Karlo

The Dark Scream

[pid][/pid] 99d

I decided to make post just for this ship as it's my favourite that i have built, hope you like it (i apologise if the pictures a little bit bad quality)

52426911.jpg

19946084.jpg

41441190.jpg

18996870.jpg

Edited by Captain Blackmoor

That is one crazy ship Karlo! :pir_wacko: The way you built the stern is incredible.

Thanks for showing us this and keep up the great work :thumbup:

Wow, great job! That sure looks menacing! The only thing I would suggest is that you use a thinner material for your sails. :thumbup:

yeah i thought that too, but i couldn't find it anywhere :(

Nice job! It's nice to see something new and creative in the way of ships. Great job on the sails too, they look amazing! Keep up the good work.

:jollyroger:

That's a very interesting ship Carlo! :pir-classic:

Those cannon ports are great, they almost give the ship a futuristic feel. Nice work. :thumbup:

this ship looks like a heavy iron casting, I love the sails, but i'm not sure about the size of the cannons, it seems like mortars more than a cannon. With that fire power, I would be petrified if that ship chase me

great moc, nice colors too :thumbup:

yeah i thought that too, but i couldn't find it anywhere :(

What I could suggest is something I use for mine, light t-shirts such as fruit of the loom or sport brands, they give nice light quality fabric when you cut them up to make sails :pir-classic: Also its a beautiful job you did on the entire ship, the size is very accurate and reminds me of a galleon, but the entire thing just screams wow factor. Good work! :thumbup:

The spiders on the side is unique, and i love how the ship is built up, especially the front. I haven't seen anything like it before.

PS- It looks like the backside opens up. Is it detailed inside?

Great MOC! The sails look good- I don't think you should switch to another material, this one looks more pirate-ish, and gives the ship a mercenary ship or a ghost ship

The black slopes and the railing are great. I also like the windows. Did you use a mudguard for these?

The spiders on the side is unique, and i love how the ship is built up, especially the front. I haven't seen anything like it before.

PS- It looks like the backside opens up. Is it detailed inside?

unfortunately it is not detailed inside i had little time to build it for the Expo so it was built in few hours for the Kockice Expo here in croatia

A menacing creation to be sure! Great work and excellent colour scheme including the sails. The only thing I would change is to add windows to the sides of the stern as well.

Bravo.

A neat creation and unique in it's kind! :thumbup: The shape is looking good and I really like the gunports. I would prefer to see normal LEGO cannons in there though. The stern looks very nice but perhaps some more detail in there would finish it off. :pir-classic:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

As soon as possible!

my intentions were not to make a steampunk boat but in the end everybody tells me that it looks steampunkish lol

Soooooo Cool!!!

Looks awesome, I like that it feels or looks dark or grim very piratey!!!

The castle is pretty cool, I never thought of using slopes like those to do it!

Great MOC

Pirate

She is very nice indeed! I see you have used a different technique than most ships on classic pirates, and I thoroughly congratulate you on your creativity. The stern is also really nice and the sails add to the ominous look of the ship. Very cool!

Edited by Captain Bricks

I really like how you made your own cannons rather than use old ones of Lego sets, Inspiring Moc. :pir-wub:

Edited by halfpenguinhalflego