KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

He's being sarcastic.

Kind of, but at the same time, it's nice to be getting it at all. I did miss out on the most recent version, but I can't see too many differences to the older version.

By the way, was that small vehicle seen in the movies or anything? It's not particularly interesting, but it could be nice to add to an airport or something. :laugh:

Edit: specifically, I meant that while it may be the same, that could be good.

Edited by Delta 38

Kind of, but at the same time, it's nice to be getting it at all. I did miss out on the most recent version, but I can't see too many differences to the older version.

By the way, was that small vehicle seen in the movies or anything? It's not particularly interesting, but it could be nice to add to an airport or something. :laugh:

I could imagine something like that being used, but I think it would've been tan, not blue. Edited by Brickdoctor

Hmm... this comes to mind.

That was actually what I was thinking of. But don't you agree that it would look a lot worse in blue?

There were pictures of the minifigures available before the picture of the set. But:

NAboo_Fighter_Pilot1.png

IMO, this minifig doesn't seem to worth $20 :wacko: I think may collect one just to complete the the line

Edited by what

I'm quite disappointed in the N-1 personally. I feel like there hasn't been any improvements between the original N-1 in 1999 and this one. I feel like they could have made the ship sleeker and the design more streamlined. The figures are nice though. I am still waiting for Lego to release a Naboo guard and not just a pilot.

I could imagine something like that being used, but I think it would've been tan, not blue.

I can't find anything on it. I can't remember if it was in the movies either, but yeah, blue doesn't seem right.

I hope one of those Flash Speeders are released in a set soon. A battle pack based around Naboo might be nice for next year, but obviously Clones will have to come first. :tongue:

So, what's up with the rumor of "jabba's palace"?

Nothing new about it...

When do we usually get info/pics of UCS sets?

I hope a picture of the Hoth set shows up soon, after the big disappointment of the N-1 I want some good news...

Edited by Emperor

Don't beleive this has been seen yet?

sdc11070.jpg

Never seen it before, so got it this afternoon. Plan to resell or trade it though, since I only bought it to show you guys, as I don't like CW personally :wink: (Perhaps someone here is intrested?)

Not sure where it'll be released, but hopefully it's as new to you guys as it is to me (I don't quite manage to keep up with this topic anymore).

-Legoman

No, haven't seen that yet either. Can't say I'm the greatest fan of the sets included either, though.

Now that's a strange combination. Why are they re-selling the Freeco Speeder?

Speaking of news dates, when do we usually get whiff of the midi-sets?

Edited by The Legonater

Now that's a strange combination. Why are they re-selling the Freeco Speeder?

Maybe nobody bought the first lot, so they repackaging it with the ever popular battlepacks. This is another super pack I wont be getting., now maybe if it had the battle for geonosis or Mace's starfighter, it would be better, and people might actually buy it, but with the stupid Freeco nar.

So... does anyone else think it's ridiculous that the droids are not included with the new Falcon?

I agree. Actually, what I'd really like to see is a Millennium Falcon that included all the "hero" characters who were aboard her - Han, Chewie, Lando, Luke, Leia, Artoo, Threepio, and Ben (and perhaps Nien Nunb and the rebel gunners from the Battle of Endor), even if they all represented different scenes and all. But yes, if they're going with a sort of classic, ANH crew, Artoo and Threepio definitely should be there - moreso than Vader, though I can understand his inclusion here as he was at least in close proximity to the vessel a couple times on the Death Star. "Falcon undercarriage" scenes are almost as important as ones onboard the ship, really - there are so many notable scenes that take place just outside the Falcon whereever she's parked, with characters coming and going, shooting, cracking wise, etc. around the landing gear and entrance ramp, and if we include scenes at a slight distance away, like Ben and Vader's duel or Han and Lando chatting just before the Battle of Endor, their importance is only increased.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

I'll say it again, the characters in the new MF are connected with the death of Obi Wan which don't feature the droids as much, but do we really need anymore R2-D2's ? :laugh:

Updated first post with this:

5543560374_b0353b48e7.jpg

66378 Star Wars Superpack 3in1 (7913, 7914 & 8085)

Figs: Some

Price: 62 EUR

Release: Already released

Release: Already released

It's indeed been released, I saw it in stores a few weeks ago, but I thought it was old news..

I was just looking at the new pic of the N-1 starfighter, and I noticed there are two black objects sitting in the box on the blue maintenance vehicle. I think that they are two blasters, possibly the new pistols. That would be nice if they were.

I was just looking at the new pic of the N-1 starfighter, and I noticed there are two black objects sitting in the box on the blue maintenance vehicle. I think that they are two blasters, possibly the new pistols. That would be nice if they were.

I highly doubt it and how could you possibly tell?

I highly doubt it and how could you possibly tell?

Just look at the pic. The brown box there has two black objects in it and they look like the handles of blasters, two of them.

Just look at the pic. The brown box there has two black objects in it and they look like the handles of blasters, two of them.

Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you said there were two new blasters.

I doubt they'll be the new pistols as they seem a bit longer than the box, so they're probably one of the rifles.

Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you said there were two new blasters.

I doubt they'll be the new pistols as they seem a bit longer than the box, so they're probably one of the rifles.

Most likely the shorter rifle, what I like to call the standard Stormtrooper blaster. Its nice of LEGO to give us a couple extra blasters for characters who don't need them (the Pilot, well, pilots the ship, and Anakin runs and hides behind the box) :laugh: But those blasters will come in handy.

Most likely the shorter rifle, what I like to call the standard Stormtrooper blaster.

I'd guess that, too. I like to call them rifle, blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and scoped blaster pistol, from longest to shortest, but I too have actually always thought of the blaster rifle as an E-11, mostly 'cause it looks more like an E-11 than a DC-15s.

I'd guess that, too. I like to call them rifle, blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and scoped blaster pistol, from longest to shortest, but I too have actually always thought of the blaster rifle as an E-11, mostly 'cause it looks more like an E-11 than a DC-15s.

Exactly. I find that the design that LEGO has developed for the blasters is very good and works well with all characters, except for the battle droids. The Stormtrooper blaster just looks nothing like the droid blasters. I think that the original mega phone blasters have more resemblance than the current ones. Like I can live with it, but it kinda annoys me having over 60 B1 BDs, and only 17 of them with the original blaster. But I can't complain much... I do have over 60 B1s. :laugh:

Has anyone else noticed the Droidekas legs seem to be in the wrong postition?

I thought there was supposed to be a leg coming out the back, not front.