KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Wasn't Yoda included in the AAT due to that episode? Somehow I don't think they would make a second set based off the same episode, especially given that the epi was from season 1. If anything, that character might reappear in a season 3 episode.

UCS Lobot!! *oh2* Sign me up!!!!

Couldn't resist :grin:

Still, a fleshie Lobot in a new Cloud City set would be kinda cool. I mean, Lobot is a really minor (though apparently recognizable) character. But if there is a new Cloud City, I have only one thing to say. Ughnauts.

Supposedly, but the AAT is actually set in front of a Christophsis background. :wacko:

I think I may have found out what some of the minifigs are!

Yoda and an orange clone (probably visorless Cody) can be seen, but further back, I see some things. There's a black shape near the paper which looks a bit like Darth Maul to me. Above is some brown figure, perhaps a Jawa. On top of that, though, I'm almost certain that's Luke. 

Well, as we all know, we only see what we want to, so these are relative to lists we've got. Still, this seems to hint at Clone Wars sets, because I don't know why else Yoda and Cody would be there.

I wonder if the brown set is a Geonosian starfighter?

Im still wondering what the strange droid is in the Mace Windu Starfighter set...

The Tactical Droid?

Supposedly, but the AAT is actually set in front of a Christophsis background. :wacko:

Ah, I've never seen the CW movie, so I wouldn't have caught that. Not that LEGO is 100% accurate anyway.

Ah, I've never seen the CW movie, so I wouldn't have caught that. Not that LEGO is 100% accurate anyway.

My library had it, so luckily I didn't waste $20 to see it. Yoda does appear on Christophsis, but only after the battle is over.

Yoda and an orange clone (probably visorless Cody) can be seen, but further back, I see some things. There's a black shape near the paper which looks a bit like Darth Maul to me. Above is some brown figure, perhaps a Jawa. On top of that, though, I'm almost certain that's Luke. 

Well, as we all know, we only see what we want to, so these are relative to lists we've got. Still, this seems to hint at Clone Wars sets, because I don't know why else Yoda and Cody would be there.

It does look to have Geonosis background anyway and the Clone is actually red not orange and seems to be one of the clones from Ambush :thumbup:

Isn't that what I posted a while ago too?

Anyways, the brown one could either be a Jawa, but it also has a dark red look to it - it could be something else..

Next to it you see two minifigs lying on the table, those are probably Luke and Owen Lars. I haven't thought of Darth Maul under them, however.

~ General Magma

Isn't that what I posted a while ago too?

Anyways, the brown one could either be a Jawa, but it also has a dark red look to it - it could be something else..

Next to it you see two minifigs lying on the table, those are probably Luke and Owen Lars. I haven't thought of Darth Maul under them, however.

~ General Magma

But wouldn't he have blurred them too???

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

But wouldn't he have blurred them too???

He specifically said he forgot to blur the minifigs.

are there pictures that I have not yet seend, someone mind posting the link?

I didn't think about that. Maybe that the "pack" thing was a typo and that it's more like Echo Base and the Tank Droid, like you said. That makes me think that it could be real. As for the frigate, could it be the one in Brain Invaders episode instead of the Pelta Class frigate because of the Geonosis sets.

The ship in brain invaders was a pelta class frigate. If the geonosis sets are from CW, then it's likely to be a a pelta frigate. If they are episode 2, then it might be an Acclamator cruiser. Either way, that would be awesome! Unlike some other people, I've always thought a pelta frigate would be a cool set. I just don't see how it could be a Consular class, since we saw one in 2007.

(and LEGO's habit of naming things all wrong could be a factor :wacko: republic dropship anyone? How 'bout a Seperatist shuttle? Turbo tank? :hmpf_bad: )

by the way, on the lego star wars products page, there's a wierd glitch that shows the back of obi wans ucs star fighter sticking out the back of the midi star destroyer *huh*

The ship in brain invaders was a pelta class frigate. If the geonosis sets are from CW, then it's likely to be a a pelta frigate. If they are episode 2, then it might be an Acclamator cruiser. Either way, that would be awesome! Unlike some other people, I've always thought a pelta frigate would be a cool set. I just don't see how it could be a Consular class, since we saw one in 2007.

I think a Pelta frigate would be cool!

(and LEGO's habit of naming things all wrong could be a factor :wacko: republic dropship anyone? How 'bout a Seperatist shuttle? Turbo tank? :hmpf_bad: )

by the way, on the lego star wars products page, there's a wierd glitch that shows the back of obi wans ucs star fighter sticking out the back of the midi star destroyer *huh*

Your right about the Pelta Class Frigate. I thought It was different because of the different color scheme.

I think a Pelta frigate would be cool!

Nah. I both sincerely doubt and earnestly hope that it'll be an Acclamator. :classic:

I'm not exsactly sure that's red and white... it looks more like a tan to me... it's definatly a ship though. That brown and black blob could be a ship, but it's hard to tell.

are there pictures that I have not yet seend, someone mind posting the link?

erm... anyone?

Here. Scroll down a bit :classic:

thanks!

thats what all you guys have been fussing over? It's not really anything. :hmpf_bad:

I'm not exsactly sure that's red and white... it looks more like a tan to me... it's definatly a ship though. That brown and black blob could be a ship, but it's hard to tell.

It looks like it may be Geonosian to me.

To be honest, I think that he's teasing us and they're just blurred a pic of the Tantive V and Count Dooku's solar sailor.

There was some speculation that it was the droid carrier.

I don't know, I don't think it's a Acclamater. It's to "blocky", not really angular. And it's not because of the pixalation. It doesn't look to have the bridge on top. And the back (what I think is the back) seems flared, maybe the Peltas wing flaps?.?. I have to go with the Pelta Frigate, do really like that ship. And it's not like we can see ANY details, about the ship, so... Either Acclamator or Pelta, they both would be awesome.

I don't know, I don't think it's a Acclamater. It's to "blocky", not really angular. And it's not because of the pixalation. It doesn't look to have the bridge on top. And the back (what I think is the back) seems flared, maybe the Peltas wing flaps?.?. I have to go with the Pelta Frigate, do really like that ship. And it's not like we can see ANY details, about the ship, so... Either Acclamator or Pelta, they both would be awesome.

How do you know that it is a frigate or cruiser. I can't make anything out of it.

thanks!

thats what all you guys have been fussing over? It's not really anything. :hmpf_bad:

Agreed. All this is is a blurred picture of the T-6 and some brown blob. The only lead we have is some small pixelated minifigs. Sorry if I hurt a lot of peoples' imagination :tongue:

Agreed. All this is is a blurred picture of the T-6 and some brown blob. The only lead we have is some small pixelated minifigs. Sorry if I hurt a lot of peoples' imagination :tongue:

My imagination needs an apology from you! :tongue: