Is that a red grooved column piece on that drill sub?

That means 3 known colors so far, white, tan and red.

Yes, the red grooved round 2x2 will also be used in the upcoming 3368 City Space set. Also in that set, medium stone grey column pieces.

don't forget the 'knuckle' joint piece and two black sausages! :)

Sure, but I thought those were old news. Forgot to mention the red column piece though.

YES! I've waited for a drill part to put in a robot minifig arm forever! :cry_happy: Especially since I recently started making some underground-pirate creations recently this will be perfect!

Good idea! Can't wait to see your creations! :classic:

The key flips the guardian statute down and then he reveal something. I wonder what it is!

Just two more pearl-gold fishes attached to one of the new nunchuk handles. You can kinda see it here and here.

Hey look it's a treasure!

What is inside doc?!

A dead fish...

Hehe, yeah, gotta love that. :laugh:

Just curious, but what happens when you turn the key in the Temple?

Uhm, I already explained it. :sceptic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Any reviews on the sets yet?

Yes. Check the forum index, there are reviews for both the seabed strider and ocean speeder.

Wow it seems that's the golden statue of Poseidon that is apparently in the middle of atlantis although acording to the myth he's supposed to be riding a horse in the statue so maybe that's just him in human form. :classic:

I'd say it's the golden king,because LEGO,first of all,A would probably not go into greek legends and myths,and B he's probably a king of Atlantis.

krystalKING out...

Wow! Purple treasure key and printing on statue minifig! Interesting that there's a face on there, but if you don't like it you could always turn it around. :tongue:

Does the temple look smaller than the portal set? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but it doesn't look as big as the portal was. Here the portal was about $160 or so, therefore I'm hoping the temple will fit into maybe the $100 range.

I read some where the temple was $70.00 in the US, so yeah it is a smaller set.

Not sure how new this is, but it's the newest "lifestyle" item on the site and I haven't found mention of it anywhere else. Nice colors, and comes with a diver (the one with the stubble).

Only pity is that it's only available as a kids' watch. I wish there were more adult watches besides just the classic and Star Wars ones. AFOLs like themed sets, too!

And no, I don't know why the word "kids" is repeated. Someone musta goofed up somewhere.

Using a translator,I found that the green guardian is a BARRACUDA!!and the hammerhead's are just that,hammerheads!(use a translator,use the link to the drill sub,copy,paste into translator and hit translate!)

Using a translator,I found that the green guardian is a BARRACUDA!!and the hammerhead's are just that,hammerheads!(use a translator,use the link to the drill sub,copy,paste into translator and hit translate!)

Or you could just go the LEGO online store and select your language--the set descriptions are up there. :wink:

I saw some pictures on brickshelf that show the Crab guy has sharp teeth on his molded head and I also saw some pictures of the temple.

Could you give us a link,Dr.Crogg?(AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Its probably in Grogall's folder, if you search. :classic:

Edit: 888th post! :grin:

Edited by Mrlegoninja

I guess this is the folder Dr.Gogg meant: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=411484

And it looks like Doc Brains from the Power Miners has joined the team (and he's in the drill submarine set, that can't be a coincidence :laugh: )

atl023.jpg

Source: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/marakoeschtra/Minifigs/Atlantis/atl023.jpg

Edited by Lego-Freak