ACPin

Gungan Sacred Place

What really stands out for me here is the Gian Speeder. I guess it's the coloring, but it's the first thing I noticed. I also like the use of the HP torso for Boss Nass.

I think it's the same baby blue-colored Gian speeder used in the epic contest, right AC? I love the greeneries and lush vegetation depicted in the MOC. The forest backdrop also adds an additional 'foresty' atmosphere. Great job as always Sir! default_thumbup.gif

Another fine MOC (as usual) from you, sir. The foliage is great and I love the Gian Speeder. And I notice you have a lot of Gungans! I also have to ask what you have up your sleeve for us AC?

Once again 'ACPin' another AWESOME creation :grin: - I'm a conformist! 'ACPin' really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Yet another fantastic episode 1 scene. Everything about it is brilliant ... except ... the head of Boss Nass. Pity, not much you can do about that. Excellent MOC regardless.

Great really great. The gian speeder is lovely and the trees are really realistic. I can't really say anything bad about this MOC but one would maybe be that there are too many flower stems. Maybe put some other plants in there.

I enjoyed looking at this AC, Well Done. :classic:

This is just awesome. I love your Gungan collection. I also like the way you did big boss nass. Great job!

Masked

As much as gungans annoy me, this MOC doesn't. The vegetation looks just like it would for a movie shot coming in from up high and then lowering in while zooming in on a character.

Great work as usual.

As much as gungans annoy me, this MOC doesn't. The vegetation looks just like it would for a movie shot coming in from up high and then lowering in while zooming in on a character.

Great work as usual.

ACPin, is Naboo your favorite theme in Star Wars ? :)

Whoa, that's impressive! The only thing that I don't like is the green Naboo speeder that blends too much with it's surroundings.

Thanks all for your comments! :classic:

What really stands out for me here is the Gian Speeder. I guess it's the coloring, but it's the first thing I noticed. I also like the use of the HP torso for Boss Nass.

Kinda stands out from the greens and I've used that Boss Nass fig from a previous MOC.

I think it's the same baby blue-colored Gian speeder used in the epic contest, right AC? I love the greeneries and lush vegetation depicted in the MOC. The forest backdrop also adds an additional 'foresty' atmosphere. Great job as always Sir! default_thumbup.gif

Yes, that speeder was from the medium contest entry.

Boss Nass looks awesome.

Nothing new as I've used it before.

Another fine MOC (as usual) from you, sir. The foliage is great and I love the Gian Speeder. And I notice you have a lot of Gungans! I also have to ask what you have up your sleeve for us AC?

You'll just have to wait and see. :wink:

Once again 'ACPin' another AWESOME creation :grin: - I'm a conformist! 'ACPin' really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

:laugh:

Yet another fantastic episode 1 scene. Everything about it is brilliant ... except ... the head of Boss Nass. Pity, not much you can do about that. Excellent MOC regardless.

:grin:

Great MOC and great diorama in general. The use of the surrounding wallpaper makes it look (more)huge.

Yes, the background add more depth to the scene and that's a poster I bought from an art shop.

Great really great. The gian speeder is lovely and the trees are really realistic. I can't really say anything bad about this MOC but one would maybe be that there are too many flower stems. Maybe put some other plants in there.

I enjoyed looking at this AC, Well Done. :classic:

Those are not stems but rather vines and the scene from the movie didn't have much variety of vegetation either. Again that speeder was from the medium contest entry.

This is just awesome. I love your Gungan collection. I also like the way you did big boss nass. Great job!

Masked

Amassed the Gungan army from the KB sales way, way back.

Great work as usual.

You're not alone in that sentiment as some had mentioned that before.

ACPin, is Naboo your favorite theme in Star Wars ? :)

It only looks that way this year as I was building the merged MOC.

Whoa, that's impressive! The only thing that I don't like is the green Naboo speeder that blends too much with it's surroundings.

That's the original speeder which I didn't mod.

AC