KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

That's good enough. All you have to do is resize your pics and write up a review, and you're good to go! :classic:

OK if this works, maybe I can do a review.

(snnnniiip)

If it works, at least we know I do actually have the set!

Nice! On the enlarged version of the pic, I noticed some nice transparent plates in the wings. Those are a nice touch.

I'ts okay if you can't do a review. You won't be letting us down, since it's lucky someone even has the set this early.

(but it would be greatly appreciated :grin::wink: )

That would be sweet if you could do a review! I can't wait to see some up-close pics of the new Jedi minifigs!

OK if this works, maybe I can do a review.

*snip*

If it works, at least we know I do actually have the set!

That is already a great photo for a review, looking forward for your review then Churchill. default_classic.gif

I also noticed, is the round dark red Republic logo a new piece?

That is already a great photo for a review, looking forward for your review then Churchill. default_classic.gif

I also noticed, is the round dark red Republic logo a new piece?

he said the only printed piece was the cockpit so I'm assuming its a sticker :sceptic:

That looks great! Now that you know how to do upload a picture, do you mind doing a size comparasion?

Heres some more info ( a video in fact) on the T-6

This kid has all the new 2011 and did reviews for them.

What I found interesting is that Shaak Ti has a rubbery head thingy :cry_happy:

Thank you!

I really liked his videos :laugh:

And I thought they were going to be different material :sceptic:

Edited by ceroknight

Oh, okay. So TLG created a new mold to be used in one set, and that mold isn't even accurate?

It's not like they haven't done it before...

Looking at the Jedi Shuttle set, the plate stacking is sloppy, there's gaps everywhere, the bottom looks terrible, and there's lots of big colorful pieces and failed SNOT. To put it another way, it looks like some amateur MOCpages creation. Now, I have no idea what the actual thing looks like, so I guess I can't really criticize, but I just don't like the way LEGO designed this. It's like they regressed to the days of 7259 ARC-170 (but then 7259 was considered acceptable before '06 rolled around and LEGO upped their standards.)

Edited by fallenangel327

Even Ahsoka has the solid ABS headpiece, I kinda expected Shaak's would be rubber. As I understand it, pieces that could be sharp enough to cause damage if swallowed are done in rubber, and the fully grown montrals of Shaak Ti are much sharper and pointier than Ahsoka's.

It's not like they haven't done it before...

Looking at the Jedi Shuttle set, the plate stacking is sloppy, there's gaps everywhere, the bottom looks terrible, and there's lots of big colorful pieces and failed SNOT. To put it another way, it looks like some amateur MOCpages creation. Now, I have no idea what the actual thing looks like, so I guess I can't really criticize, but I just don't like the way LEGO designed this. It's like they regressed to the days of 7259 ARC-170 (but then 7259 was considered acceptable before '06 rolled around and LEGO upped their standards.)

I suppose, although the TIE windscreen isn't used in only one set and the piece it self comes in many colors and prints.

I actually got 7259 when it first came out, and it wasn't a bad set. It was distictly LEGO, and the price was great compared to the new one.

I haven't seen any high-res pics of Shaak Ti- Saesee seems to have sort of celebral edema so i hope Shaak doesn't have same problem :tongue:

is it just me or has new Luminara new headpiece too- it looks too high as well :sceptic: are they going to compensate missing Ki-Adi-Mundi by making all other jedi have a huge head too??? :tongue:

Even Ahsoka has the solid ABS headpiece, I kinda expected Shaak's would be rubber. As I understand it, pieces that could be sharp enough to cause damage if swallowed are done in rubber, and the fully grown montrals of Shaak Ti are much sharper and pointier than Ahsoka's.

Yehah I guess so, and if they were that long, thin and made from ABS they might snap off fairly easier if handled by children.

I wonder how easy it would be the MOD the Shuttle in the back where the flick fire mechanism is and put some more jedi in there.

How much of a difference is there between Ahsoka's tentacle-head-piece and Shaak Ti's? Obviously Shaak's is a little longer but besides that?

I wonder how easy it would be the MOD the Shuttle in the back where the flick fire mechanism is and put some more jedi in there.

The flick fire missles come out of the front of the lateral engines. They are directly in front of the two trans engine pieces that you fit to fire them. There is some space in there, but you'd be putting the jedi right into the engines.

I think there is room in the cockpit, and I'd like to see some solutions to putting more in there.

How much of a difference is there between Ahsoka's tentacle-head-piece and Shaak Ti's? Obviously Shaak's is a little longer but besides that?

Other than the printing pattern, not much. Shaak's is softer on the longer out it goes. There is a little difference on the inside, where it attaches to the head. Ahsoka's has a hole in the undersurface of the piece, and Shaak's has a raised circle to attach to the head.

Yehah I guess so, and if they were that long, thin and made from ABS they might snap off fairly easier if handled by children.

Well there are plenty of long thin ABS parts that already exist, and other than the long antenna and fishing pole I can't think of any that'd be really prone to snapping.

Shaak's also extends farther down in addition to up, and her montrals are curved.

Nice. Can't say I'm fond of the puny chest armor, though.

Me neither, but the rest of the set makes up for it.

It's a great set, I also bouth the Battle of Naboo. Should I review the BP?

This guy links to all six reviews. They're YouTube reviews, though.

Me neither, but the rest of the set makes up for it.

It's a great set, I also bouth the Battle of Naboo. Should I review the BP?

Yes. :sweet:

There are 2 photo's of the Mandalorians in my photostream here.

Deeplinked:

5263709226_5c49f4f310.jpg

5263705682_b17765ced4.jpg

Got a picture of Jango's original torso with the new helmet mold?

Should I review the BP?

Absolutely! The youtube reviews are good, but good old pics are better, especially when you want to see all the details.

The shuttle is a pass for me; the color is awful, dark red would have been perfect, but TLG had to ruin this set :cry_sad:

Got a picture of Jango's original torso with the new helmet mold?

I don't think that'd look as good as the Boba combo, given that Jango is metallic sliver and the CW Mandos are dk. grey.

Earlier some people were upset about Shaak-Ti having rubber on her head-gear, I dont mind it. Bear in mind lego uses rubber for a good reason-sturdiness. Long, thin, extending pieces will break easily if put in bins, or stepped on. Ahsoka's was shorter, making it more stable.

I don't think that's been confirmed yet, the only person that's said so was a false source. However, those characters are highly likely.

Great! (not that there're people flooding this page with fake info, but that he made up that info) So there's still hope for Luke, Rebel, Ewok, Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper.