Tournament of Retribution II Entry: Round 2

4855918361_f939d53501_z.jpg

4855918413_659d23b263_z.jpg

4856537398_62b0890a18_z.jpg

4855918537_de03b03795_z.jpg

4855918605_deebf21967_z.jpg

4856537544_84d5bda99f_z.jpg

4856537596_0958517a82_z.jpg

Casting a Redcoat as a 'HEY' figure was the most cruel and humiliating torture I could think of! :pir-laugh: I hope you enjoyed!

And thanks to Shadows for the use of some of his custom decals!

:pir_laugh2: Very funny entry Fugazi. The voodoo doll is hilarious and really creative. I think the moon is the best part :pir-tongue:. Thanks for sharing. I am sure you will do well :thumbup:

:pir_laugh2: Vodoo eh? Really good entry Fugazi, i really enjoyed reading this. The indeed, last pic was weird. Keep it up and good luck for th contest

Captain Becker

:pir_laugh2: Very funny entry Fugazi. The voodoo doll is hilarious and really creative. I think the moon is the best part :pir-tongue:. Thanks for sharing. I am sure you will do well :thumbup:

Thanks for your kind words! The moon was a pain to build, but I really wanted to have that part in the comic.

:pir_laugh2: Vodoo eh? Really good entry Fugazi, i really enjoyed reading this. The indeed, last pic was weird. Keep it up and good luck for th contest

Thank you sir!

Haha, nice and funny entry...."Red and Retarded" ähh :pir-wink:

That doesn't apply to crabs, of course! :pir-tongue:

I'm back! All in all I cannot deny Fugazi's creativity, even if I don't like that he pokes fun at us Redcoats.

Well that's what the tournament is all about, and it's all meant in a friendly way of course! :pirate_skel1::jollyroger::cannon:

An excellent entry for the 6year old and under boys who play with dolls category!pir_laugh2.gif It really made me laugh. You did an amazing job with the photos! Red and Retarded was a great line...almost as good as Blue and Brainless.

This is the best entry yet! The Voodoo Doll idea is hilarious :pir-laugh: You've got my vote.

This is the best entry yet! The Voodoo Doll idea is hilarious :pir-laugh: You've got my vote.

I think you were just glad to see someone playing with dolls... it is the only thing more emasculating than playing with a short knife :pir-wink:

Edited by ZCerberus

An excellent entry for the 6year old and under boys who play with dolls category!pir_laugh2.gif It really made me laugh. You did an amazing job with the photos! Red and Retarded was a great line...almost as good as Blue and Brainless.

And I thought it was Blue and Beautiful! :pir-blush:

Thank you sir! Your bribe is on its way! :pir-classic:

I think you were just glad to see someone playing with dolls... it is the only thing more emasculating than playing with a short knife :pir-wink:

I was told Redcoats also played a lot with dolls, of the blow-up variety. When camels are unavailable of course!

Haha that's great, even in a far far galaxy, far far away from here, they don't like Redcoats! :pir_laugh2:

Nope, we're stuck with them... :pir-hmpf_bad:

Thanks for all the comments! :thumbup:

Very good, I suppose you do have a sense of humour after all (jaywalk indeed :imperialguard_commander1: ). One crtiticism, the title is sooo un-imaginitive. What about: Lord Fugazi and The Redcoat Voodoo Doll of Utmost Doom. That would have been much catchier, and lose the "Lord" part. If there is one thing I hate more than cute little bunnies it's delusional dimwits pretending to be a Lord. :pir-hmpf_bad::pir-tongue:

Speak for yourself.

No you speak for yourself!

I just did! Idiot. :pirate_sad2:

you Mr Fugazi, are a totally voodoo :thumbup:

-------------------------

"Red and Retarded" the new redcoat army slogan

Great entry with a great idea! :pir-sweet: Vodoo, such a funny name, yet an effective tourture method.

And I thought it was Blue and Beautiful! :pir-blush:

If you'r Blue and Beatiful, then we are Red and.....I can't think of anything! :pir_bawling:

Great job! :thumbup:

-

General Redwater

Very good, I suppose you do have a sense of humour after all (jaywalk indeed :imperialguard_commander1: ). One crtiticism, the title is sooo un-imaginitive. What about: Lord Fugazi and The Redcoat Voodoo Doll of Utmost Doom. That would have been much catchier, and lose the "Lord" part. If there is one thing I hate more than cute little bunnies it's delusional dimwits pretending to be a Lord. :pir-hmpf_bad::pir-tongue:

Speak for yourself.

No you speak for yourself!

I just did! Idiot. :pirate_sad2:

:pir-laugh: Aww come on, 'Voodoo Doll of Utmost Doom', that sounds so Bionicle or whatnot. You're right about the Lord part though, it does sounds inappropriate. 'Emperor Fugazi' I shall be from now on!

Hilarious to say the least, and very fitting for this contest.

I think I'll throw this up on the frontpage of classic-pirates.com this weekend. Keep up the good work.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

That's terrific Big Cam, thanks! Lots of material for the blog these days! :thumbup: