KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

maybe they will release a really old figure in it, Greedo maybe?

Greedo was in Ep.4- I think that rules him out

maybe they will release a really old figure in it, Greedo maybe?

The latest report mentions that this fig "has not appeared in any of the films, books, cartoons and is unlikely ever to." (Huw quoted verbatim)

Honestly, I'm stumped. Because only video games are not on this list, and the only video game TLG did sets for has a novel adaption, then this has to be a partially fanon character.

I believe a George Lucas fig is most likely, since every other idea we have is shot down due to these rules. I know the minifig is supposed to be someone we have got before but in different clothes, but LEGO did make that Lucas fig once. Maybe it is him in different clothes.

I believe a George Lucas fig is most likely, since every other idea we have is shot down due to these rules. I know the minifig is supposed to be someone we have got before but in different clothes, but LEGO did make that Lucas fig once. Maybe it is him in different clothes.

Well since all their regularly distributed 'figs are in movies, books, or cartoons, then if it's a canon 'fig I do think Lucas is the only option.

Lucas Santa is actually sounding pretty plausible now. After all, City calendars always end with Santas. (well, okay, 2010's had two, but showering Santa in a Speedo doesn't count)

Well since all their regularly distributed 'figs are in movies, books, or cartoons, then if it's a canon 'fig I do think Lucas is the only option.

Lucas Santa is actually sounding pretty plausible now. After all, City calendars always end with Santas. (well, okay, 2010's had two, but showering Santa in a Speedo doesn't count)

Now I think of it, a Santa suit would be cool. Possibly a proper Santa hat? Also, a sled in the shape of an X-Wing with George Lucas in a Santa suit distributing lightsabers and blasters to the his characters.

I have to agree yet again. Lucas seems to be the only one that works.

do books include comics ?

If not can be a comic caracter

For video games caracters, I was thinking of Darth Revan but he/she appears in comicbooks also !

Enough of guessing on this matter please.

We can go on for pages trying to guess which fig we'll get.

Please stop that and get back on topic.

Some kind of confirmation on which fig we'll be getting might be useful instead of people just guessing like mad.

"Stay On Target!"

do books include comics ?

If not can be a comic caracter

For video games caracters, I was thinking of Darth Revan but he/she appears in comicbooks also !

We haven't had a Revan fig yet, so it's not him.

I think it will just be Yoda or Ben in a Santa suit

And both Yoda and Ben are in the movies.

I was just thinking, does Captain Panaka's hat look like a new piece, or will it be something old in a different colour?

Enough of guessing on this matter please.

We can go on for pages trying to guess which fig we'll get.

Please stop that and get back on topic.

Some kind of confirmation on which fig we'll be getting might be useful instead of people just guessing like mad.

"Stay On Target!"

We haven't had a Revan fig yet, so it's not him.

And both Yoda and Ben are in the movies.

Ahem!

Skip the minifig discussion or make a topic devoted to figuring out who it's going to be.

This has been chit chatted for too long now.

Ahem!

Skip the minifig discussion or make a topic devoted to figuring out who it's going to be.

This has been chit chatted for too long now.

Sorry default_blush.gif I wrote that out before you posted

I was just thinking, does Captain Panaka's hat look like a new piece, or will it be something old in a different colour?

We're thinking it's a darker version of this.

We're thinking it's a darker version of this.

Yes, I remember that being mentioned. But, I just watched Ep. 1 recently, and Panaka's hat looks nothing like the rebel hat. I hope it is a new piece. Also, if you look at the pic we have of the podrace set, is it just me, or does Obi-Wan's eyes look big for a non-CW fig?

Agreed. I'd love to get that in brown. :wub:

Brown would be wrong. If they used that piece it would have to be in dark red. That is the colour of Panaka's uniform, dark red and blue.

Brown would be wrong. If they used that piece it would have to be in dark red. That is the colour of Panaka's uniform, dark red and blue.

Not really. It's more of a dk. reddish brown. Which, ironically, is the standard brown nowadays. Dk. red would look too bright.

Not really. It's more of a dk. reddish brown. Which, ironically, is the standard brown nowadays. Dk. red would look too bright.

Take a look.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Panaka

Dark red would be the proper colour.

Edited by Fives

I don't know. Compared with the official palette, where dk. red is 154 and reddish brown is 192, it's definitely neither one, but dk. red looks too red to me.

I think that LEGO will probably use dark red because they used dark red for Panaka in the 2005 video game, and overall, Panaka;s uniform looks more red than brown.

Take a look.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Panaka

Dark red would be the proper colour.

I know this is off topic, but I want to post it anyway. From the SW wiki when I was checking Panaka's color scheme:

Panaka was originally slated to appear in Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Destroy Malevolence." He was going to be captured alongside Padmé and be brutally murdered by Grievous. He was eventually cut, because at the early stages of production the studio didn't have the ability to include many new characters because of the time it took to create a digital model.

Boy, that just pisses me off. Not that TCW would kill off Panaka, but their "story" hinders on what's convenient and what isn't. Just another reason I try to ignore TCW at all costs.

Anyways...yes, I think dark red is the closest match to the correct color. It's not perfect of course but it's as close as we would get.

Edited by StoutFiles

brown isn't it?

I thought it was purple with a lime green shirt underneath. Disappointing... :laugh: