Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

MOC: RTS San Legonio

Hmm. A very interesting ship. I think the pirates could be changed for Imperial guards though. The ship's flag is really cool. A good MOC!

This ship isn't bad at all! Thomas, you have done well to bump this particular thread because this MOC is indeed worthy of discussion, however, don't bump old threads for the sake of bumping them. That tends to annoy people.

Okay. I think this should be discussed, it is after all very cool. I can't believe no one replied when this thread came out!

This is a great MOC, but I don't agree with painting the hull. Thanks for bumping this thread from me, because I missed it the first time.

Do you think this ship is worthy of the frontpage Captain Zuloo?

It's a little old, but I really like it. Although it goes against my building philosophy of using only official LEGO bricks. I guess it's really up to you Lord Admiral.

Indeed a pretty nice ship, i wasn't even a member when this was posted, but i've seen her on BS.

This is a great MOC, but I don't agree with painting the hull. Thanks for bumping this thread from me, because I missed it the first time.

The hull isn't painted captain, he used tape to make the stripes on it :pir-wink:

that's a very vervy nice ship Mr Phes, is it your MOC ? I wasn't a member when it was posted too... so I missed it, but now that I can see it, I really love it

the tape on the hull is a little modification that give it a really nice look, I also love the rear of it, but I counted 18 canons, where are the last two!! ^^