SilentMode

WIP: DM Trike and exhibit display

I love this type of vehicle, so this is actually a very nice design to me. I like how the front is designed, and the display is pretty well done too :thumbup:

Edited by Fires-storm

I love this type of vehicle, so this is actually a very nice design to me. I like hwo the front is designed, and the display is pretty well done too :thumbup:

Thank you :)

would you mind showing it apart slightly so we could see how to build it as I would love one in my city

would you mind showing it apart slightly so we could see how to build it as I would love one in my city

Here's the LXF file for reference.

One small difference that I couldn't replicate in LDD: I used two long pins to reinforce the front slopes, as follows...

p6050001.jpg

p6050005.jpg

p6050006.jpg

p6050012.jpg

Edited by SilentMode

thank you, I have used your design as a basis and modified it slightly by adding in lights as well as using a different windscreen, I will post a pic of it later

I've started buying the parts for the exhibit display. The price of clear 1x1 tiles on BrickLink is enough to make your eyes water, but I suppose it's less ridiculous than on feeBay.

Edited by SilentMode

The finished article...

First the trike:

p6120034.jpg

p6120035.jpg

And a few shots of the exhibit display.

p6120040.jpg

p6120053.jpg

p6120047.jpg

p6120043.jpg

Great MOC. I love the trike. It looks very TRON like. I also really like the auto show display thing you've got :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great MOC. I love the trike. It looks very TRON like. I also really like the auto show display thing you've got :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks very much! There was some Tron inspiration with the trike design: I had wanted to create a cycle in a similar style but it didn't look good.

And danim, I want to see the mod :)