Sign in to follow this  
tin7_creations

Custom The Last Airbender Minifigs

Sorry to be irritating, but do you plan on making more of these? I very much loved the ones you've done, and was hoping to see more characters done at some point :classic:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Sorry to be irritating, but do you plan on making more of these? I very much loved the ones you've done, and was hoping to see more characters done at some point :classic:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I will post some more in a few days, just waiting for parts to arrive!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the great feedback!

There's a great number of characters to work with in the cartoon, I plan to make most of the major/recurring characters (in M. Night Shyamalan 'style'). I know that I haven't posted any side views or back views of the minifigs, but I will get to it once I complete the entire series (which current plans tell me will contain approximately 25 minifigs).

So, without further ado, I bring you installment #2 from my Last Airbender Minifig Series:

Uncle Iroh:

4893881335_bd7a031905_z.jpg

Fire Lord Ozai:

4893880373_7f7edc5b06_z.jpg

Mai:

4894472622_0d16999344_z.jpg

The Mai minifig is my own interpretation of what the character would look like in M. Night's adaption.

The "human" character in the corner is just a cosplay girl, and I put her in shadow to represent the character is 'yet to be revealed'.

Azula:

4894471724_5f37bc15fc_z.jpg

Azula - my favorite character from the series. I am not very happy with how this minifig turned out. There's just something 'wrong', and I can't quite put my finger on it.

I couldn't find a good picture of Azula from the movie (since she only appeared for 2 seconds), so I found another cosplay girl picture on google; and also shadowed her a bit.

The good news is, the next batch of characters is almost complete. All the decals are finished, as are the Sculpey pieces. The bad news: all I need now are for the necessary parts from my Bricklink orders to arrive!

Once again, the decals are all my own design!

Plus, everything that doesn't look like LEGO is Sculpey!

Cheers!

~tin7

P.S. The next batch of characters will be Ty Lee, Admiral Zhao, Jet, and Long Feng. I'll post them when I post them! (Should be ready in 2 weeks; or whenver the Canadian postal system chooses to release them to me.)

I'm also currently in the process of designing King Bumi, the Dai Li, as well as the Cabbage Merchant. As I said, there are currently 25 minifigs planned in this series; I want to make it a full 30 - suggestions anyone?

I would honestly believe you, if you told me this was a new line coming out from TLG. These look so good and production perfect.

Outstanding job!

Great work! Seems you are the chosen one to get the 4 LEGO Mini Figs Elements together: great Theme, great Decals, great custom sculpts, deep Charakter choice. :wink: Keep up that good work!

Looking Fantastic as usual Tin7! :wub:

You've done a great job rendering them in Lego, I love those decals, very nice!

Looking forward to more!

CF