Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Butcher

Stormtrooper prices @ Bricklink

I want to build up a little army, but the figs are pretty pricy.

What do you think would be a appropriate price for a single ST (sw188)?

Without sounding rude, what we think is irrelavent since we cannot cahnge the prices at bricklink.

There are lots of differet versions of the stormtroopers adn the newer ones usually fetch more. I bought about a dozen from a member here and I think I paid around $3-4 a piece. Which I personally think is fair. Have you tried looking for the batle pack in stores, I recall seeing it not too long ago, there might still be some left.

Without sounding rude, what we think is irrelavent since we cannot cahnge the prices at bricklink.

Yes, sure. I just want to have a rough price range.

I looked for the battlepack, but it seems I missed it.

Thanks for your response.

Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds Forum topic.

Thus moved there.

I don't believe your going to be able to find a great deal on a good amount of them. They're not in very many sets and the ones they are in are quite expensive. When the BPs were out you could get them quite cheap since 3 came to a pack. You may want to check eBay, EB, Craigslist, etc. I got lucky and found about 20 Rebel Fleet Troopers from an EB member for a dollar each! :sweet: He did have some Stormies but I think they're gone

You are from Italy? Toyshops is the way to go. Try to find 7667. Best if you have a car and live on the country side. Or phone them! Forget big cities like Milan and Rome though. Too many kids, AFoLs and tourists! No chance.

Otherwise you should be ready to pay at least a 4-5€ plus shipping for one on the internet. Seriously, it was a Stormtrooper BP! I guess there are some out there who wanted some Stormie armys.. And think about how the situation is going to change. I mean, we had a BP for 15€ in 2008, no Stormies in 2009 and one for 2010. Nothing even rumored for 2011. Perhaps an Endor pack with ONE in 2012. So: They won't get any cheaper!

In Bocca al Lupo!

I started collecting stormies recently, and I found the cheapest way to get them is through ebay. I bought mine around $2.50 to $3 per figure. There's a lot of luck and patience involved, sometimes it is a better deal bidding on the bigger auctions. Keep us updated on your collection and good luck!

Sign in to follow this