KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

What's Nute Gunray doing here again? I don't follow Clone Wars, but my local Lego store had this keychain on clearance so I question his popularity.

The Wookie accessories are bleh. They basically threw together some stuff found on all pirate ships and a new crossbow...and the monochromatic gray makes it look all too generic.

Idk but somehow I think the classic heroes should've at least made this list, along with Maul, Boba, and a mini AT-AT. Why wasn't there a Snow Trooper considering it is winter in the northern hemisphere.

Lol, watch this be 45 USD.

I think that shmexy santa yoda will be about 5-10 $'s on bricklink. Seems pretty rare. Im probobly gonna get santa yoda on bricklink because I really dont see a point in getting a minifig for $40... The back pack looks great for a school student, stick a book in there and you got yourself a kid.

Oky Wan Kenobi- is there really some green on that torso? honestly I took a look at it and no- there is no green aside from the hands but since minifig body parts are made seperately, lego can just slap on some white hands on the production line and ditch the yoda hands (I sort of read The Lego Book and saw how they assemble the minifig with the parts seperatly... well I sort of already knew that and you probobly did too... doesnt take a lot of brain power to figure it out...).

The main reason I want the yoda is to create a MOC, I can see it already- "Santa Yoda's Sleigh Speeder".

Hey that makes me wonder... Do they even CELEBRATE Christmas in the StarWars galaxy? Well no wonder seperatists were made... imagine how many wars and deaths wouldnt have happened if there was Christmas... a moment of silence...

I think that shmexy santa yoda will be about 5-10 $'s on bricklink.

I'd say closer to $20. The prices on Advent-exclusive minifigs are always quite high. Plus remember that even 'figs exclusive to one normal expensive set can easily reach that mark.

The main reason I want the yoda is to create a MOC, I can see it already- "Santa Yoda's Sleigh Speeder".

Like this?

Hey that makes me wonder... Do they even CELEBRATE Christmas in the StarWars galaxy? Well no wonder seperatists were made... imagine how many wars and deaths wouldnt have happened if there was Christmas... a moment of silence...

Well, on Kashyyyk they have Life Day, though as far as I know it isn't canon...

Well, on Kashyyyk they have Life Day, though as far as I know it isn't canon...

Pretty sure Life Day is considered canon, though in the US it originally referred to Thanksgiving.

Sorry if it's been said, but what are those things on either side of Gunray supposed to be?

Left: Frigate

Right: Mechno Chair

Ah, now I see. It's backwards.

So does anyone have an idea for what the rebel helmet will look like? It's looking to me like it will turn into Zev...

The days that you get the TIE and the Mouse Droid will be pretty boring :hmpf: I'll just stick to a chocolate one :laugh:

Edited by George G.

So does anyone have an idea for what the rebel helmet will look like? It's looking to me like it will turn into Zev...

Probably generic, which knowing TLG in recent sets will turn out to be Zev.

The days that you get the TIE and the Mouse Droid will be pretty boring :hmpf: I'll just stick to a chocolate one :laugh:

Could save a nice bit of money depending on which one you go for, too. :laugh:

Updated the first page with the Star Wars Advent Calendar image (from grogall) and content details, so that people will stop asking in every other page what are the included elements. Feel free to correct me if there are any errors in the entries.

sw_advent_calendar.jpg

7958 Star Wars Advent Calendar

Figs: 9 (Santa Yoda, Chewbacca, Nute Gunray, TIE Fighter Pilot, Clone Pilot, Battle Droid Pilot, Rebel Pilot, R2-Q5, mouse droid)

Other elements: Minis of Radiant VII, Slave I, Millennium Falcon, X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, Snowspeeder, Imperial Shuttle, TIE Fighter, Republic Gunship, Separatist Spider Droid, Mechno chair, Weapons Rack, Tools Holder, Christmas Tree

Price: ? EUR / ? USD

Parts: Unknown

Release: Winter 2011

Say, KielDaMan, it appears that you've confused the Radiant VII with the Tantive IV. :classic::wink:

Edited by fallenangel309

Say, KielDaMan, it appears that you've confused the Radiant VII with the Tantive IV. :classic::wink:

Ah yes, I knew there was something wrong with my content description. Thanks for pointing that out. :thumbup: I'll edit it then.

They can't all be winners.

And, I don't believe that's a mechno-chair, but it seems to be the consensus so go with it now, I suppose.

Edited by Drock

And, I don't believe that's a mechno-chair, but it seems to be the consensus so go with it now, I suppose.

No need to be a conformist!* :devil:

So how is it an MTT again?

*As long as you're civil...

So not a printed hat for Gunray then. And again the question is asked are Chewie's eyes printed or is it just shadow?

The Battle droid is a pilot. :wink:

They should have done a commander, the pilot is in 7929, and the security droid is in 7877 we need a new commander. Oh and there is a pilot from every main faction so maybe you can combine some of the minis and micros to make a ship for them like the book with the midi AAT, and Nu-class shuttle.

Being a fan of micro-scale stuff in general, plus not having that many Star Wars minifigures, combined with my extreme love of the Santa Yoda means I'm far into the want category for this set.

Negative being that licensed stuff is pricey, so I feel this set might not be... excellently priced. I also doubt it'll be in stores here much, if at all.

I will probably be getting that advent calendar, depending on the price. I love that new backpack on yoda, I also missed out on the last chewie so this will be my chance. I need a clone pilot so that is good, Nute (Is that correct spelling?) Gunray will be marvelous for my droid forces. I already have a few droid pilots so that's nothing new, TIE and rebel pilots are nice. There are some nice models, them being the x-wing and the Radiant viii... :classic:

As for yoda, meh :hmpf_bad:

Thank you very much for this high-res picture, grogall! :classic:

Although I'm not a fan of mini models, I must admit that these look really good!

And the minifigure collection is even better than I firstly awaited: Of course I'd have prefered a more appealing character than Chewy and Santa Yoda is really too kiddish (instead of him TLG should better have released a really existing character which they haven't done before). But the TIE Pilot and the Rebel Pilot are great.

Since I'm mainly only interested in the TIE Pilot and the Rebel Pilot it'll depend on the price of the advent calendar and on the price of the single minifigures then surely sold on ebay whether I'll buy it or not.

Klaus-Dieter

They should have done a commander, the pilot is in 7929, and the security droid is in 7877 we need a new commander.

You just answered your own question:

Oh and there is a pilot from every main faction