This certainly seems to be looking up for me quite a bit!

Basically, what is being said is that there are sets featuring the minifigs, as well as the minifigs by themselves. At least, that's how I interpret it.

So what this means is that I can buy all the cheap sets, and possibly buy the rest of the minifigs in separate packs to have a full collection. This now sounds perfect, although I hope the separate packs are mass-produced, unlike the collectible minifigs, which I've already given up on permanently. If this is the case, I hope that there will be multiple minifigs in each set.

About the skeleton with the Wehrmacht-like helmet, I'm guessing this may be a grey version of the Toy Story army men helmet. Sounds like a useful piece to have.

I wonder if the ninjas in this theme will look like those from the Exo-Force concept arts:

cplegoexoforce1characte.th.jpg

Edited by Corydoras

So what this means is that I can buy all the cheap sets, and possibly buy the rest of the minifigs in separate packs to have a full collection.

I wouldn't be so sure that it'll be that easy. Lego seems to have learnt their lesson about the barcodes, so these might not have any, just like Series 3. :sceptic:

I wonder if the ninjas in this theme will look like those from the Exo-Force concept arts:

Klaus Dieter already confirmed for us that they wont be Anime-styled, but I guess that could always change in the final version, though I hope it wont.

They can be random so long as I'm assured a ninja. There are some of the collectible minifigs that just don't appeal to me in the slightest. But then again the opportunity to purchase them has never presented itself so who's to say I wouldn't buy a truck load regardless.

Klaus Dieter already confirmed for us that they wont be Anime-styled

Yeah, he also said we won't be getting any bigger sets, just the minifigs. :tongue:

I wouldn't be so sure that it'll be that easy. Lego seems to have learnt their lesson about the barcodes, so these might not have any, just like Series 3. :sceptic:

Well, by the sounds of things, it sounds to me that they aren't randomised like the collectible minifigs were. Imagine getting what you think is a full set, except you find multiples of one colour. Not a very nice thought, unless you do want an army of purple ninjas...

I've just interpreted something differently after reading the description again. I think it may be possible that there are three types of sets here: individual minifigs, something for using the minifigs as a game (they were described as being like trading cards) and the sets themselves (which probably feature a few variants per set).

Well, I'm confused. I'll try to get a full set for the sake of completeness.

on the german website it shows a blurry picture of a blue ninja verses a skeleton with troll armor and an army helmet, riding a giant Chopper(motorcycle) with a huge skull on the front.

Let's link, shall we?

It seems very strange. This prelim looks like a blue Ninja (cool!) fighting a skellie from fantasy Era that is dressed like a Nazi and driving an enormous chopper.

What the freak? I like the Ninja, but the set concept makes absolutely no sense. The chopper obviously looks prelim, but I'm still not understanding this theme. I hope the bad guys also do not turn out to be the same old Skellies from Fantasy Era (even with army outfits), since that would be a lame re-use.

seems that the evil skellies are mad cause their castle line was canceled and are now fighting anyone they can find.

even from this blury prelim image im marking this as one of the worse lego ideas in history :sick::sceptic:

So...Ninjas vs Nazi Ghost Rider? :laugh: Blue ninja looks interesting, but what is that the ninja is holding?

What is this i don't even? So the theme is about ninjas that fight zombie Nazi bikers... that makes sense. :laugh: This theme looks like an epic fail I mean what kind of conflict is that? And why in the world is that motorcycle so over sized?

So...Ninjas vs Nazi Ghost Rider?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Maybe once better pics of all the sets come out this theme will start to make a little more sense. Maybe? Just a little?

All we can do is hope, since it's supremely whacked out based on the one blurry prelim so far.

What is this i don't even? So the theme is about ninjas that fight zombie Nazi bikers... that makes sense. :laugh: This theme looks like an epic fail I mean what kind of conflict is that? And why in the world is that motorcycle so over sized?

Man, for a toy line that is all about imagination people seem to be lacking it on these boards. Ninjas fighting undead bikers? This is some straight up Japanese chambara film material here kids, enjoy it before you buy another firetruck.

even from this blury prelim image im marking this as one of the worse lego ideas in history :sick::sceptic:

C'mon! You gotta admit ninjas fighting undead Nazi skeletons is pretty awesome...

C'mon! You gotta admit ninjas fighting undead Nazi skeletons is pretty awesome...

no...actually i dont...and i wont.

worse line of the year! (so far)

worse line of the year! (so far)

That's a matter of taste. I find World Racers to be pretty crap-tastic.

Just because I think this concept makes no sense, that doesn't mean I dislike it. It certainly does seem like something very Japanese (samurai Pizza cats, anyone?), but it seems outside the realm of normal LEGO ideas.

I personally don't like the look of the bike, which makes me not like this prelim, but I am interested to see how the other sets turn out. I certainly would like the Ninjas.

Man, for a toy line that is all about imagination people seem to be lacking it on these boards. Ninjas fighting undead bikers? This is some straight up Japanese chambara film material here kids, enjoy it before you buy another firetruck.

I guess it does sound kinda like Durarara it's about a headless biker that kills people in tokyo. :laugh:

I can't see the picture. Has it been removed?

"oversized motorcycle" sounds just like something I MOCed for the Agents Theme a little while back.

I was going to post it, but of this set turns out to be similar I might not.

Specially since my MOC featured a skull mounted on the front.

It sounds great though, as it sounds similar to my MOC and I obviously wouldn't MOC something I didn't enjoy.

Did anyone save the image?

Woops - quoted Computerbug by accident, sorry chap.

Will/Rocketbilly

Edited by Rocketbilly

I can't see the picture. Has it been removed?

"oversized motorcycle" sounds just like something I MOCed for the Agents Theme a little while back.

I was going to post it, but of this set turns out to be similar I might not.

Specially since my MOC featured a skull mounted on the front.

It sounds great though, as it sounds similar to my MOC and I obviously wouldn't MOC something I didn't enjoy.

Did anyone save the image?

Woops - quoted Computerbug by accident, sorry chap.

Will/Rocketbilly

No it's still there here's a Link.

Hahah! Sweet helmet! Exactly like the Toy Story green army men? This line can either be crap-tastic or completely awesome. Walking a thin line here. Can't wait for more pics.

Cheers.

Right.

My MOC is far smaller, so I may still post it.

Not that that actually matters.

The set itself looks decent to me. I mean yeah, the chopper is absurdly oversized, but I suppose because it's being ridden by a SKELETON then I don't think realism was really the aim here.

With some modifications it could make a nice if (if a little tacky) display piece.

The Ninja is nice, and it would appear it has some sort of magical wind creaitng powers, judging from the small whirlwind tornado-y thing it's leaping from.

Heh....maybe they should rename the theme "Flatulence Force

Okay that joke was terrible, but I suspect the popularity of this theme will depend quite a lot on the Minifigures, somehow.

Will/Rocketbilly

Edited by Rocketbilly