KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Good news: The new assortment of PAB parts includes a TIE Pilot torso! Not sure how useful that is without the helmet, but it's still neat to see more minifig parts with SW prints starting to pop up in PAB. :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Good news: The new assortment of PAB parts includes a TIE Pilot torso! Not sure how useful that is without the helmet, but it's still neat to see minifig parts with SW prints starting to pop up in PAB. :thumbup:

Wow. They can sell that? The last time I remember a SW 'fig piece in PaB was the '07 Naboo Pilot torso, and I suspect that was only there because it was in one of those LDD-fan-designed sets.

Good news: The new assortment of PAB parts includes a TIE Pilot torso! Not sure how useful that is without the helmet, but it's still neat to see more minifig parts with SW prints starting to pop up in PAB. :thumbup:

Now that's awsome. I hope they will sell more star wars torso's in the future!

I think they have TIE pilot legs available too

I think they have TIE pilot legs available too

Aren't those just plain black? Or is that what you were getting at?

Is the PaB-selection the same in every lego-store(worldwide)?

Sadly no, every store is different in this respect and the quality of a store's PAB and minifig builder stations seem to vary greatly...

I'll probably get a little backlash on this one, but the Naboo Fighter was probably my favorite ship design of the entire prequel trilogy. Been awhile since TLG released one, and they didn't really disappoint as far as I can tell. Nice little model right there.

'Little' being a relative term, as the set is over 40% too big for the minifigure. :laugh:

Do we even have confirmation that the Hoth Set will be released?

I believe the advent sets are released in June Wave usually

Do we even have confirmation that the Hoth Set will be released?

I believe the advent sets are released in June Wave usually

Anything on the first post is true. Always trust the first post, unless KimT messes up :laugh:

Anything on the first post is true. Always trust the first post, unless KimT messes up :laugh:

Yeah, KimT is almost always right. He gets his extremely reliable info from those who aren't to be exposed, it's easier for everybody if we don't start questioning KimTs info. :sweet:

We wouldn't have got the information about the BfG set if it hadn't been for that early sold Battle of Naboo in France, remember? If the Echo Base is an exclusive set as well, we'll have to wait until somebody manages to get hold of one of the new sets. (Which will probably be at least a month from now.)

(Which will probably be at least a month from now.)

Next month, they're summer sets, who releases them in May?

(BFG HaHa)

Next month, they're summer sets, who releases them in May?

(BFG HaHa)

Well, last year the sets were available in May, so it is possible that you can get them in about a month (BoN was sold in Novembre, so at least in France everything is possible :wink: ).

God I remember when I first saw that set's preliminary picture. Then CopMike posted the review... the summer/fall wave sets should start appearing in a few weeks to a month methinks.

Rememember the new-sized Battle of Naboo and Plo Koons Jedi Starfighter sets? The other sets are much smaller as well, at least in Germany every new set is considerably smaller than it was before. The battle packs now are just a little bit bigger than impulse sets... it looks a bit weird on the shelf, you have to pay three times the money for the same size, but it is much better than those ridiculously large boxes.

Edited by Emperor

I haven't seen those new boxes live yet, but even with the same price tag, I think it's a good move. It spares TLG some money, spares Nature from extra garbage and it spares our patience when we open up the boxes to find them only 1/3 filled.

My favorite thing about the new sets this year has to be the individual bagged instructions with a sheet of cardboard. This is going to keep them snug and safe instead of rattling around in the box. :wub:

Does anyone know if the smaller sets will have a similar thing or is just the larger sets?

My favorite thing about the new sets this year has to be the individual bagged instructions with a sheet of cardboard. This is going to keep them snug and safe instead of rattling around in the box. :wub:

Does anyone know if the smaller sets will have a similar thing or is just the larger sets?

I am pretty sure that every set will have this treatment for the instructions. There have been some of those POTC reviews floating around here on EB and one of the smaller sets, Isla de Meurta, has a review. It has this treatment. :thumbup:

I am pretty sure that every set will have this treatment for the instructions. There have been some of those POTC reviews floating around here on EB and one of the smaller sets, Isla de Meurta, has a review. It has this treatment. :thumbup:

Sweet! LEGO finally got the memo that we had been griping about for years. No more bent instructions and ruined stickers! :grin: