Klaus-Dieter

2011 City sets

I like them! :cry_happy:

But I've got a bit of a wee hard question:is the barrier in the prisoner van set new?

MATT

Well I say DSS on the same white fence pieces from the construction and farm sub-themes.

Can't wait until that prisoner van is available in Oz ! :wink:

Keep on wishing for 2011 ! :sweet:

Well I say DSS on the same white fence pieces from the construction and farm sub-themes.

Can't wait until that prisoner van is available in Oz ! :wink:

Keep on wishing for 2011 ! :sweet:

i have the set and it is a white fence peice, with stickers.

These all look good and I want all of them, so many cool new parts and stuff.

Only question is money and whether I put money towards police/city, Pharaoh's Quest (a few cool parts and figs plus a lot of tan/brown/dark tan/related colors), Diagon Alley, other sets (NASA/Space) or into my "I want a new mobile phone" account... :)

Plus I hope there will be another modular comming out in 2011 and I hope that it will be better than the Grand Emporium.

My son doesn't have much police sets, only a couple of bikes and a small police car. So this year the police subtheme will definatelly be on our wichlist! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: I really love the layout of this station. Might be a copy of the last police station in many regards, but it's more suited for his town.

Also a couple of houses, the new cabin looks great and he definatelly would like to have the street corner.

So many whiches, lol. Oh well, we'll have to see what we can do :tongue:

oops, missed one :wacko:

Another image linked to HR image! 2800pxl+ version

c_7287_detail_1_800.jpg

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Edited by grogall

Has anyone noticed the new water cooler and computer screens in the new police HQ ?

That means more computer screen DSS and that is a pretty small water well on top of the cooler.

I agree with 'prateek' - the bad guy figure with the mo is quite cool ! :grin:

Keep on looking ! :wink:

Has anyone noticed the new water cooler and computer screens in the new police HQ ?

That means more computer screen DSS and that is a pretty small water well on top of the cooler.

I agree with 'prateek' - the bad guy figure with the mo is quite cool ! :grin:

Keep on looking ! :wink:

I like the cooler, but I don't want a stickered computer screen :sceptic:

Is it just me or are those 1 x 4 tiles in trans-dark-blue in the new sets? Don't think we have had trans tiles in sizes other than 1 x 1 or 1 x 2 before.

Is it just me or are those 1 x 4 tiles in trans-dark-blue in the new sets? Don't think we have had trans tiles in sizes other than 1 x 1 or 1 x 2 before.

Nice one 'jonwil' I missed that, it is a new piece....sweet ! :grin:

I wonder how Lego designers plan these things really....in the police HQ the van has car doors but the police car doesn't ? :look:

Aw, well.....keep on looking ! :sweet:

Does the left prisoner in the police station have a new face?

the Inventor

looks new tomee, I don't particularly like it, but ill take a new face all the sane. :laugh:

Thank you very much for these high-res pics, grogall! :classic:

Now I really am looking forward to see pics of the interior of the police station.

Again about 3661 Bank & Money Transfer:

Now I think that another building (even if only very small) is absolutely unlikely to be included.

I really hope that the exterior of the bank will be built in ancient architectual style (similar to the bank in 10217 Diagon Valley) - but since it'll be no 10xxx set I highly doubt that it'll be.

I could well imagine this set being 50 Euros (like 7641) (and not 60 Euros). So it could include a dark-grey 32x16 baseplate with a two floors big bank (first floor: counter and strongroom, second floor: office), some small details (like a bench, flowers and a bench) outside, an armored van and as minifigs a police officer, the new prisoner minifig, a woman, a kid and a security officer (either with new torso or the one of the World City set).

What do you think?

Hopefully we'll get pics of this set and the Police Chase set soon - it's already end of november and these sets shall already be available in January!

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

The computer piece in the new police station is printed- not a sticker. I wasn't sure if that was new or not. I was surprised to see it, though.

That means that part is either going to be useful or useless in MOC's.....need to see this printed part to know.

Keep on watching ! :sweet:

Nice one 'jonwil' I missed that, it is a new piece....sweet ! :grin:

I wonder how Lego designers plan these things really....in the police HQ the van has car doors but the police car doesn't ? :look:

Aw, well.....keep on looking ! :sweet:

And the car has a licence plate but the van doesn't. LOL

And the car has a licence plate but the van doesn't. LOL

That is disapointing :sceptic: So since lego won't come out with licence plates for all vechiles, I make my own by writing small on cut-up pieces of white sticky labels.I also don't like the licence plates because they are genaric/unrelistic how they all start of with two random letters[ok so far],and then a space and the set number which is a horrible Idea.In my city,the police cars and tow truck letters/numbers stand for something, but the rest are random.Here is one of my police licence plates: NBPD05G.N means New,B means Brickston,P means police,D means department,0 and 5 mean unit #5,and G means ground unit.

:yoda: "May the force be with you."

What's so bad about double sided heads :wacko:

I like them they add some more expression to figs :classic:

What I[and many others]don't like about double sided heads is that you can see the other face on the back often.Now if they have hair or a helmet hat cover the other face,I will be fine with that.

:yoda: "May the force be with you."

Yay A water cooler I might try moc one off them :classic:

What's so bad about double sided heads :wacko:

I like them they add some more expression to figs :classic:

They're useless if you want to add hats or no hair! I'm not a fan of them