Klaus-Dieter

2011 City sets

Hey guys you know the new harbor theme?

Well I found a picture of the boat transport for June 2011! :sweet:

Sorry, but that pic is a couple of weeks old :blush:

Trans-black is discontinued? It showed up in bank and money transfor on the big van. I'm a conformist!! :laugh:

It is now trans-brown.

Don't say keep on brickin. It's getting old. :tongue:

I two am disapointed with the new marina and harbor sets . Allthough still looking forward of seeing better images of the power boat trasporter may end up buying that one. I bought the new Bank and Money Transfer 3661 and it is a great set Allthough I like the armoured truck i think it could have been better with locking doors like the previous truck.

Yep, I started that and even now I use more than six endings, why ?.....because I got bored with that saying all the time and now someone is using it as a users name......what have I started ? :tongue:

Oh, and which bank set had locking rear doors....1990 classic gem or the yuk 1997 set ?

Brick On ! :grin:

It is now trans-brown.

Sure Hinckly. I just got it from a video and then lightningtiger started saying it... Oh well. Have a lego filled day!

Trans black was always a brown hue. It's never actually been a black at all. The official Lego name for the colour was '111 trans brown'. So now it's gone from trans brown to, um - trans brown. To be honest it doesn't look any different to me.

That is strange of the prices rising in Europe, but I just checked lego.com for the U.S., and prices are all the same as what they used to be! I am not really sure if it has to do with stocks, the euro, the dollar ... etc. Oh well... Just maybe think about saving up some extra money for 2011, because it seems in Europe the sets be as expenive as they are good! :sweet:

Don't forget oil, the commodity all plastics are made from. It stayed pretty high this year and long term will keep going up. Our hobby is only going to get more expensive over the years, unless demand for oil decreases significantly.

Unfortunately I seem to have missed the window to view the newest pics. I am most interested in the harbour sets. A lot of you seem to dislike the marina but K-D likes it so there's a good chance I will too. The description sounds like it will fit in well with my newest city theme (seaside vacationing town). I guess I'll have to wait for official pics when they're released.

Ah yes, the pric of oil. The evil thing that make gas, heating, and plastic... that means ... LEGO! :cry_sad: We need to get independent with oil, especially in the U.S. since we have about 500 billion barrels of oil in Alaska just for a low guess. Ok, now that I have been speaking of the economy more recently on here :blush: I feel though, the only economy I should be talking about here is my lego city New Brickston. Economy is going horrible with growing number of homeless and unemployed people with even now massive invasions of crimanals! I think I've said enough now. Goodbye!

Oh, and which bank set had locking rear doors....1990 classic gem or the yuk 1997 set ?

Brick On ! :grin:

Set #7033 the armoured truck had locking doors wish they had done the same with the new bank and money transfer.

Brickset have just added 30014 Police Helicopter to their catalog, link. I think it looks like the 4991 Police Helicopter from a few years back. Here is a picture of it: :classic:

30014-1.jpg

~buddy~

I like the 2011 one better though.

So do I, 30014's blue and white colour scheme looks better than 4991's black and white one. :thumbup:

~buddy~

So do I, 30014's blue and white colour scheme looks better than 4991's black and white one. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Yeah, The blue and white colour scheme suits all of the new police sets aswell. I think that gives them a nice 'fresh' feel to them default_classic.gif

Ah, but everyone the earlier one had a hinge to allow easy access to seat the pilot. This new one doesn't seem to have a hinge part......I think I'll visit Lego.com downloads now and look for myself !

Keep on watching ! :wink:

Just got info on the 2011 space sets. I asked when they would come out the lego customer service person told me it was top secret but we would find out in 16 days about when it will come to the USA

Edited by mathewos

They are released in the UK in March 1st. According to Amazon. But it may be earlier/later. :vader: Oh and 30014, will probably be released in the UK as a Newspaper promotion with the Daily Mail or something ^_^ can't wait.

LOL. Space sets are already released in UK. Haven't you read the topic of the review of 3365?

Brickset have just added 30014 Police Helicopter to their catalog, link. I think it looks like the 4991 Police Helicopter from a few years back. Here is a picture of it: :classic:

30014-1.jpg

~buddy~

Where iìll find that? In ormal shop or...?

They are released in the UK in March 1st. According to Amazon. But it may be earlier/later. :vader: Oh and 30014, will probably be released in the UK as a Newspaper promotion with the Daily Mail or something ^_^ can't wait.

4991 was available through one of the newspaper promotions