WhiteFang

A special Eurobricks Minifigures celebration is coming soon

Special Eurobricks Bulletin

On behalf of the Eurobricks Staff, I can assure you that something very exciting is coming to Eurobricks. The pictorial review is only the beginning of what Eurobricks is going to offer to our community. Stay tune for more updates and announcements and you will be able to find out how you can stand a chance to win an exclusive minifigure from us.

normal_64.jpg

Right now, you can try and guess what is coming. More will be reveal later on.

Press Release counter

1) Do you know that the 60 minifigs from the LEGO Collectible Minifigs Series 2 which I review earlier, will be given out as prizes?

So exciting! I can't wait to potentially win a Series 2 fig! Thanks for this contest/raffle/mystery hunt! :tongue:

I had a feeling this would happen again. :tongue: My guess is another minifig contest just like the one for Series 1, and maybe even a theme month since there's an announcement this time.

Either way, I'm looking forward to more Collectible Minifgure excitement.

Mystery hunt! *oh2*

Sounds great guys cant wait to see what you have in store for us!

Mystery Hunt, eh? I've seen something on another forum where they hid images all around the site- perhaps it's race to find images of the 16 minifigs scattered onto the logos on different parts of the forum? Any way, it should be interesting.

Press Release counter

1) Do you know that the 60 minifigs from the LEGO Collectible Minifigs Series 2 which I review earlier, will be given out as prizes?

I have recently acquired both series through BrinkLink sellers and share White Fang's enthusiasm for both series. Here in Japan they are only available through gachapon capsule toy vending machines. They have one in the main Tokyo Clickbrick store. At ¥300 each, it is a bit higher than Europe. Not being able to buy a full box or select what you get is frustrating. I got 3 spacemen from the machine I tried, which is probably ok since the ray guns alone will probably go for 2 -3 Euro's on BrickLink.

I really like most of series 2. The Spartan is awesome and will quickly become like clone troopers used to be. We can only hope Lego follows up on this popularity with an Ancient Greek series. Love to see an Athens-Sparta or Greeks vs Persians Castle/History variant. I already built a beach house for the surfer and lifeguard. I hope we can look forward to more minifig inspired MOC contests.

In case too much of an Enigma... is it related to the subtopic line of this thread.

Im just remided of Rolf Harris who regularly asked (about his Cartoons and Rolf-A-Roo)

"Can you guess what it is yet"?.

Edited by roamingstudio

I am so looking forward to this. I can't imagine what it will be but I know it is going to be exciting :cry_happy:

And so many prizes :sweet:

Edited by Burman

Nice.

I'm still busy collecting vol 1. :tongue::laugh:

Special Eurobricks Bulletin

On behalf of the Eurobricks Staff, I can assure you that something very exciting is coming to Eurobricks. The pictorial review is only the beginning of what Eurobricks is going to offer to our community. Stay tune for more updates and announcements and you will be able to find out how you can stand a chance to win an exclusive minifigure from us.

Right now, you can try and guess what is coming. More will be reveal later on.

Press Release counter

I can't wait! I haven't seen any series 1 figs when I look for them, so maybe I can get some collectibles. I really want to see what we do/how to enter! I guess that's what the "Press Release" is for! :laugh: Good luck everybody in the contest.

Capt.JohnPaul

EDIT: Getting rid of large picture......

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Interesting. Haven't seen Series 2 in this country yet.

I've heard everything from "third week of August" to "second week of September" for their appearance here in Canada.

I believe NOTHING until I see them with my own eyes! :laugh:

Very cool stuff! This is going to be my first time trying to win something on here, exciting times!

yeah same, i havent entered anything on here before so will hopefully get involved with this one!

I've entered loads of things and won nothing but the respect, admiration and even envy of the other members. And those were largely imaginary. Could this be my hour??

I've entered loads of things and won nothing but the respect, admiration and even envy of the other members. And those were largely imaginary. Could this be my hour??

Same here. :hmpf_bad: