Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

If You Win You're Still A Rat

Previous Issues

Cover-1.jpg Cover-1.jpg Cover-1.jpg Cover-1.jpg Cover-1.jpg Cover-1.jpg Cover-1.jpg Cover-1.jpg

Cover.jpg

Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Page3.jpg

Page4.jpg

Page5.jpg

Page6.jpg

Page7.jpg

Page8.jpg

Page9.jpg

Page10.jpg

Page11.jpg

Page12.jpg

Page13.jpg

Page14.jpg

Page15.jpg

Page16.jpg

Page17.jpg

Page18.jpg

Page19.jpg

Back.jpg

Editor's Note: This is a choppy episode in my mind for a number of reasons. The first is that I edited it over a long period of time. The second is that there are parts of it I really like, and parts I really don't. I'm not taking about story here, but editing. I'm still getting back into the swing of editing photos, and it clearly shows. On the other hand, a lot of shots, unedited, are very nice, and quite a few others, edited, really make me happy. Comment as always!

Edited by Zepher

Wow, great job! I've been keeping up with this since the begining, and I must say, it is great! A few panels had some text over the pictures, making it a little hard to read :wacko: , but everything else is awesome. Keep up the great work. :sweet:

This chapter of the story was good. :thumbup:

However I did notice that the sets are a little dusty this time so maybe a quick dusting is needed. The effects look pretty good and I like the deserty effect parts. The story itself is so very interesting and now I am really excited to find out what actually happens. When will we find out?

Thanks

Eskallon

Edited by Eskallon

Thanks for the comments all. I'm away right now, and still will be tomorrow. I think early September will hold another episode. Thanks for the replies, keep them coming.

Since it appeared on Storyatures I am reading it with joy.

Only thing that I don't like are:

- white text sometimes is in the same color with background :cry_sad:

- short parts :cry_sad:

Keep brickin'!

Thanks for the bump! I'm hoping to continue the story shortly, actually. Be on the look out!