Sign in to follow this  
Palms

Miniscale Hanger

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is my Hanger for my Challenge with Rujilskywalker to build a MAX 20X20 miniscale Vig. It is supposed to be a hanger in a space station run by a neutral company over a neutral planet named Darpin 3 in a strategically placed system, Darpin 3 has a larger than normal army so it can defend itself against hostile forces from either the Republic or CIS armies.

Well on to the vignette, this is the side of the vignette that shows the parked republic supply ship, It mainly carries feul (the reason for all the domes) but also carries some food and medical supplies. You can also see the glass passage way overviewing the hanger.

4894651098_302774b3a0_z.jpg

4894651480_88b45174e1_z.jpg

4894651848_7132a0778c_z.jpg

4894059605_ae7a76616b_z.jpg

This is the other side of the vignette, Which is where the storeroom is. You can see the republic and CIS crates stacked against the wall as well as a few neutral business crates. On the other end of this side you can see the security and lifting vehicle patrolling the area, It has two large, powerful lifting arms to transport cargo from one ship to another, to the ship to the storeroom, and vice-versa. It also has two Ion cannons on it's shoulders.

4894650726_f5efb8400c_z.jpg

4894058413_849974e3c7_z.jpg

4894652528_11dbd6c341_z.jpg

4894059215_fe715879ae_z.jpg

Gallery

Hmmm.. Interesting design for the supply ship, though it looks kinda a bit 'edgy' and blocky IMO. The hangar concept is simple and well-built, with a nice touch of lifting 'robot' and supplies at the back.

I like the ship better than the hanger, actually. Even though it's a neutral company, I don't really like the combo of dark red and dark blue tiles in the bay floor. The ship also seems a bit to Republican-Colored to be neutral, but I really like the design.

I like the ship better than the hanger, actually. Even though it's a neutral company, I don't really like the combo of dark red and dark blue tiles in the bay floor. The ship also seems a bit to Republican-Colored to be neutral, but I really like the design.

The ship is republic, It's just picking up supplies ;) .