Underneath those ninja costumes, they're just monster truck-loving fools.

Maaaan, they got rid of the black army helmet! I am also sure there was at least one lady-fig in the theme, but I can't find her now. This has got to be one of the first times I have seen prelim pics and then been disappointed with the finals!

I can safely say, the price points mean I am sure to purchase some sets and figure packs, but otherwise I am disappoint.

2112-1.jpg

2263-1.jpg

2258-1.jpg

2115-1.jpg

2505-1.jpg

2260-1.jpg

2257-1.jpg

2114-1.jpg

2504-1.jpg

2111-1.jpg

2259-1.jpg

2116-1.jpg

2516-1.jpg

2113-1.jpg

The Ninja Training sets looks interesting, but the skeletons do not in any way look intimidating. :tongue:

Edited by prateek

- No nazi helmet for the biker skeleton... I'm a little disappointed.

- The ninjas in regular sets have the same detailed prints as the separated packed ones!

- The dojo looks cool and has a lot of details (flags, paper walls)!

- We will be getting Nya in Garmadon's Fortess! It seems that she has nice printing.

- The ninja master looks really nice!

Is it just me, or do the Ninja's pajama's have a glare? 'Cause, otherwise, these look pretty cool. I will certainly be getting the white ninja.

wow these pics are great :thumbup:, Thanks prateek :sweet:. The white ninja is a must, I just love him :wub:. He even has a shuriken *oh2*. Does anyone know what the three bricks are for in the single packs?

Thanks, CB

Everything about the Dojo is beautiful. Everything. I love the Icedragon as well, although he was of course beautiful even when we only had prelim pics. His claws, by the way, use the same new handle piece that appears as a rollcage on a certain Atlantis set next year.

Ever since the new skeleton parts appeared on LDD, the torso's been growing on me, and the arms and legs have been epic since they were first revealed. I'll definitely end up getting at least one set just to get ahold of one of those skeletons (although I don't see any where the hip/crotch area is not printed). Don't know what set I'll be getting; chances are I'll wait until the sets are out and then judge them on their individual merits.

To those wondering about the Nya set we were supposed to get, remember that in the leaked catalog it was on the same side of the page as the "deluxe" figs (Cole DX and Zane DX, maybe-- I forget their names) and that I believe they were supposed to come out a few months later than the other sets. So, for instance, the main wave of sets would be due in January and the "Deluxe" figs would come out in April.

Overall, I'm impressed. Once LEGO gets around to making the full info on these themes public, I'm sure there will be even more to marvel at.

Is lego trying to make a game? I don't understand the point of the cards and whatnot. Because if the cards are expensive I just want the legos. It might bring the prices up. :sceptic:

With all the other great sets this year I don't think this theme will be one of my favorites...

Thanks prateek! Woot, hi-res images :wub:

I wouldn't exactly call 440×330 hi-res :laugh: but at least they seem a bit more finalized. However, I believe they may still be a tad preliminary. While the trading cards show the skeletons wearing headgear (including the black Nazi helmet), the images show them headgearless except in the big sets. I'm pretty sure that the absolute final version of the motorbike will have the helmet in it.

Quite interesting.

I kinda dug the prelim skellie motorcycle more.... but I could see myself getting the Ice Dragon, and picking up the smaller ones with white or blue ninjas for figs.

EDIT: Actually, I keep busting out laughing at the skellie motocycle! Awesome. :tongue:

Edited by TheWarden

Hmm. I'm a tiny bit disappointed, but anyway, these are the main things that I'm not really that happy about. There's no variation of ninja torsos between sets and individual ninjas (see prelims, they were different before). I've made up my mind that I'm almost definitely going to get the training set, because it has a revamped minifig and because it looks nice. Did anyone notice the black and purple samurai minifig in the fortress? I might get the fortress, but I'll probably wait for the next wave if there is one. Also yay, new arms! Instead of them being bent sideways like previously seen, some have upwards-pointing hands.

I'm not sure if I'll get the individual ninjas now, but I will definitely get at least one of each skeleton.

The ninjas turned out better than I thought they would. I really want the dragon and single packaged skellies though. Did anyone notice the ninja stars in the dragon set? They look pretty sweet!

only interested in the training dojo set and the little black ninja one, the one with a bull's eye practice....the rest of the theme looks crappy, i prefer to spend my money on pharaoh's quest and atlantis

Im Getting Skeletons fortress and small sets for parts! Great coloursheme (PURPLE), girl ninja, And many other new parts like nunchako, new skeleton, bones.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

I think they look to futuristic,which was probably their goal.I like the dojo set and the archery one,I better liked the former ninja sets.

I might buy some of these sets,either for parts or if I like some them.

Gamer.