Sign in to follow this  
Ezechielle

MOC: Waste collector

Looks very nice. I especially like the pipe technique. I was hoping to find a use for those flick fire pieces. Good Job! :thumbup:

Excellent vig you have there 'Ezechielle' :thumbup: - fantastic work on the downpipe and man, does he look down too......like look at the amount of rubbish eh ? :wink:

I'm a conformist! 'Ezechielle' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks everyone!

Nice. Is that a ski pole?

Yes! The one from the collectible minifigures (serie 2), here used as a "pike" used by the waste collectors to pick papers/cans/leaves on the ground (I don't even know how to call that tool in French! :laugh: )

Why's he so unhappy? At least he's got a job!

Excellent work, Ezechielle!

Great use of the skier's pole and headgear, the details on the small building are pretty good too, especially the pipes and the color and plate variations on the wall. Good job my name-sake, 'Ezechielle'! default_thumbup.gif

Great vignette, Ezechielle! :thumbup: The wall looks great with the variation of colours, so does the drainpipe. Nice use of the ski pole, but I especially like the black turbans as garbage bags.

Great job! :thumbup: Love the texture for the wall and of course the parts usage, especially the ones from MFs series 3 :wink:

Well done on this, the detail on the wall ad the drain pipe are brilliant! A very nice vig to be sure :thumbup: