Sign in to follow this  
Skalldyr

Tournament of Retribution II Entry: Round 2

Hi all,

here I go for my second and final entry for the Tournament of Retribution II. It was and is a lot of fun.

It also was (even if it was very hard) fun to make this comic and I hope you all enjoy it..... :pir_laugh2:

It is about an old Chronicle that is only remaining in the old Redcoat library and it tells us about the dead of the last Bluecoats.....

And for those who haven't the eyesight :pir-blush: to read the text:

↓ (Better Quality)

Better Quality1sk.jpg

Better Quality2sk.jpg

Better Quality3sk.jpg

Better Quality4sk.jpg

Better Quality5sk.jpg

Better Quality6sk.jpg

Better Quality7sk.jpg

Better Quality8sk.jpg

Better Quality9sk.jpg

Better Quality10sk.jpg

Edited by Skalldyr

Ahaha this is awesome, certainly action-packed! :pir_laugh2: Crushed by a skydiving galleon, how about that for an original death! Way to go Skalldyr! :thumbup:

Al tough the last two pictures are a bit hard to see, nice comic Skalldyr.

:jollyroger::pir_bawling::pir-tongue::thumbup:

the Inventor

I just love the ship crashing down, gave me a good laugh! :pir_laugh2:

Excellent comic Skalldyr, perhaps a bit hard to read in some images but it's certainly good!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Expect it to be blogged soon!

Exellent story Skalldyr, i hope Croissant thinks twice now before hes gonna go hunting frogs :pir_laugh2: And as you said "An Admiral a day, keeps the Doctor away" And thats true indeed

Captain Becker

Thank you all very much! :pir_laugh2:

About pictures are a bit hard to see.....hmmmm just to bad the limit is 800x600 because when I would replace them with 1200x900 the quality is much better! :pir-hmpf_bad:

Well that was weird :pirate_sad2: .

Ah........was it more :thumbup: or :thumbdown:?

Edited by Skalldyr

:thumbup: Since when was weird mean bad?

I saw the smilie and it means "pirate_sad2" so.....

But now I'm happy :pir_laugh2:

I saw the smilie and it means "pirate_sad2" so.....

But now I'm happy :pir_laugh2:

Until you get cooked by a bluecoat......again! :pir_laugh2:

Until you get cooked by a bluecoat......again! :pir_laugh2:

Hmmmm but that is ok, I'm a crab I have to get used to that!

BTW: I now made some Links, left to each picture, for the HQ version!

:pir-sweet:

Edited by Skalldyr

Very humorous Skalldyr. The sheer randomness of a ship falling from the sky is what made it for me though.

Pff, silly redcoats never learn..<insert some sort of petty insult/arrogant behaviour here>. Bluecoats are <supreme/the best/intellectually supreme/better/dead/in need of new pants/annoyed/agitated/idiotic/better than the best/the rest/secretely mermaids/secretely have arachnophobia/described as the best/all of the above/getting tired of this/slash/grateful/sissy's/running out of things to say/none of the above>!!!!

Very humorous Skalldyr. The sheer randomness of a ship falling from the sky is what made it for me though.

Pff, silly redcoats never learn..<insert some sort of petty insult/arrogant behaviour here>. Bluecoats are <supreme/the best/intellectually supreme/better/dead/in need of new pants/annoyed/agitated/idiotic/better than the best/the rest/secretely mermaids/secretely have arachnophobia/described as the best/all of the above/getting tired of this/slash/grateful/sissy's/running out of things to say/none of the above>!!!!

Thank you for your amusing comments :pir_laugh2: It will take a long time to read all the sentences that are possible.

Edited by Skalldyr

Great entry! :thumbup: You should say: A ship falling from the sky a day, kills and keeps the nasty Bluecoats away. :pir-laugh:

Great job! :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

I'm confused about how a ship can fall from the sky and only hurt the bluecoats, but amusing at all.

I'm confused about how a ship can fall from the sky and only hurt the bluecoats, but amusing at all.

Because redcoats are too stupid to realise there own death.

Good work my Wookie/Crab friend. They blues have such wacky weapons- it only be right that we harness their weirdness against them!

This is an outrage! The Blue Avenger would never attack anyone who doesn't wear the red colors, certainly not bluecaots! :pir-angry: You shall pay for this, you fiendish crab! You have just made my list for Round 2!

:pir_laugh2:

Great comic, it was really fun to read through.

I like the use of others characters.

Great comic, it was really fun to read through.

I like the use of others characters.

Yes, I think they refresh to the whole comic.

This is an outrage! The Blue Avenger would never attack anyone who doesn't wear the red colors, certainly not bluecaots! :pir-angry: You shall pay for this, you fiendish crab! You have just made my list for Round 2!

:pir_laugh2:

I think I've proven the opposite. :pir-tongue: BTW: It would be really nice, if I could read your entry soon!

I thought Admiral Croissant kept the doctor away with his stench, not his ability to be easily humiliated. :pir-tongue:

:pir_laugh2: HAHA! Super.

Good work my Wookie/Crab friend. They blues have such wacky weapons- it only be right that we harness their weirdness against them!

Exactly! :thumbup:

Because redcoats are too stupid to realise there own death.

:pir-wink: You better think so.

This would overload the brain of a Bluecoat.

Great entry! :thumbup: You should say: A ship falling from the sky a day, kills and keeps the nasty Bluecoats away. :pir-laugh:

Great job! :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Haha :pir-grin:

Edited by Skalldyr

Another excellent comic. The Bluecoats have been crushed in this round! Thanks for all the laughs. Your comics are very funny.

Thank you very much. Yea, that's the point.....We showed them who is the Boss in town! :shark: