KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Since you're not fully up to date, you must know her headpiece is rubbery plastic, not ABS.

Isn't it partially ABS and partly rubbery plastic? I think that's what 'legoboy Productions' said in his reviews. The main part is abs (well the Chinese-kind at least) while the tentacles are from a softer material.

Isn't it partially ABS and partly rubbery plastic? I think that's what 'legoboy Productions' said in his reviews. The main part is abs (well the Chinese-kind at least) while the tentacles are from a softer material.

I think so, since we have reports that the montrals are rubber, but the base of the headpiece would have to be plastic to securely connect to the head stud.

So, did we ever determine for sure if the Battle For Geonosis is a TRU exclusive? If so, I wonder why it is not up on their website with the other 2011 Star Wars sets.

So, did we ever determine for sure if the Battle For Geonosis is a TRU exclusive? If so, I wonder why it is not up on their website with the other 2011 Star Wars sets.

We're pretty sure it is, but I don't know why it's not on TRU's website. It could be thay were asked to wait until a certain date.

Well the south african site said it would be a TRU exclusive so Im pretty sure it will be a TRU exclusive :classic:

We're pretty sure it is, but I don't know why it's not on TRU's website. It could be thay were asked to wait until a certain date.

Could it be that SE's (Special Editions) aren't released until February-March?

they've reached canada :sweet:!

Just popped into TRU on my lunch hour and spotted some of the new 2011 Star Wars sets!

They had Imperial V-Wing for $24.99 and Battle of Naboo for $34.99.

Edited to Add: That's the TRU in Barrie, Ontario.

edit:

All of the sets were at. Calgary marketmall location picked up both battlepacks as well as the BFN and v-wing

calgary too!

i got these from toysnbricks.

Edited by r4-g9

Could it be that SE's (Special Editions) aren't released until February-March?

Thanks KimT. You learn something new everyday.

That's what we all thought, but a few pages back someone posted images of a catalog reading 'All-new January', and the Battle for Geonosis was in one of the pics.

Really?

I must have missed that because of all the chit chat.

Guys stick to set discussion and rumors in this topic.

STOP YAGGIN' ABOUT AVAILABILITY!!

We've got a topic on set availability - keep this clean please.

I'm rather sure an Asian could care less wether or not sets are available in the US or UK.

Keep it Real :grin:

Really?

I must have missed that because of all the chit chat.

Guys stick to set discussion and rumors in this topic.

STOP YAGGIN' ABOUT AVAILABILITY!!

I'm rather sure an Asian could care less wether or not sets are available in the US or UK.

Keep it Real :grin:

This page here KimT. You need to scroll down a bit to where BrickDoctor posted the images :classic:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44510&st=4590

could you post a link to that topic?

... then my wife (who doesn't build, just... tolerates) ...

This made me laugh! :laugh:

However, those Mandalorian BP faces made me... *huh*:sick:

Not being a big CW fan, the only set that interests me this wave is 7929 The Battle Of Naboo. Does anybody have any idea, roughly, when images of the 2011 summer sets would leak? Sometime in February, March?

Sometime in February, March?

In February will come actual pictures of the summer sets from Toy Fair, minus a few exclusives, usually.

they've reached canada :sweet:!

edit:

calgary too!

i got these from toysnbricks.

Sorry, Just released my post was more about availibility

Edited by Ritz Brick

In February will come actual pictures of the summer sets from Toy Fair, minus a few exclusives, usually.

I know by around December-January, JediNews and other fan rumor sites have always had a list, but I don't ever remember leaked pics before Toy Fair other than 2010, am I right?

Help!

How this detail precisely is called?

[snip]

Um, could you please elaborate? Are you talking about the blaster? Part of the blaster? The new blasters in the 2011 sets?

I know by around December-January, JediNews and other fan rumor sites have always had a list, but I don't ever remember leaked pics before Toy Fair other than 2010, am I right?

Let's hope they get leaked soon.

Yes, I'm talking about them.

Okay, the scoped pistols. What detail is it exactly you're womdering about?

That's what we all thought, but a few pages back someone posted images of a catalog reading 'All-new January', and the Battle for Geonosis was in one of the pics.

Sorry to go back to availability, but I want to just add something. I have a catalogue similar to that one, and if it is the same as mine, then the date might only be for Australia/New Zealand. I expected a later release, but it seems that it's going to be out next month here.