KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Come on LEGO wheres the 2011 UCS Set rumors??

Does anybody know anything?

Well we didn't get pics for the 2010 UCS until a couple months before release.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Yes the Assasin would be based on this Mandalorian Assasin from Duchess Of Mandalore who Pre Vizsla sent to Corsucant to assasinate Duchess Satine.

Unless I'm looking at old pictures, I don't see any variation with the minifigure itself. As others have said, it's probably another case of naming a new character just because of a different weapon. :sceptic:

Maybe the head is different, though, but I haven't seen any episodes so I don't know what they're meant to look like. I have a feeling Lego's going to treat them as Clones, similarly to the Senate Commandos.

Unless I'm looking at old pictures, I don't see any variation with the minifigure itself. As others have said, it's probably another case of naming a new character just because of a different weapon. :sceptic:

Maybe the head is different, though, but I haven't seen any episodes so I don't know what they're meant to look like. I have a feeling Lego's going to treat them as Clones, similarly to the Senate Commandos.

I'm pretty sure there is no variation, besides the weapons.

BTW, does the Mando biker have a gun?

No there is no Variation they all look the same.

Looks like i'm gradually doing KDM's role Of TCW Screen shot Expert. Sorry KDM :sadnew:

Anyway here is a image showing the Death Watch members look the same

Clonewarsdeathwatch.jpg

EDIT: all except for Pre Viszla look different but he does not wear the same coloured Helmet because he is the Leader.

Edited by commanderneyo

'Course it's not entirely TLG's fault; Lucas Animation is the one that made all the Mandos the same.

No there is no Variation they all look the same.

Looks like i'm gradually doing KDM's role Of TCW Screen shot Expert. Sorry KDM :sadnew:

*snip*

No your not.

Anyways, I think that head is pretty funny :laugh: . Kind of eerie too. I wish some of the mandos came with some waist-capes/pauldrons. That would be awesome :wub: . I think I'm gonna skip this one though.

Anyway here is a image showing the Death Watch members look the same

Snip/

Does that picture really need to be posted once every 5 pages? :hmpf:

Anyway, About those sticker books - Are they not supposed to be out yet? I saw the 1000 sticker book just last Sunday in a New Zealand store :wacko: -I forgot the price though, something like 28(NZ$) I recall

It seemed somewhat decent if its for kids, but I personally had no intrest and left it :wink:

It seemed somewhat decent if its for kids, but I personally had no intrest and left it :wink:

The problem is that the stickers have that white border. If they were clear or had no border, they could be used on MOCs of all colors. Murals, photos, etc.

The board book, on the other hand, looks pretty good. :laugh: No really, it does.

The problem is that the stickers have that white border. If they were clear or had no border, they could be used on MOCs of all colors. Murals, photos, etc.

The board book, on the other hand, looks pretty good. :laugh: No really, it does.

Thats just because greg hyland did some if not all off the illustrations in it :tongue:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Hey Oky I think some off them have been posted before I know the hero one was and that board book I think greg hyland might have done some off it :classic:

Also heres a great picture off the astromech and V-Wing pilot :sweet:

[snip]

That your pic or did you just deeplink it?

Either way, the rest of them are here.

Thats just because greg hyland did some if not all off the illustrations in it :tongue:

That's why it looks good. :tongue:

I wonder when we will get pictures off maces JSF I really like the sound off a tactical droid :wub:

just checked toys r us site and they have the new star wars sets on sale already

I already posted that and gave link too all the sets a couple of pages back :wink:

I wonder when we will get pictures off maces JSF I really like the sound off a tactical droid :wub:

Other than that fuzzy pic that we are lucky to have so early, I wouldn't expect to see anything for at least a month or so.

Other than that fuzzy pic that we are lucky to have so early, I wouldn't expect to see anything for at least a month or so.

What if I could provide (Without means of that Stupid Guy on Facebook who doesn't know who he is) a closer up image of the Tactical Droid?

EDIT; This has nothing to do with my Credibilty (Whats left of it) its just a simple zoom in of the Droid.

Edited by commanderneyo

What if I could provide (Without means of that Stupid Guy on Facebook who doesn't know who he is) a closer up image of the Tactical Droid?

Photos would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

Photos would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

EDIT: Sorry I thought it would zoom in on the photo but it just saved like a normal photo sorry for getting some people excited (Again) :cry_sad:

post-13059-12921918371.jpg

Edited by commanderneyo

EDIT: Sorry I thought it would zoom in on the photo but it just saved like a normal photo sorry for getting some people excited (Again) :cry_sad:

I thought it's going to be a new photo with close-up images of the minifigs. Anyway we'll just have to wait for better pics then.

Well unless you have a higher res pic, zooming in digitally just makes it fuzzier.

Uh oh, the flick fires return! :sceptic:

*Tries to get talk away from failed attempt about Zooming in on Tactical Droid*

I found a new image (Or at least I don't think it was posted before) of the Bounty Hunter Gunship Figures.

http://www.legopirate.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6506&start=300

You have to go beyond those other new images of sets and figures found recently to find it though.

Uh oh, the flick fires return! :sceptic:

Return? They're always here. :sceptic:

@Commanderneyo: Although we haven't seen that picture yet, we have seen the figures, so nothing new actually.

Thanks anyways. Now, I'm still awaiting pictures for wave 2.. :sad:

~ General Magma

I found a new image (Or at least I don't think it was posted before) of the Bounty Hunter Gunship Figures.

You have to go beyond those other new images of sets and figures found recently to find it though.

Awesome pictures, thanks so much! Is that a new pilot droid? Always thought their entire bodies were just blue.

Those pictures were posted here, but with a much higher resolution a couple of days ago. :wink:

Those pictures were posted here, but with a much higher resolution a couple of days ago. :wink:

He means the picture at the very bottom, of the minifigures.