KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Prices are on the first page. No GBP £'s though. :sad:

Yeah sorry about that, but we try to keep it EUR and USD.

But once you know a price in USD, you can always just compare the LEGO Star Wars USD prices on sets with your GBP prices.

All it takes is a few clicks on shop at home.

I do this all the time as noone lists the prices in DKK :laugh:

Actually, on the blog there's been a tutorial posted that showing how to de-glue them without damadgine the fig very much at all.

Well, that certainly makes the magnet sets a little more attractive. :thumbup: Although I am rather uneasy about buying them, what with the solvents LEGO is using. Does anyone have any experience with de-gluing (I'm almost certain I spelled that wrong) the magnet sets, and if so, do you know if the solvents are potentially dangerous? I'd rather like to keep poison out of my home. :tongue:

Here is a Video of the New Sets and Figures :sweet:

EDIT: after just watching it the only set it shows is a few seconds Cameo of the Millenium Falcon how Lame is that? :sick:

Edited by commanderneyo

Don't they glue the magnet sets now?

Yes, but a hot water soak can de-glue them. There's a specific topic in General Discussion if you dig around.

Has the "special" figure been revealed? Are we allowed to do so here?

No, and yes, as long as the revelation doesn't contain confidential images.

Yup

Well, that certainly makes the magnet sets a little more attractive. :thumbup: Although I am rather uneasy about buying them, what with the solvents LEGO is using. Does anyone have any experience with de-gluing (I'm almost certain I spelled that wrong) the magnet sets, and if so, do you know if the solvents are potentially dangerous? I'd rather like to keep poison out of my home. :tongue:

Wow, you didn't even read the post, did you?

It's all there - just follow the links and you'll be taken to a really great tutorial on how to do it.

:hmpf:

Now please no more talks on de-glueing :laugh:

Unless I've missed it in an earlier post, has anyone seen the clip on Youtube from the current toy fair eh ?

The one with the first 15 seconds over the top of the new MF.....plus in Darth Maul and crew in the background of the gunship shot eh ? :wink:(though most of the shots are of current stuff, just watch carefully !) :wink:

If not, here's a link.......

May the brick be with you ! :wink:

Here is a Video of the New Sets and Figures :sweet:

EDIT: after just watching it the only set it shows is a few seconds Cameo of the Millenium Falcon how Lame is that? :sick:

Er, there is not one single Summer Wave set in there. That's the UCS MF, and I have no idea what it and the classic TIE/ln are doing in that video. :hmpf_bad:

Unless I've missed it in an earlier post, has anyone seen the clip on Youtube from the current toy fair eh ?

The one with the first 15 seconds over the top of the new MF.....plus in Darth Maul and crew in the background of the gunship shot eh ? :wink:(though most of the shots are of current stuff, just watch carefully !) :wink:

If not, here's a link.......

May the brick be with you ! :wink:

Uh, that's the same thing commanderneyo posted with no new stuff in it.

Er, there is not one single Summer Wave set in there. That's the UCS MF, and I have no idea what it and the classic TIE/ln are doing in that video. :hmpf_bad:

Uh, that's the same thing commanderneyo posted with no new stuff in it.

Yes there are new sets, if you read the description given by lightningtiger you would see where.

Funny how they got the hair and hat mixed up in the sith infiltrator :laugh:

Im so excited for these new sets, especially the new jedi!!

Batman1±

You can see under the episode 1 guys, it shows the top of the box and you can see darth vader, leia, han, luke, chewbacca, and obiwan

Yes there are new sets, if you read the description given by lightningtiger you would see where.

You can see under the episode 1 guys, it shows the top of the box and you can see darth vader, leia, han, luke, chewbacca, and obiwan

My bad. :blush:

Haha, they put Qui-gon's hair on Panaka! :laugh:

Well after they put the Halo's engines on backwards, that's a minor error. :wacko:

I still can't believe Panaka isn't black? Why would lego make him tan?

It might be just temporary like Quinlan Vos (hopefully).

Why did they even change Quinlan? I liked him as he was on the preliminary T-6 pics.

Does anyone notice that the MF cockpit doesnt have any glass but looks open and thats the main thing that is turning me off that set.

Does anyone notice that the MF cockpit doesnt have any glass but looks open and thats the main thing that is turning me off that set.

That's the UCS set.

BTW, it looks like the generic Wolf pack trooper is wearing some backpack of sorts :wacko:

That's the UCS set.

BTW, it looks like the generic Wolf pack trooper is wearing some backpack of sorts :wacko:

Actually the pics from the spieletest site is of the new MF and the cockpit doesnt have any glass its open.

Yeah I noticed that too. It's probably because in one of the early episodes of the CW series Season 1 the Wolf Pack Troopers did wear some jetpack when they were stranded in space with Plo Koon.

Actually the pics from the spieletest site is of the new MF and the cockpit doesnt have any glass its open.

What picture are you looking at? I went to that site and the picture looks like the UCS. Even the close up of the cockpit.

No it's definitely the UCS one. But hey, if they wanna sell the UCS at system scale price, well thats okay by me!

In that video I can see the bottom of the Scimitar but nothing else new.

kermit, that's this set. I distinctly remember the new Falcon having an oversized cockpit piece like 4504.

On the other hand... this looks an awful lot like a Juggernaut tank... :laugh:

Sorry if it has been mentioned, but it appears the wolfpack trooper has a Jet-pack/Back-pack of sorts. :look: I hope it's a new accessory :thumbup:

EDIT: Prateek beet me too it.

Edited by brickartist

Racism :tongue:

no but i serioussly think we dont have enough black lego people