KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

At the beginning of this thread there are links for pictures. The Flickr link is broken and the Eurobricks link is empty. Do we have any pics yet?

Because we do not host preliminary pictures on Eurobricks, nor do I personally do it on flickr - which is used for high resolution pictures, as our servers doesn't allow high resolution pictures in the gallery.

Hmm

I really hope this is just another rummer, as I am getting quite bored of all these Jedi starfighters (i.e. 7143, 7669, 7751, 7256, 7283, 7661, and 10215, and now another possible one). the rest of the wave looks alright so far, especially liking the battle of Naboo set.

On another note not knowing where to put this I have tried to make the mandalorian speeder from the prelim pics.

4.jpg and 5.jpg

I don't have any Bobas or Jangos to go in it so a clone will have to do.

On another note not knowing where to put this I have tried to make the mandalorian speeder from the prelim pics.

snip and snip

I don't have any Bobas or Jangos to go in it so a clone will have to do.

I did the same thing but with the Clone Bp. :laugh: Here are some pictures.

dscn6519.jpg

dscn6520.jpg

Here's the brikshelf gallery.

Edited by Masked Builder

dscn6519.jpg

dscn6520.jpg

Here's the brickshelf gallery. When public.

Hmmm

That set just looks worse and worse every time I see it, seeing it like that just re-enforces my not wanting of it (bad grammar) every Lego version of the BARC is well rubbish IMHO :) also the figs for that set are not very good except for the ARF trooper which I will get from e-bay or somwhere just for the helmet.

Nice throw togethers 'Mr. Man.' and 'Masked Builder' and I don't mind the BARC, now I do understand why some don't like it.......no curves.....all shape edges and the rectangular air intake (the actual is trapzoid). Now for Lego to do it true to the original means doing an MB and a large molded piece.....from which people would complain it's being <insert that tiresome argument>.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Maybe it the person means Battle Droid, not Skeleton?

If this rumour is true ( :look: ), the Starfighter would have to come with some sort of CIS vehicle to accomodate the Droids.

It would be weird to have the rind thingy and some droids on foot... in space!

There's also the fact that Sep fighters generally are droids themselves, but TLG doesn't usually list those as minifigs.

Looks good! I like it :thumbup:

The new close ups look incredible! :wub:

Really looking forward to the V-wing and the BPs!

Nice job creating those Masked Builder and Mr Man! :thumbup:

Looking forward to pics of Mace's fighter and clearer pics of what we already have seen!

CF

Nice throw togethers 'Mr. Man.' and 'Masked Builder' and I don't mind the BARC, now I do understand why some don't like it.......no curves.....all shape edges and the rectangular air intake (the actual is trapzoid).

I like it because it is so angular but still conveys the overall sahpe. :classic:

Thanks all!

I like it because it is so angular but still conveys the overall sahpe. :classic:

Thanks all!

Nice job on the reverse-engineered build, but I still don't like the set. :tongue:

Pretty good renditions of the upcoming BP vehicles Mr. Man and MB. :thumbup: It's good to see these in actual brickbuild so that the people could judge for themselves. The BARC is a decent attempt to say the least, and I'm pretty sure army builders wouln't mind having some of these to spice up their clone army.

Pretty good renditions of the upcoming BP vehicles Mr. Man and MB. :thumbup: It's good to see these in actual brickbuild so that the people could judge for themselves. The BARC is a decent attempt to say the least, and I'm pretty sure army builders wouln't mind having some of these to spice up their clone army.

Yup you have that right, i'm keen on a few of these, not that i'm an army builder.

CF

Thanks to BrickDorn at www.imperiumdersteine.de there is the first pic of Mace's JSF!

2 STAPs are quite nice, the speeder with the tactical droid looks pretty good as well. Seems like the Delta 7s have sold quite well ;) The new astromech is interesting too.

Here it is: http://imperiumdersteine.de/showpost.php?p=452063&postcount=530

Edited by Emperor

Thanks for the pic now I was right its on land :grin:

To bad its a Delta I wantedd an Eta :sadnew:

But maces fighter looks nothing like his one from the clone wars :wacko::laugh:

EDIT: The speeder actually looks quite cool and I like that the STAPS are included I need more droids :sadnew:

Also the picture has no confidential mark on it? :look:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Oh rats, I was hoping for a Space Skeleton :laugh:

Doesn't look too bad. An awful lot of stickers, though :hmpf_bad:

I dig it. The Delta-7 seems nice, we have a new astromech, plus two STAPs and the speeder... let's hope they keep the price that way :thumbup:

Hmmm like I said earlier not another JSF, :sceptic: on the other hand I might forgive the set as the STAPS and Speeder look excellent, and what I can see of the tactical droid looks good. :classic:

I'm definetly adding it to my list of Star Wars sets I want. It looks great! I really like the Tactical droids speeder. :thumbup:

Mace's Delta 7B looks much better than it does on the show. I suppose TLG knew it needed to be more than just plain white to catch the kids attention.

The new speeder is very reminiscent of Count Dooku's in the Solar Sailor set (say that five times real fast). And two more STAPs are always welcome. I think it goes on my "Must Have" list.

And I agree with Skafte. There are an egregious amount of stickers.

Add to my 2011 SW/CW list.....cool two STAPs, a Seperatist speeder and a new astromech - SWEET ! :grin:

Now the question is who is going to sell it.....I still say TRU, but hope for another retail chain instead ! :wink:

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :yoda:

Quick edit.....just had a closer look at Mace's JSF....it's Clone Wars. :wink:

Edited by lightningtiger