7984-1.jpg

7976-1.jpg

7978-1.jpg

7985-1.jpg

7977-1.jpg

Om Nom Nom Nom.

5190589211_696497f070.jpg

Hello everybody! :classic:

Sometimes you only have to have much luck. And today I had that much luck since I was allowed to look into the retailer’s catalogue for the first half of 2011.

There even the new Atlatnis sets were pictured.

Since I'm really no fan of Atlantis I only had a very short look at the pics:

There are many red vehicles.

There will be a huge set with some sort of Roman/Greek temple which's columns can collapse.

And there'll be even a small set with some Roman/Greek columns.

More I do not remember. I hoped I helped you. :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by I Scream Clone
Official pictures added

AWESOME! I am so looking forward to this! I love the Atlantis series, but do not own many sets :sceptic:

Those sound really awesome though!

Great job, thanks very much, Klaus-Dieter!! :laugh:

Interesting. So we are actually finally getting to the actual Atlantis that people have been asking for since the beginning of the theme? Nice. I'm curious for pics. :classic:

Thanks, Klaus!

It's all right, seeing what you posted in the other topics I was starting to think you had eidetic memory!. The roman-like stuff sounds exciting.

Looking forward to what Atlantis can brings us after they passed through the "Portal of Atlantis". :sweet:

Even though I am not a big fan of this theme, but I am interested in the possible Atlantis structure.

Even though I am not a big fan of this theme, but I am interested in the possible Atlantis structure.

Same here, I probably won't buy it, but the designs could be good. So much potential.

It's all right, seeing what you posted in the other topics I was starting to think you had eidetic memory!. The roman-like stuff sounds exciting.

Thank you very much, vexorian. :classic:

Don't expect a decent temple - it more looked like a setting.

But imo brilliant in architecture. :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

It's all right

How can you confirm that? Have you seen the pics too? :oh:

Thank you very much, vexorian. :classic:

Don't expect a decent temple - it more looked like a setting.

But imo brilliant in architecture. :thumbup:

Well, as long as they're well done set pieces and available in cheap sets, I'm happy. :classic:

did you get a glimpse of the minifigs? I want to know if we can expect more cool critter people.

No. I only overflew the page with the Atlantis sets since I'm not interested in this theme.

Sorry for not being aible to help you, ---Vertea---. :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

No. I only overflew the page with the Atlantis sets since I'm not interested in this theme.

Sorry for not being aible to help you, ---Vertea---. :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

no worries- it was awesome of you to share what you did know even if you don't like the theme :)

Yay, more Atlantis.

Thanks for that info, Klaus-Dieter.

I really love Atlantis and I'm looking forward to this temple structure and all the new vehicles.

With this, together with the new Minifigure Series 3 and 4 and the Space-themed City sets you told us about in the other threads, next year will be awesome (and expensive) LEGO-wise.

This Wave of Atlantis sets sound alot better than the first two (IMO) I might get the Roman temple Set (depending on the price default_laugh2.gif) Can't wait for the Images.

Edited by The Red Brick

sounds cool to bad im not into atlantis also did you see any Indiana jones or power miners

This is such a crap post, no capitalization, punctuation, etc... . We're trying to run this board according to some decent standards targeting mature and adult people. This post feels like a slap in the face :cry_sad:

Talk in private we shall!

There are many red vehicles.

Klaus-Dieter

Ha, that's a bit broad. All vehicles in Atlantis are pretty much red. :tongue:

Hmm, ancient architecture? I might get the small set. I hope there are more minifigures...

One thing I don't really hope for is to see the guardian minifig in the portal set featured in a smaller set. It would devalue buying the set, which I plan on doing if I have enough.

This is great news! :sweet: I'm definitely looking forward to pics of those ruins! :classic: I hope we get seaweed people or angler fish monsters! :wub:

I am just surprised that we get a 3rd issue of this theme, since lots of action themes had one or two waves.. ever since.

And it might be just me, but I don't find Atlantis so immensely superior to the other underwater-themes, Agents, Dino Attack or whatever. Still need that shark guy though..

I am just surprised that we get a 3rd issue of this theme, since lots of action themes had one or two waves.. ever since.

Most of the last few years' in-house themes seemed design to last 2 years (Power Miners, Space Police, Agents).

Greek temples! :wub: I am glad we're getting an expansion of the Atlantean city beyond the Portal set.

These sound really cool! I am interested most in the Roman/Greek temples. I hope that they will have some really cool figs and that they won't be too expensive!

I'd bet that it's just like with power miners. Four final sets.

Klaus-Dieter: Do you remember what general color the "temples" are?

I think this has tremendous potential for expansion into historic theme;

Just think, if the temple sets sell really well; better than the rest of the theme, it might send a clear message that people want to see more Greek/Roman buildings and we might get a Roman/Greek theme in a year or so! :wub:

I'm hoping we see more windshields in the new trans bright green. Can't wait for the next wave. :classic: