Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Day Eight

hm-logo-day8.jpg

The following night saw some truly bizarre coincidences. With the Auror guards gone, the Death's Hallowed seemed to get an upper hand on matters.

hm-dayeight1.jpg

Professor Rhubarb Uxley hailed from the land down-under, Australia, that had the most unique wildlife on the whole planet - or so Uxley had thought before he had visited the Forbidden Forest. Now the grim preserve was his favorite place on the whole world. He had tamed numerous beasts and monsters that lived there, but he could not think of using them for evil, unlike his most devoted student, Brandon Townsend, had done.

The thestrals and the hippogriffs and all the rest were Rhubarb's friends, even though they understood his twisted sense of humour even less than the people of Hogwarts. The old prankster had lost pretty much all credibility among the school's faculty, so every time the atmosphere became too stiff, Rhubarb sought solace from the forest and its creatures.

hm-dayeight2.jpg

As he was petting some of the beasts that he had familiarized with, suddenly something upset them and they fled. Turning around to see what had caused the disturbance, he saw a dark-robed figure.

hm-dayeight3.jpg

"So, I'm next, huh?" Rhubarb asked with a wide grin on his face. No use fighting it, he thought.

"Oh yes, I've been waiting for a chance to wipe that smirk off your face for good", the dark figure answered in disdain. "Avada Kedavra!"

hm-dayeight4.jpg

The Death's Hallowed searched Rhubarb's body, and found a potion and a rare artifact.

"So this is how that screwball got around to do all those pranks! I bet this enabled him to use those mysterious votes, too. Well, it's certainly nice to have this all to myself now..."

Satisfied with the loot, the dark figure returned to the castle.

hm-dayeight5.jpg

Desiree Jackson had looked everywhere for her target, but so far to no avail. Finally she arrived to a solitary storage room.

"Not here either, huh? Where could he be hiding? I want some petrifying to be done!"

hm-dayeight6.jpg

"Boo!" shouted someone behind her out of a sudden. Desiree shrieked and dropped her pearly pink wand. Seeing a dark-robed figure enter the room, Desiree found herself petrified - with fear.

The figure laughed mockingly. "Little girls should stay in their beds at night, or else the boggart will snatch them."

"Y-you're no boggart! I-I-I'm not a-afraid of you!" Desiree mumbled, failing to sound even a bit defiant.

hm-dayeight7.jpg

"Oh? You ought to be. Crucio!"

A stream of bright red light hit Desiree, and she hit the ground in agony.

"Now, little Miss Jackson, tell me what other tricks you have up your sleeves besides Petrificus Totalus?" the figure interrogated.

"N-nothing, I swear! Please, stop! It hurts so much!" Desiree begged. "Please, I'm telling you the truth! I only have that one spell left! I already used my Amortentia potion and the scarf I had! Pleeeease!"

The dark figure humphed, but stopped.

hm-dayeight8.jpg

The pain subsided, but a sudden chill overcame Desiree. The dark figure looked up.

"Oh, it looks like my baby has arrived. It's so nice that those nasty Aurors aren't here to bother you anymore. This one is all yours, darling, she was useless to begin with."

Another shriek escaped Desiree's lips as she saw the Dementor sliding over her.

hm-dayeight9.jpg

"Pathetic little girl..." the dark figure said as it left the storage room, leaving Desiree in the Dementor's deadly cold embrace.

hm-dayeight10.jpg

Elsewhere in the castle, Jolie Jadis sneaked towards her next target.

hm-dayeight11.jpg

Sensing someone coming, she hid in the nearby cabin.

hm-dayeight12.jpg

Another Jolie Jadis walked into the corridor from the opposite direction, wondering what was the voice she had heard.

hm-dayeight13.jpg

When she had passed, the first Jolie Jadis let out a sigh of relief. Who knows what would've happened if the two of them had encountered each other?

hm-dayeight14.jpg

The eight day after the initial attacks dawned. The number of the residents of Hogwarts had twindled down to twelve and a ghost, excluding the guests from the Ministry. Auror Potter recounted the results of their investigations.

"It would seem that the mischievous house-elf Jingle had indeed allied himself with the Death's Hallowed. You have managed to smoke out two of them, but there must be more among you, for two innocent lives were lost last night: the venerable professor Rhubarb Uxley and the fair Desiree Jackson from the Gryffindor House."

hm-dayeight15.jpg

Hearing this, Professor Neville Longbottom burst into an agonized wail.

"Nooo, Desire! My one true love! How can this be?" he cried and bellowed. The others looked at the Head of Gryffindor in shock and dismay.

"Professor Longbottom", Headmistress McGonagall gasped. "Are you saying you had an affair with an underaged student?!"

hm-dayeight16.jpg

"Uh... I don't think I had", the teacher of Herbology said, confused. "I thought I was deeply in love with her, but as I speak, those feelings are going away. We never did more than hold hands, anyway."

"Sounds like a classic case of an abuse of Amortentia, the strongest love potion there is", said Professor Sicilia Bathory knowingly.

Shrugging it off, the crowd began going through the events of the night once again.

Rules:

1. There are two opposing sides in this game, the
Death’s Hallowed
and the
Innocent
. The Death’s Hallowed win when they outnumber the others. The Innocent win when they’ve vanquished all of the Death’s Hallowed.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them with a majority decision. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post:
vote: character/player
or
unvote: character/player
. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore.

4. Every player will get a short list of items, spells and skills at their disposal. These can be used only at nights.

5. Each night, the players can use
one
of their items, spells, OR skills by sending the host a PM about it. Some items and skills have an automatic effect, which will be handled by the host. Items can be handed over to another player, but that will cost the giver the night’s action.

6. To give someone else your item, send the
host
a PM stating the item you wish to give, the name of the player you wish to give it to, and whether you want to remain anonymous or not. Items cannot be exchanged without the host acting as an intermediary.

7. The night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. If you don’t send your night ability by the time limit I’ve given each day, you will miss your chance to use it.

8. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody.

9. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

10. Do not directly quote
anything
I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

11. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

12. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

Players:

Hogwarts Faculty:

hm-ava-brigelda.jpgBrigelda Hearth, nurse (WhiteFang)

hm-ava-crudo.jpgCrudo Alakhazam, teacher of Charms (Big Cam)

hm-ava-eloquence.jpgEloquence Malleus, teacher of Transfigurations (Shadows)

hm-ava-neville.jpgNeville Longbottom, teacher of Herbology and Head of Gryffindor House (professor flitwick)

hm-ava-sicilia.jpgSicilia Bathory, teacher of Potions and Head of Ravenclaw House (Eskallon)

Hogwarts Students:

hm-ava-jolie.jpgJolie Jadis, Slytherin (Lord Arjay)

hm-ava-loki.jpgLoki Malfoy, Slytherin (ILikePi)

hm-ava-prion.jpgPrion the Centaur, Hufflepuff (Forresto)

hm-ava-rocky.jpgRocky Broomwell, Gryffindor (hewkii9)

hm-ava-valerie.jpgValerie MacArthur, Ravenclaw (Inconspicuous)

hm-ava-xander.jpgXander Lovegood, Gryffindor (CallMePie)

Others:

hm-ava-dementor.jpgDementor #2

hm-ava-tea-ghost.jpgTea Ching, teacher of Divination and a ghost (iamded)

The Deceased & The Convicted:

hm-ava-brandon-dead.jpgBrandon Townsend, Hufflepuff (Oky Wan Kenobi) - Impartial (killed on Night One)

hm-ava-oraman-dead.jpgOraman Furbad, caretaker (JimButcher) - Innocent (slain by a monster on Night One)

hm-ava-angela-dead.jpgAngela Weasley, Gryffindor (Burman) - Innocent (voted out on Day Two)

hm-ava-francis-dead.jpgFrancis Rowan, Ravenclaw (ADHO15) - Innocent (killed on Night Two)

hm-ava-nene-dead.jpgNene Grandstaff, Hufflepuff (Millacol88) - Impartial (voted out on Day Four)

hm-ava-tea-dead.jpgTea Ching, teacher of Divination (iamded) - Innocent (killed on Night Four, now a ghost)

hm-ava-bulltoad-dead.jpgTodd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode, Slytherin (Roncanator) - Innocent (voted out on Day Five)

hm-ava-harriet-dead.jpgHarriet Pewter, Slytherin (YG-49) - Innocent (killed on Night Five)

hm-ava-stephanie-dead.jpgStephanie Kingston, librarian (Zepher) - Innocent (kissed by a Dementor on Night Five)

hm-ava-sheila-dead.jpgSheila Bones, Ravenclaw (Matn) - Death's Hallowed (voted out on Day Six)

hm-ava-jingle-dead.jpgJingle the House-elf (Dragonator) - Death's Hallowed (voted out on Day Seven)

hm-ava-rhubarb-dead.jpgRhubarb Uxley, teacher of Care of Magical Creatures and Head of Hufflepuff House (Escape the Fate) - Innocent (killed on Night Seven)

hm-ava-desiree-dead.jpgDesiree Jackson, Gryffindor (badboytje88) - Innocent (kissed by a Dementor on Night Seven)

There are 11 players left in the game, thus it will take 6 votes to convict someone. Voting starts 24 hours from now.

*huh**huh**huh*

Err, that was odd. First some gloating: HAH! Take that you stinky hallowed house elf! Did you actually think you could get away with the vote on me? Heed this warning you hallowed scum, don't tangle with me, Jolie Jadis always comes out on top!

So, I have served you an impartial and two hallowed on a platter. I bet your pleased you didn't vote me out now huh? And you should be thanking your lucky stars I didn't accept that alliance that wasn't offered to me. :grin:

Onto more important things, the hallowed are in control of a dementor. Meaning they have two kills a night. *oh2* Scary. Hear this - there are at least three hallowed remaining:

-The killer hallowed

-The dementor hallowed

-The imperius curse hallowed A.K.A Mr Alakhazam

So, I think today Crudo should go, anyone disagree? My arguement can be found yesterday if he chooses tto protest. :wink: Also, in case you were wondering, he was Jolie Jadis No.2 last night. Doesn't he look so much better as me?

Who else? That's up to you, I've helped you out more than enough! I am supposed to be impartial after all! :laugh: Honestly, I've done more than Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby up there. All they seem to do is complain. :hmpf:

Rhubarb was deffinantly killed by a teacher based off this statement!

"So, I'm next, huh?" Rhubarb asked with a wide grin on his face. No use fighting it, he thought.

"Oh yes, I've been waiting for a chance to wipe that smirk off your face for good", the dark figure answered in disdain. "Avada Kedavra!"

Not necessarily - it could just as well be a student that loathed him.

Hm. This is interesting. If what Prion says is true, then at least 1 more teacher is Hallowed.

It's not Professor Malleus, she helped us get rid of Sheila. Professor Ching investigated Ms. Bathroy, and Professor Longbottom is not the killer. Since Jingle was not the killer, and if Crudo has Imperius curse, then Madam Hearth is the Hallowed killer.

I think it's clear that Hearth, Crudo, or both is Hallowed, if what Jolie says is true.

Oh, yeah. Here are my thoughts on everyone still alive:

- Miss Bathory, I highly trust her and she has been cleared by Miss Ching. Night Actions known. INNOCENT.

- Miss Malleus, she started as a suspect of mine but has gradually becoma more trustworthy. I now trust her a lot. Night Actions Known. INNOCENT.

- Miss Hearth, either Jingle or her was a killer. What she claims to me in private is a bit odd but then again, I see no reason to doubt it. She has yet to vote, though it is now known that she cannot use the mystery vote. Night Actions Known. MOST LIKELY INNOCENT.

- Prof Longbottom, I know very little of him. From his words during the day he seems to be trustworthy though. Night Actions Unknown. ?.

- Prof Alakhazam, I made my thoughts on him very clear. Jingle and Sheila both attacked me so based on everything he is my top suspect. Night Actions Known (Well, I think I know them). HALLOWED.

- Prion, I suspected him for a while, but my suspicions have proven unfounded. Night Actions Unknown. INNOCENT.

- Loki Mafloy, he has yet to vote for a hallowed. I know little of him save for the fact that he supplied me luck potion. Night Actions Unknown. ?.

- Valerie, helped vote out two hallowed. Climed Night Action Known. MOST LIKELY INNOCENT.

- Rocky Broomwell, I've confided in him for quite a while. Night Actions Known. INNOCENT.

- Xander Lovegood, everyone from Gryffindor has been innocent. Has voted off two hallowed though. Night Actions Unknown. ?.

So, you can see where my suspicions lie. There is also the chance of conversion that musn't be forgotten.

So, you can see where my suspicions lie. There is also the chance of conversion that musn't be forgotten.

I don't think they can convert. I think it was implied when Sheila was taken that conversion took place before the lockdown of the castle.

Oh yea, I've been having private chats with Ms. Ching, and have even helped her. I was also the one who killed Cuddles, as I recieved the Sword of Gryffindor from Professor McGongagall after Angela was convicted.

Firstly, let me apoliges for my out burst. What will my Hannah say when she finds out I've been under the influence of a love potion... :cry_sad:

The second Jolie could either be a polyjuce user (Professor Bathory, perhaps), or Jodie from the future (Do you have a time turner, Jodie?).

I defiantly think Crudo is Hallowed, as that would complete the collection of people who voted for Jodie, our best asset. I'm also not fond of Loki. The mystery killer teacher said they Hallowed like Slytherin, and as Jodie is out of that equation, is should be Loki.

The second Jolie could either be a polyjuce user (Professor Bathory, perhaps), or Jodie from the future (Do you have a time turner, Jodie?).

I think Jolie already cleared up that issue, Professor.

Also, in case you were wondering, he was Jolie Jadis No.2 last night. Doesn't he look so much better as me?

May I suggest you get a new Remembrall? :wink:

I'm willing to go with Jolie on her suspicions about Crudo - let's hope he steps up to defend himself soon.

May I suggest you get a new Remembrall? :wink:

I've got one, I just forgot where I've put it... :look:

But now I see this in a interesting light. Maybe when madame Kingston saw Bulltoad in her foe glass, she saw someone impersonating him. Maybe someone been stealing polyjuice potions.

Clearly Jolie is getting the job done here, so I can see no reason to oppose her latest suggestion when the time comes.

Aside from that, it sucks that we seem to get it right and still lose people every night. I don't know how long we can keep doing that before it's too late. I think we need to coordinate our night actions better to try to stop so many deaths in hopes of holding out long enough to stop these bastards before we're all dead. Any ideas on that?

Clearly Jolie is getting the job done here, so I can see no reason to oppose her latest suggestion when the time comes.

Aside from that, it sucks that we seem to get it right and still lose people every night. I don't know how long we can keep doing that before it's too late. I think we need to coordinate our night actions better to try to stop so many deaths in hopes of holding out long enough to stop these bastards before we're all dead. Any ideas on that?

Good idea. Everyone, if you have a protecting action, use it.

*huh**huh**huh*

Err, that was odd. First some gloating: HAH! Take that you stinky hallowed house elf! Did you actually think you could get away with the vote on me? Heed this warning you hallowed scum, don't tangle with me, Jolie Jadis always comes out on top!

So, I have served you an impartial and two hallowed on a platter. I bet your pleased you didn't vote me out now huh? And you should be thanking your lucky stars I didn't accept that alliance that wasn't offered to me. :grin:

Onto more important things, the hallowed are in control of a dementor. Meaning they have two kills a night. *oh2* Scary. Hear this - there are at least three hallowed remaining:

-The killer hallowed

-The dementor hallowed

-The imperius curse hallowed A.K.A Mr Alakhazam

So, I think today Crudo should go, anyone disagree? My arguement can be found yesterday if he chooses tto protest. :wink: Also, in case you were wondering, he was Jolie Jadis No.2 last night. Doesn't he look so much better as me?

Who else? That's up to you, I've helped you out more than enough! I am supposed to be impartial after all! :laugh: Honestly, I've done more than Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby up there. All they seem to do is complain. :hmpf:

You have everyone wrapped So tight around your impartail finger that I know regardless of what o say you are going to vote for me and get all your sheep to follow. I dont even have the imperious curse as a spell I can use, so you are don't again. I was on a business trip for the school and so I missed the opportunity to speak yesterday.

The only person I have ever voted for is you, and that's due to all the twists and turns your logic has, many innocents past before you supposedly led us to convict a few halloweds. I think you and the hallowed let a few go, I've read about that being done before. You seem to say you know nothing about Loki malfoy, yet everything about me. I'd take a closer look.

Not sure why you would say I was the second you? How do you explain that? Sounds like one of your tricks to help your crowd feel better about their wrong vote. I still can't figure out your exact motive, why you let innocents die and hallowed. I can't help but think there is something in it for you as an impartial individual. It makes sense, no hallowed killed for days and days, and then just as their numbers were getting to a scat number, they start to get taken out. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for that, but there's more to Yu then your senseless constant babbling.

Again, I know you all likely wont trust me but you'll realize the web he has you all tangled in when his plan comes to be seen. I may Not be a very vocal person but does that condemned me to prison win no proof, except jolies word? Do what You will, but I am not the one you should fear.

Oh, come on! Desiree Jackson was a good friend and ally to me. And so was Rhubarb Uxley! :cry_sad: They'd both helped me out, and now they're gone.

As for last night, well, I investigated Rhubarb. Yes, it's no use now, but here's what I found out:

• Item: Time-Turner – allows you to use two actions per night and vote twice during a day (send the second vote via PM to keep it a secret; automatic effect)

• Item: Polyjuice (Transformation Potion) – use it on a target to make him or her look like another specified character for one night; all actions aimed at the person who looks like the target will have a 50% chance of being aimed at the target instead; any actions aimed at the target will not connect (specify the target and who you want him/her to look like; used once)

• Spell: Rictusempra – tickle the target for an unknown effect

• Spell: Stupefy – knock the target unconscious, preventing him or her from taking action (can also be used on monsters)

So, I hope that's a help to us in some way.

Yes, yes, I know. "If I trusted him, why did I investigate him?" Well, someone suggested I investigate him, and I actually forgot he was on my 'Trusted' list, and it was too late when I realised. My bad.

Now. Good to hear my hunch about Jingle was correct. Bad that there's another Dementor on the loose. They give me the chills... A terrible way to go... :sadnew:

Hmmm. Now the Hallowed control the mystery vote, hmm? Interesting.

Well, I've revealed what I discovered last night. There you go.

I actually enjoyed all of Rhubarb's jokes after a hard afternoon of teaching on a gloomy day, he will be missed.

The only person I have ever voted for is you, and that's due to all the twists and turns your logic has, many innocents past before you supposedly led us to convict a few halloweds. I think you and the hallowed let a few go, I've read about that being done before. You seem to say you know nothing about Loki malfoy, yet everything about me. I'd take a closer look.

You are really silly if you think that the Hallowed are going to allow 2 hallowed to be let go just like that. Yes they would vote some out when they are near to be voted but they would never put there own argument and covince others from the start to vote there fellowed hallowed out. :hmpf:

Not sure why you would say I was the second you? How do you explain that? Sounds like one of your tricks to help your crowd feel better about their wrong vote. I still can't figure out your exact motive, why you let innocents die and hallowed. I can't help but think there is something in it for you as an impartial individual. It makes sense, no hallowed killed for days and days, and then just as their numbers were getting to a scat number, they start to get taken out. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for that, but there's more to you then your senseless constant babbling.

Oh really, were you not. Well the night before a Polyjuice potion was sent to me and I decided to use it to protect Jolie from you all. I made her look like you or something so all spells aimed at her have a 50% chance of hitting you. Now do you still want to say that you are not the second Jolie. You have just blatently lied to us making you look better and in other words saying that Jolie is the liar when you are Crudo.

Again, I know you all likely wont trust me but you'll realize the web he has you all tangled in when his plan comes to be seen. I may Not be a very vocal person but does that condemned me to prison win no proof, except jolies word? Do what You will, but I am not the one you should fear.

Well now we know not to trust you and obviously you are trying to tangle her in a web by saying that she is lying. Oh and now there is also my proof so if do any body else here does not trust Jolie then at least trust me when I say he lies about being the second Jolie. I am sure Crudo also knows who he is after being transformed, as you always are aware while under polyjuice potion.

I certainly know who I am voting off then today and hopefully today can bring us another quick conviction that will once again be successful.

Yup, the hallowed are stronger than ever despite us taking out two of them. All I have to say is don't waste your night actions on me tonight! I can look after myself. :wink:

1. You have everyone wrapped So tight around your impartail finger that I know regardless of what o say you are going to vote for me and get all your sheep to follow. I dont even have the imperious curse as a spell I can use, so you are don't again. I was on a business trip for the school and so I missed the opportunity to speak yesterday.

2. The only person I have ever voted for is you, and that's due to all the twists and turns your logic has, many innocents past before you supposedly led us to convict a few halloweds. I think you and the hallowed let a few go, I've read about that being done before. You seem to say you know nothing about Loki malfoy, yet everything about me. I'd take a closer look.

3. Not sure why you would say I was the second you? How do you explain that? Sounds like one of your tricks to help your crowd feel better about their wrong vote. I still can't figure out your exact motive, why you let innocents die and hallowed. I can't help but think there is something in it for you as an impartial individual. It makes sense, no hallowed killed for days and days, and then just as their numbers were getting to a scat number, they start to get taken out. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for that, but there's more to Yu then your senseless constant babbling.

4. Again, I know you all likely wont trust me but you'll realize the web he has you all tangled in when his plan comes to be seen. I may Not be a very vocal person but does that condemned me to prison win no proof, except jolies word? Do what You will, but I am not the one you should fear.

Oh, you spoke up. Well it's nice to hear you put up a fight, Jingle didn't and that was quite sad. Not that I'd change my mind, it's just fun to see the hallowed try and escape. :grin: Right, to begin with your anger has betrayed you. You've gone straight for an attack on me and have not bothered to disprove my arguements against you. This just makes you more of a suspect to me. Onto your specific defence.

1. Rather bad defence that. You start with an attack on me. Now then, if you don't control the imperius curse then what do you control? With so many suspecting you now would be a good time to come clean, although you can't of course so you'll just deny everything. It was unfortunate that you couldn't speak yesterday, though I'm sure if you could you'd atack me and defend Jingle.

2. Yes, you voted for me along with two other hallowed. Though I suppose you were just mislead? Silly hallowed, I bet you were suprised when no-one followed your bandwagon. Now, as for the innocents voted out before, perhaps you should look again?

- Day One, no-one was voted out.

- Day Two, many people voted for Angela. She was suspicious to almost everyone, can I be blaimed? No.

- Day Three, still we were no further forward. It is true I voted for Harriet but she wasn't voted out. I can take responsibility for that though.

- Day Four, I took out Nene. She was impartial, though at the time I felt she was hallowed. It wasn't an innocent loss though.

- Day Five, it was almost a given that Bulltoad would go yet I went against the tide to vote for Sheila. A hallowed. The Bulltoad conviction had nothing to do with me.

- Day Six, a little unsure I revealed my reasons only to be attacked by Jingle, Sheila and you. I also voted for Sheila, a hallowed.

- Day Seven, I show to you proof that Jingle is hallowed, he is voted out and what do you know? He was hallowed.

From that you can see I've been helpful since day four. The only innocent conviction which I was part of was of Angela. You've also done me a favour by commenting on Loki, which makes me suspect him even more.

3. Me again? You've given up trying to defend against my arguements haven't you, too much huh? Miss Bathory has explained why you were the second me, clearly your denial is more proof of your guilt. So, because I've dispatched hallowed (which wouldn't have been taken out if not for me) I'm suspicious? If I was listened to we could have been taking out hallowed since day five. My constant babbling has led us to three non-innocent convictions. Of course, you have yet to help vote off a hallowed at all.

4. The thing is, my night actions are known. Yours are not, if you cannot use the imperius curse what can you do otherwise?

Seriously, your time of evil is up gramps. I bet your wishing you didn't vote for me now? If you still want to argue then kindly defend yourself rather than accusing me. Maybe we will be convinced otherwise...... :laugh:

Today is filled with so much mixed feelings, 2 innocents dead in 1 night. Their deaths will be revenged. We must do something to overcome the Death Hallowed. I am very confident with Jingle and Sheilia's death, their numbers are reducing and they will need to have a miracle to win this. I don't know how did we obtain the remaining Death Hallowed's numbers, but I am sure we are stressing them in the dark. Let's nab the right one again, today.

Looks like lots of happening last night and I must thanks Madam Ching for sharing some of her valuable insights in this. At least, we are now aware of what these mysterious items are capable of.

Lastly, I will like to thanks Jolie for helping the innocents for pointing us to the right direction so far. Let's hope we won't make any mistakes in the latter days.

You can now start voting. You'll once again have about 48 hours time to make a conviction. It takes 6 votes to convict someone.

Vote:Crudo Alakhazam/Big Cam

I have stated my reasons above.

As have I, Professor Batharoy.

GAAAAAAAH!!!! :sing:

I've seen a g-g-g-ghost! And not Miss Ching! It was Desiree! And she threw a potato at me before dissapearing into thin air. :oh: Seems Crudo was the intended target of petrification, yet more proof of his guilt.

Now then, Crudo has been inable to defend himself. Boo! That's no fun.

Vote: Crudo Alakhazam/Big Cam

You're clearly hallowed, I think mostly everyone should be convinced by now. Tommorow we should consider looking into Loki Malfoy. Now then, does the accused have anything to defend themselves with? Seriously, your time is short so make with the talk while you still can. Just to amuse me.

Whoah, voting three times! You must really hate the guy. :tongue:

I've seen a g-g-g-ghost! And not Miss Ching! It was Desiree! And she threw a potato at me before dissapearing into thin air. :oh: Seems Crudo was the intended target of petrification, yet more proof of his guilt.

I don't think so. Seems a little convenient and unlikely, doesn't it, Jolie?

I don't think so. Seems a little convenient and unlikely, doesn't it, Jolie?

What are you getting at? :sceptic:

Here's the note:

Last night I tried to cast Petrificus Totalus on Crudo Alakhazam, but he was nowhere to be found, so I failed.

Where was Crudo?

Apparantly she has been given permission from the powers that be... or something. :wacko: Don't be a twat and keep up the vote for Crudo, let's see if we can nail him in less time than the last one. :sweet: