kr (40 USD).

I saw these for sale today in a shop here in Denmark. They are rather expensieve though. A small 1x1 box was something like 100 kr (17 USD) and a big 2x8 box was 230 kr (40 USD).

Blogged about them earlier this month here. At that time I read that "large box will be £23, the smaller one will be £14 and the head will be £17". Sadly not available in Singapore, but in UK can be bought from Store & Amazon UK website.

:classic: Can some kind soul who is getting/has gotten some do a review pls?

Any news on when these will show up in the USA?

Quite pricey from what I see, but I probably would buy a few.

Ohh... Ahhh. Those could be (an expensive) solution to my current container shortage. I've been based off the standard lego tub that they stopped making for so long that I'm 'beginning' to outgrow my supply...

God Bless,

Nathan

Blogged about them earlier this month here. At that time I read that "large box will be £23, the smaller one will be £14 and the head will be £17". Sadly not available in Singapore, but in UK can be bought from Store & Amazon UK website.

:classic: Can some kind soul who is getting/has gotten some do a review pls?

Hey I own the small head, the male one. I think I'll post some pictures when I'll be able to :classic: