Bachus

MOD: Trainstation

Today I finished my new LDD- project. It's a new trainstation for my layout. I'll guess, you'll know where I got my inspiration for this creation...

I have ordered the bricks today and expect to show you the brickversion of this MOC in the next few weeks...

The front:

stationmoc1.jpg

I'm gonna attach platforms later like this...

stationmoc2.jpg

And off course I will add details like flowers, trackbumpers, minifigs, signs etc.

Any comments to make it better?

Cheers :classic:

A very nice replica of an excellent 9V train station. It's a good idea to use the building as a dead-end station. This way you can make the platforms as long as you want. If the railway station were parallel to the tracks, it'd have to be very big and long to make it look realistic. But since it's a dead-end station, the impression of it being too small is cunningly avoided.

Edited by legotrainfan

It looks very nice 'Bachus' I too can not wait to see this brick-built for real ! :sweet:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Great-looking train station design Bachus. default_thumbup.gif I'm not that familiar with the official one, but your MOC looks really mice. Can't wait to see it realized in brickform.

Great looking station Bachus! :thumbup:

I also like the dead end approach.

Can't wait to see it in brick on your layout. :sweet:

Today I got it...

First pics:

img1480zp.jpg

img1481n.jpg

img1484f.jpg

img1488x.jpg

Off course I'll improve things later on... (platforms, details, more minifigs etc.)

im really like how that fits in perfectly with your town. Any chance of stealing your .lxf file :tongue:

No problem, you can have it... But how do I do that?

That looks fantastic and as others have said, making it a dead-end is really clever idea.

As you reply to the post ive noticed an option to attach file, i think you can do it via that or attach it via brickshelf, im sure someone will correct me as im new to this site and not sure on the house rules. when you have the lego application open and do a save as of the station it will give you the location it saves the .lxf file

Btw very kind of you to share you ldd file :thumbup: , not many people would want to

Edited by amity498

Great design! And it looks so cool with the box and everything. Care to reveal how much you ended up paying for it?

Bravo mate, this is a beautiful design, and it fits into your city perfectly! I truly like this a great deal, seriously keep bricking :thumbup:

Excellent 'Bachus' it's one thing to see it in LDD but it totally different in brickbuilt - a beautiful white train station and it fits perfectly in your city ! :thumbup:

Great work and I'm a conformist! 'Bachus' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Great design! And it looks so cool with the box and everything. Care to reveal how much you ended up paying for it?

too much :classic: €173,- :cry_sad:

How do I attach or link a ldd- file here? It says I haven't got the rights...

Host it somewhere else such as Brickshelf, and then just link to it. Eurobricks has a very low upload limit so thats probably whats stopping you.

too much :classic: €173,- :cry_sad:

Well, upload it to e.g. google and then link it. That is how I do it. Will you also show it at LEGOWorld?!