Sign in to follow this  
lookincool45

Review On Lego Set #5612(Police Officer)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Lego Reviews by Lookincool45(Review #1)

Lego Set #5612(Police Officer)

Yep,this is my FIRST review on Eurobricks! So,I'll be reviewing on the set 5612 named Police Officer.

So,here is the pic of the box set:

cde.jpg

This set contains 21 bricks(and 4 extra bricks). How many minifigures? 1. Heres a pic of the minifigure(with a dog thats included in this set).

policeofficer.png

Well in most retail online websites this set is around $5.00,a little too much for this mini set,but still great! :laugh:

Okay,lets start off by looking at the pieces and instructions!

Pieces In The Set:

1000987b.jpg

And the instructions sheet that comes with the set:

1000989t.jpg

After around a few minutes of building,the results(and extras):

1000990s.jpg

Oops!

1000991s.jpg

Here are the pros and cons:

Pros: :classic:

-Has a minifigure.

-Includes a brown dog.

-Includes bricks for a "gear holder"

-Includes 50 Mile Limit Sign with Speed Gun on 4x2 flat Lego brick.

Cons: :cry_sad:

-Police Officer minifigure has a non-friendly face(frowning) :angry:

-Only 21 bricks,little expensive for a little set

And thats all! Not really educational,but worth some of the money!

Heres a link to my review on Youtube! Click Here To Watch The Review Of Set 5612 On Youtube!

After all,I give this Lego set 5 stars!!! Well,thats all!

Edited by Rick

Right, you're new here.....er, how about showing it being built.....though I know it's not big....but showing the construction of the radar speed trap might be of interest to some.

Anyway, welcome to EB 'lookincool45' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Needs "moar" as they say on the internets.

Yeah, take a look at some recent reviews here either by looking in the recent pages of each forum, the frontpage, or each forum's Review "sticky" as the top of the forum. We have a very nice style of review that is very common here; There is usually box pics, a pic of all the pieces laid out, rare / interesting pieces, the extra piece shot, a sample page of the instructions, build pics (done + a progress shot(s) if interesting) and sometimes a parting / humor pic.

Granted, a lot of that may not apply to small sets like this. We even have a reviewer's academy that has "courses" in doing good reviews like I explain.

Anyway, welcome to forums. Don't forget to read all the rules. Make a "introduce myself" post in that forum if you'd like.

Edited by TheWarden

Needs "moar" as they say on the internets.

Yeah, take a look at some recent reviews here either by looking in the recent pages of each forum, the frontpage, or each forum's Review "sticky" as the top of the forum. We have a very nice style of review that is very common here; There is usually box pics, a pic of all the pieces laid out, rare / interesting pieces, the extra piece shot, a sample page of the instructions, build pics (done + a progress shot(s) if interesting) and sometimes a parting / humor pic.

Granted, a lot of that may not apply to small sets like this. We even have a reviewer's academy that has "courses" in doing good reviews like I explain.

Anyway, welcome to forums. Don't forget to read all the rules. Make a "introduce myself" post in that forum if you'd like.

I finished editing the post! I added pics of what you said that could be in this post to add interest! Looks a little more good now! Thanks for your help. :thumbup:

Good review now 'lookincool45' - just smile at the nice officer as you speed on by ! :laugh:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet: