KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

There are alot of other minute details that Lego would have a hard time portraying, but they could at least make that change to fit the time period.

Yeah but TLG can't even give us the correct rank for General Viers.

Yeah but TLG can't even give us the correct rank for General Viers. Doesn't care about pointless details that 99.99% of the fanbase doesn't care about that.

I mean I've seen the OT loads of times and i've never noticed Vader has a blue light on his box.

Rad props though ISDIronClaw for being in the 501st. I love those guys.

I mean I've seen the OT loads of times and i've never noticed Vader has a blue light on his box.

Rad props though ISDIronClaw for being in the 501st. I love those guys.

Vaders box changes multiple times in the OT. Accuracy is negligible here. Officers should have their correct rank though.

Vaders box changes multiple times in the OT. Accuracy is negligible here. Officers should have their correct rank though.

And in Revenge of the Sith. Also his entire costume changes between A New Hope and the other two.

Speaking for myself, and I know a whole lot of AFOLs out there, playsets are FANTASTIC. And in my opinion, there just hasn't been enough of them in the Lego SW line. Battle of Endor definitely did raise the bar, and I expect a Jabba's Palace set could surpass even that. I'm definitely waiting on pins and needles to hear news about this set later on next year (Toy Fair possibly?).

I agree. There's a focus on vehicles and starships for obvious reasons, but there are also many memorable scenes that could become medium sets or even larger playsets. The area included in the Super Star Destroyer could easily be a separate set altogether.

Interesting to see the minifigs in the Hoth Base. Han has the new hood mould from Series 5 of the Collectible Minifigures, Leia is updated, and the others are in different variations with the exception of Chewbacca.

Personally, though, I think the old hood looked better on Han.

Personally, though, I think the old hood looked better on Han.

As did I. That old hood was such a nice design. Though maybe I'm biased as someone who was a big fan of the Arctic theme.

As did I. That old hood was such a nice design.

The new one looks too detailed. It seems that Lego is getting more and more elaborate every year I wonder what Han 1999 would say to the newest version :laugh:.

First of all, I think Leia's hairpiece would be dark brown because in the MF this year she had dark brown hair.

And secondly, the only photos in the book was the one without the box art and the minifigs.

Thanks. I'm glad Leia's hair is dark brown, it's always nice to get recoloured parts.

I don't know if this has been posted before but there's new key chains of Shaak Ti and Jar-Jar that come out on July 1st. Saw them both in the latest LEGO catalog.

LegoGalactus

We all know about this right? should it be in C+M?

So it's the TV movie of the video game of the toyline of the cartoon series of the movies. :wacko:

I had to re-read that sentence a few times, you totally confused me! :laugh:

But yes we did know about it. Should be good and hopefully will segway nicely into a regular TV series. i love the CW cartoon.......... much better than the prequels! but it is a bit grown up at times for my little boy who isn't yet 5.

What happened to the fourm page 612? I was reading it yesterday :wacko:

You might have changed your settings as far as the number of posts displayed per page is concerned, or a staff member might have been cleaning up the forum and moved some posts from this topic to another.

You might have changed your settings as far as the number of posts displayed per page is concerned, or a staff member might have been cleaning up the forum and moved some posts from this topic to another.

Thnaks Doctor, I was just wondering if I weas going crazy. I always check the last post page number to see if there has been any new posts and the page numbers went down on this forum. Good, Im not going crazy. :grin:

Thnaks Doctor, I was just wondering if I weas going crazy. I always check the last post page number to see if there has been any new posts and the page numbers went down on this forum. Good, Im not going crazy. :grin:

Alternatively, whenever new posts have been posted since you last visited a topic, a little arrow in a box will appear next to the topic on the forum, and you can click the arrow to go to the first new post.

What happened to the fourm page 612? I was reading it yesterday :wacko:

or a staff member might have been cleaning up the forum and moved some posts from this topic to another.

Yes I did some cleaning, specifically moving the off-topic availability discussions to the proper topic. :wink:

I'm starting to see a listing on toysrus.com when I do a generic "lego" search. However, when I click the link I pull up a blank page.

What I see right now is:

Millennium Falcon $139.99

Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers $89.99

After I do a "lego" search I hit "view all", and then it's about 2/3 down the 2nd page. No pictures either.

I'm starting to see a listing on toysrus.com when I do a generic "lego" search. However, when I click the link I pull up a blank page.

What I see right now is:

Millennium Falcon $139.99

Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers $89.99

After I do a "lego" search I hit "view all", and then it's about 2/3 down the 2nd page. No pictures either.

Please don't spam up this topic with availability.

That belongs in the availability topic.

Not everyone around here is US - which means it's quite unimportant wether or not you can get this through TRU US to us.

Not everyone around here is US - which means it's quite unimportant wether or not you can get this through TRU US to us.

Not to mention that TRU prices aren't usually MSRP - and those prices (MSRP) are already listed in the first post.

Please don't spam up this topic with availability.

That belongs in the availability topic.

Oops. Wasn't trying to spam. I thought this was the approprite topic. My mistake. I was trying to point out that it may be released very soon here. I'll put it in the availability topic next time.

I thought this site is supposed to bring Lego fans together from around the world. My mistake for thinking that some people might be interested in some US news. Thanks for making me feel so unwelcomed. Like I said I'll look for a more appropriate topic to post such info. It was an honest mistake.

@Brickdoctor:those are the prices I saw on the TRU US listing. I was just tring to confirm the price for people. I won't post about such things on this topic again. Sorry.

Edited by sharky

I thought this site is supposed to bring Lego fans together from around the world. My mistake for thinking that some people might be interested in some US news. Thanks for making me feel so unwelcomed. Like I said I'll look for a more appropriate topic to post such info. It was an honest mistake.

We're just trying to tell you what you should've done so you don't do it again. :wink: Firstly, check the first post of this topic. Too many people make that mistake. Secondly, if you happen to find something about availability that isn't in the first topic, we have another topic for discussion of availability.

EDIT: On another note, in the availability topic someone linked to 7879 on TRU's website, so I zoomed in on the box pic which says that the set contains 773 pieces. That's something that's not currently in the first post.

Edited by Brickdoctor

I could care less about the torso, honestly- but I'm really loving that new holster. Is it in the Falcon? It looks nice.