Sign in to follow this  
Alan Chua

What is the most fav set that everyone like

I like Architecture Series, Modular building series, Mindstorm NXT,

Just brought a White house cool set.

Everyone opinion??

I think you will start a never ending debate with this one.

There are some die hard fans for almost all of TLG series, just look in each respective sub-forum, some folk never leave those forums.

Persoanlly I like SW and Pirates the most, then City, Historic themes, and then licensed themes, but the good thing is they are all LEGO and they all work together. That's the best part for me.

I think he meant set, not theme.

I've never heard anyone speak ill of Medieval Market Village or the Imperial Flagship.

I like City , Power Miner and Racer. :tongue:

My Fav set is Power Miner Claw Catcher. :tongue:

Edited by Hey75

I started off a Star Wars fan, because the game brought me out of my dark ages. however i then moved on to castle and pirates. Soon after Power miners came out and i loved them (not counting the three lava themed sets which i think killed the theme) When i first saw preliminary pictures the Thunder Driller caught my eye and is still one of my most favorite Lego sets out there.

So to put things quickly...

Favorite Theme: Power Miners

Favorite Set: Thunder Driller

The topic maybe a bit confusing, but still quite interesting. My personal 'fav' set is the 7676 Republic Attack Gunship. Being a LSW fan from the very start, that was an easy choice for me. But other people liking my chosen fav set? I'm not so sure.

Edited by KielDaMan

The topic maybe a bit confusing, but still quite interesting. My personal 'fav' set is the 7676 Republic Attack Gunship. Being a LSW fan from the very start, that was an easy choice for me. But other people liking my chosen fav set? I'm not so sure.

I'm with you on that, the RAG was one of the first newer SW sets I bought. My personal fav is a close call between the Imperial Flagship and the Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker, but the Dropship edges the Flagship.

Prince of Persia, Battle of Alamut. May or may not change to Hogwarts IV. :tongue:

My #1 fav is the original space set with gray and blue bricks + trans-yellow windows. I don't see Lego making any more of these as they haven't done this in about 30 years ;)

Lego trains is a close second and it's what I am currently into, making some custom cars and more. I'm more partial to industrial side of the train (no passenger cars, etc)

I'm also into theme that isn't made by Lego: mid 18th century North America frontier theme with forts, exploration of wild land, and battle between British and French with Native Americans in the mix. It is not quite the same as the wild west theme some years back.