Klaus-Dieter

2011 City sets

these are just going into the collection. not planning on opening these. i may go back tomorrow (and check my lego store) to get sets to open and build. I was kind of in shock to see them, so i didnt think to buy 2 at the time...

You bought brand new sets for a collection? Why not wait awhile and get them on sale. :laugh:

Police helicopter is also a bit of a let down, it looks like the helicopter from the heli and limo set only in police colors and slightly larger in some places mixed with a yellow/black version of the little pickup truck from the most recent garage set

I have to say, it is actually an exact same model on the outside as 2010 fire helicopter - the color and stickers.Though it is still closly similar to th helicopter and limosine set.

Those displays are always my favourites, They look awesome default_classic.gif

Agreed, but Lego keeps taunting us with those awesome modular buildings in the background! :tongue:

Agreed, but Lego keeps taunting us with those awesome modular buildings in the background! :tongue:

When ever I see a new display, I always say to my self that I'm going to make a building like that.

But I never do default_laugh_new.gif

When ever I see a new display, I always say to my self that I'm going to make a building like that.

But I never do default_laugh_new.gif

Me too :grin:

Display pictures of the new 2011 sets

2011 Lego Displays From Binary code's photostream

The space sets look so cool! :cry_happy::tongue:

First glimpse of the police boat too.

Looks a bit... meh! :sadnew: Does come with a jet ski-ing criminal though by the looks of it

First glimpse of the police boat too.

Looks a bit... meh! :sadnew: Does come with a jet ski-ing criminal though by the looks of it

Seems very similar to 2005's set 7899. It is a good set. Picked one from ebay but, after assembly it seem more of an all inclusive luxury yacht for the criminal than a transport. It being bigger than all but two of my other boats. The look on the prisoners face said it all, lol. I hope this ones holding cell is smaller for more room for invasive tact squads.

Nice one r4, the pic is a bit blurry but i stil can see the main ideas of it :thumbup: I only wonder is that round circle or whatever on top is chromed.

Cant wait for HQ pics

Captain Becker

Nice one r4, the pic is a bit blurry but i stil can see the main ideas of it :thumbup: I only wonder is that round circle or whatever on top is chromed.

Cant wait for HQ pics

Captain Becker

Thats a light in trans yellow :wink:

Thanks for the pic but im dissapointed with it :sad:

I went to my TRU yesterday, and saw th Police dog car and the minifigure pack, and the police boat. :classic:

Edited by Mrlegoninja

I went to my TRU yesterday, and saw th Police dog car and the minifigure pack, and the police boat. :classic:

I might buy the fig pack on Black Friday, and maybe even the van if it's on sale..

my local lego store had all the new police set in stock except the new HQ today. They said they dont know when the space sets are going to show up. They also got the log cabin in.

my local lego store had all the new police set in stock except the new HQ today. They said they dont know when the space sets are going to show up. They also got the log cabin in.

My Toys 'R' Us had all the police sets except the mini-fig pack in. I was a bad person and bought the HQ, the police dog vehicle, and the prisoner transport. I'll have a review of the police dog car going up later tonight.

I also just saw some of the new police sets at TRU here in Portland, Oregon. They had the minifig pack, the police dog, and the helicopter.

Alright! Yesterday at a Brickevent I was lucky to get preview of junorized pics of some new city sets.

Harbour

* Lighthouse - with some water and a minifig. Quite small and look marvelous!

*City Harbor - Like the old one but smaller, the freight ship got shorter hull. Looking good.

*Marina - a litte shop, a surfbaord and and one or two small civilan boats. Not many parts, shop look more like a backdrop.

* Boat transport - Great looking truck with "new" bus front window. A yacht on the trailer. Great!

Have we heard anything additional about these? or seen any pics? I think this is the only line in 2011 I'm super excited for (save POTC).

EDIT: Out off box picture for 7287

7287-1.jpg

Have we heard anything additional about these? or seen any pics? I think this is the only line in 2011 I'm super excited for (save POTC).

I don't think we have heard anything about them we don't even know if they are true :classic:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

WOW that's a huge improvement from the last version, Thats going somewhere near the top of my wanted list default_tong.gif

I agree, this picture has made me want this set more. I also agree it looks a lot better than the previous Police Boat (7899, I think).

~buddy~

WOW that's a huge improvement from the last version, Thats going somewhere near the top of my wanted list default_tong.gif

Why do you think it is so much better? I actually don't find much interesting about the set, it is just one more set in line, but probably I'll take one still.