Sign in to follow this  
HAGGAR

FABULAND MOC - "The Kisz"

builders_guild.gif

Dear brothers at Eurobrick, this is my very first FABULAND MOC.

I was inspired by the below works of Karf Hoolu in 2008:

2458476949_45e7ae480c.jpg

(Mr. Hoolu, please allow me to re-invented the above works of yours!)

So here it goes:

This is a 10x10 MOC. The reason that triggers my creation is that I was too occupied with brick buildings recently and somehow ignore my wife.

dscn0667.jpg

Looking at the back, there were hearts on both level!

dscn0679.jpg

OK, at the bottom level: Piggy and Kitty is kissing at a street corner with red and white squares~

dscn0670.jpg

Oh~ Piggy is sending nine roses to Kitty. She is so touched and therefore having a kiss right at the street corner!

dscn0671.jpg

Well, let's silently hide ourself to the back instead, don't you think it's impolite to distibute couples that are in love?

dscn0672.jpg

I friend of mine ask, "Why is this name as 'The Kisz', instead of 'The Kiss'?"

Ha Ha Ha ~ The obvious reason is that I only have one letter "S" on hand! The alternatives would be using "Z" as replacement. I was also thinking maybe this strange word carries a little bit of Latin/ European feel, that add extra classy and romantic feels (maybe I think too much!)

One more point, the label "The Kisz" itself is also in a heart shape ~ can you also see the little circle under? It looks like a lips waiting to be kissed!

dscn0668.jpg

The upper level

dscn0673.jpg

The Big heart is a combination of 6 hearts in total, can you count them all?

dscn0677.jpg

Back View

dscn0678.jpg

Lovebird in the middle!

dscn0674.jpg

3358563294_07409f4fd1.jpg

MaskedLovebird.gif

You can also see a heart from top

dscn0675.jpg

Let me present this to my Mrs. I hope she would like it and forgive me for ignoring her for the past 2 weeks!

dscn0681.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Edited by Shadows

What a lovely MOC full of love! :wub: I love how you made six (yeah I found 'em all) uniquely-built hearts of different sizes. I'm pretty sure your wife will forget about you ignoring her when he sees this creation. Fantastic work HAGGAR!

Very creative MOC, HAGGAR! Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

This is a period full of love in the LEGO world, it seems :wink:

P.S. - Could you please make sure that all the pics are 800 pixels maximum, as by our Guidelines? Thank you.

Very creative MOC, HAGGAR! Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

This is a period full of love in the LEGO world, it seems :wink:

P.S. - Could you please make sure that all the pics are 800 pixels maximum, as by our Guidelines? Thank you.

Thanks and note LuxorV sir!

Sorry I havn't read the guideline before making my post. :tongue: I shall resize them ASAP.

What a lovely MOC full of love! :wub: I love how you made six (yeah I found 'em all) uniquely-built hearts of different sizes. I'm pretty sure your wife will forget about you ignoring her when he sees this creation. Fantastic work HAGGAR!

Cute MOC 'HAGGAR' - I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Dear KielDaMan and LightNingTiger sir, thanks for your kind encouragement ~ and I have also made a few other FABULAND-figs size MOC. I'll post them (with proper photo size this time) and share with you all. :classic: