I found 30040 in Target in June. Bought it, duh. :grin:

I'm really pumped for the Temple!

I found 30040 in Target in June. Bought it, duh. :grin:

I'm really pumped for the Temple!

You lucky ducky I wish I could get it

BTW those collum pieces are great they will go well with the series two spartan :thumbup:

You lucky ducky I wish I could get it

BTW those collum pieces are great they will go well with the series two spartan :thumbup:

It isn't actually as good as it looks, its sorta a cheap build actually :look:

7984-1.jpg

7976-1.jpg

7978-1.jpg

7985-1.jpg

7977-1.jpg

This theme is looking very cool, unlike past years' action themes, that got worse over time :thumbup:

I would've liked new diver faces though :sceptic:

Edited by prateek

The litebley dive suits are a nice touch, they go well with trans yellow.

Thanks for posting the full set there prateek. Now I need to go a-searching for how to index this lot. (These are the first new releases since I took the role as regulator :thumbup: )

It's nice to see some finalized pictures. :thumbup: The light bley suits are certainly a surprise, although I don't think they match very well with the dark bley minifigs.

I really want that temple. All those round column bricks. :wub:

Man those big trans-green flames are awesome! :cry_happy:

Well, as they have been making them for a little while, I do think it is smart to put those in.

I do think they are supposed to be seaweed, though, no offence! :P

Well, as they have been making them for a little while, I do think it is smart to put those in.

I do think they are supposed to be seaweed, though, no offence! :P

I'm not stupid I know what they're supposed to be I just didn't expect a recolor of that part. :classic:

Beautiful pics. Not sure how I feel about the light gray helmets/airtanks for the divers, but the amount of transparent yellow makes the new color choices plenty exciting. In the City of Atlantis set I see a brand-new treasure ring with the Atlantis "A" on it, which makes up for what seems to be a very underwhelming shield in the mech set.

In the large submarine set, is that a dark red crab I see?

The sets look gorgeous, and I look forward to new pics and storyline info emerging as time progresses.

The temple is absolutely amazing! I love the new Atlantis warriors but the divers subs and hardware seem pretty poor. They don't seem up to the standard of the last waves.

As a bigger fan of historic themes obviously I love the temple. Haven't gotten any Atlantis sets before but will definitely be picking up at least one of those temples. That being said, the dark green angler is ADORABLE and very clever. As someone else said before me, this is one of the few themes that has gotten better and better over the years and I love the progression of the story line.