KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Yes, regular sand blue (color 135) is still on the palette. The metallic version, though, is no longer in use, so perhaps LEGO considers the "shiny factor" to be more important to SBDs in general than the color.

There are actually several sand colors still in use: 135 Sand Blue, 151 Sand Green, and 138 Sand Yellow-- better known to AFOLs as Dark Tan. However, other sand colors have been discontinued. Sand Red and Sand Violet were used for a very short time before disappearing from the palette. In metallic colors, 145 Sand Blue Metallic (BL's Metal Blue), 146 Sand Violet Metallic (not listed on BL; perhaps used only for canisters or packaging), and 147 Sand Yellow Metallic (BL's Flat Dark Gold) have all been discontinued.

Oh, yeah, I forgot that the SBD's were a different color. I had no idea they were considered part of the sand line, though. Was Sand Metallic Violet used in Bionicles? I know that theme had some obscure colors like metallic green.

Mkay - final warning.

Skip talking about prices and availability.

The rest of the world couldn't care less wether or not a set is available in Vancouver.

Keep such comments to the "Star Wars Sets Anyone?"-topic.

A topic we've got solely to discuss prices and availability.

Keep it there and keep this as a discussion on sets and pictures please.

No more warnings!

From what I heard, next year there will be a Millenium Falcon. Guess the rumors were true.

And the only figs I heard is Sebulba, Ki Adi Mundi and Darth Maul with new head.

Has Lego ever mad any of their sets accurate? I think they just made a tactical droid and stuck it in the set to make it a bit more interesting. The colors don't really matter to me just as long as we get the droid!

Edited by Masked Builder

From what I heard, next year there will be a Millenium Falcon. Guess the rumors were true.

And the only figs I heard is Sebulba, Ki Adi Mundi and Darth Maul with new head.

Woah! Thanks for that information. Sounds interesting. Hopefully a new Maul that fits in with my custom Savage Opress (horns). :sweet:

I would also like to see Ki-Adi-Mundi, I guess he will be in one of the Geonosis sets. But a disappointing fact is, that the Geonosis sets would be Clone Wars - and not AOTC. :cry_sad:

Hopefully the Geonosian starfighter will be AOTC, since there was a Battle of Geonosis (secondary) rumored. Looking forward to pics and confirmations..

~ General Magma

Millennium. Kim has it spelled wrong in the News thread, I don't want this to be an epidemic.

Any chance you could share your source? Sebulba was an obvious one but Mundi is much needed and Maul would be great with some actual horns.

Ki Adi Mundi?? That would be awesome. I guess he would be in the Geonosian SF then?

Where did you get all that info, baby?

Source or no source, he is reliable.

Baby, has there been any other news and/or info about the summer wave? I'd like to know if we're getting at least one Geonosis set from AotC. Has there been any information about the figures that would be included with the Millennium Falcon?

~ General Magma

Source or no source, he is reliable.

Baby, has there been any other news and/or info about the summer wave? I'd like to know if we're getting at least one Geonosis set from AotC. Has there been any information about the figures that would be included with the Millennium Falcon?

~ General Magma

No idea though, my friend are not so willing to tell. He saw all of them he said. He only tell me there is a Pod Racer and MF and he told me Luke that comes with the MF have new hair piece.

Indeed the new Darth Maul have horns. Will try to dig more out from my friend. Now all the heads are customs instead of those old round head we get.

Oh, yeah, I forgot that the SBD's were a different color. I had no idea they were considered part of the sand line, though. Was Sand Metallic Violet used in Bionicles? I know that theme had some obscure colors like metallic green.

BIONICLE did use a lot of obscure metallic colors (I first started learning about LEGO colors at a time when I was only concerned with BIONICLE colors, and I heard many of the names for the first time from this "collection guide" on the 2003 BIONICLE website), but sand violet metallic wasn't one of them. I'm honestly not sure what it was used in-- the closest thing I've ever seen were a select few canister lids for 2005's Sir Santis set, and I'm pretty sure those were "misprints" (most of the canister lids were Sand Blue Metallic to match his armor, as was the case with the other knights in that series).

On-topic: A new Darth Maul fig would make me happy, partly because the old one has never really been sufficient (I'd at least like one with top-of-head printing for his horns, if not a specialized mold), and partly because it demonstrates that Episode I is still getting sufficient attention from LEGO. The new Gungans were a blessing in and of themselves, but I'm still hoping for more podracers. A UCS Anakin's Podracer would be incredible.

No idea though, my friend are not so willing to tell. He saw all of them he said. He only tell me there is a Pod Racer and MF and he told me Luke that comes with the MF have new hair piece.

Indeed the new Darth Maul have horns. Will try to dig more out from my friend. Now all the heads are customs instead of those old round head we get.

I have a bad feeling about this.

So I assume this eliminates a ROTJ Falcon? I guess were getting either an ANH one (extremely likely) or a ESB leaving Cloud City one (not so likely).

Happy about a new hair piece though, Luke wasn't a girl in ANH.

So I assume this eliminates a ROTJ Falcon? I guess were getting either an ANH one (extremely likely) or a ESB leaving Cloud City one (not so likely).

Or, what about a Millennium Falcon with ROTJ Jedi characters, but with a new ROTJ Luke?

I guess that could happen.

~ General Magma

No news in rumors on a Pod Racer and a MF.

We've known those for a while now.

More new molds for heads sounds awesome.

I do hope we get a Darth Maul with horns.

Millennium. Kim has it spelled wrong in the News thread, I don't want this to be an epidemic.

What don't you want to become an epidemic?

That we're not all native speakers of English or perfect spelling dictionaries? :hmpf:

I have a bad feeling about this.

No kidding, I was hoping for the Mundi head to be just a regular head, only a bit taller but when I read the all customs comment I bet it will be some kind of rubberized action figure head.

Sounds great! About the Millenium Falcon, if it includes Luke, (please no ANH :sceptic: ) there might be a possibility that it's an ESB, when they fly back from Cloud City after picking him up?

Sounds great! About the Millenium Falcon, if it includes Luke, (please no ANH :sceptic: ) there might be a possibility that it's an ESB, when they fly back from Cloud City after picking him up?

Does that mean the minifig only comes with one hand?

I think it is more likely to be from ANH. I think no matter what, a LEGO Falcon is going to include Han and Chewie. I've always associated those two with the MF.

Now it would be cool if it also included Lando, Endor Luke and Nien Numb (it was Nien, right?), but I somehow doubt it. But I do have my fingers crossed.

With all due respect, another guy comes along and says something akin to what J-word claimed, and you all treat it as fact? We need more proof to back this up, like a report from a trusted website or (even better) prelim pics. Until then, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

baby, where did you see the sets? Did you see them or did someone you know see them? If so, did you see them in person or online (somehow)? How reliable would you consider your sources?

We already know these sets exist, I grant you that, but we've already had to deal with one person who supposedly saw the sets and owned them and then wouldn't keep his promise to take pictures. Sorry, I'm just feeling suspicious of rumors like this after that. Believe me, those rumors sound great, even though I was hoping for a RotJ MF.

Yes! Finally we get Ki Adi Mundi... but wait. If it's Clone Wars, which it will be without a doubt, then he'll probably have some kind of rubber extension to his head. He will either be really good or a disaster. Fingers crossed. I'm also really excited about Maul. I missed the last ones, but will definitely get this one, especially if he has horns. Hopefully the horns are a new mold that they can also apply to Savage Oppress! That would make my day. Also, if the Falcon includes Luke, then it's most likely from ANH as that is when they're on it together. But Lego could just though Luke in there no matter what movie.

Hopefully the Falcon comes with Chewie, he needs a redesign. He has no eyes, just eye holes! Plus his proportions are odd.

Is it confirmed that the Luke is coming with the MF?

There's a few different variations ogf the MF Lego can make and only like 2 have never been made since they wouldn't include Han, because we all know that it wouldn't sell without him.default_laugh_new.gif The end of ESB and RotJ variations would be great but a movie accurately RotJ one would only contain 2 figures: Lando (in Han's clothes, or would that be the ESB one?) and his gibberish speaking monkey co-pilot. An ESB one could include Leia, Chewie, Lando, Luke (missing a hand?), C3PO and R2-D2.

On the Ki Adi Mundi subject, is he the only Jedi left from the Lego Star Wars videogame that hasn't been made yet?

Edited by The_Box

With all due respect, another guy comes along and says something akin to what J-word claimed, and you all treat it as fact? We need more proof to back this up, like a report from a trusted website or (even better) prelim pics. Until then, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

baby, where did you see the sets? Did you see them or did someone you know see them? If so, did you see them in person or online (somehow)? How reliable would you consider your sources?

Maybe, but I can remember that he provided information in the past that turned out to be true,

and these rumors have to do with the confirmed sets for wave 2: unlike the J-guy, who brought up a list of entirely new sets all of a sudden - while the wave 2 sets had alerady been confirmed.

It's very likely that we'll be getting Ki-Adi-Mundi, since this is really a new-minifig-year, especially for Jedi. We'll also see remakes of the Geonosians (I hope..),

so a Darth Maul re-make wouldn't seem unlikely to me, at all. But yes, we still need full sources and such. I guess it will be confirmed within days - the wave 2 pics could show up anytime now.

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Maybe, but I can remember that he provided information in the past that turned out to be true,

and these rumors have to do with the confirmed sets for wave 2: unlike the J-guy, who brought up a list of entirely new sets all of a sudden - while the wave 2 sets had alerady been confirmed.

It's very likely that we'll be getting Ki-Adi-Mundi, since this is really a new-minifig-year, especially for Jedi. We'll also see remakes of the Geonosians (I hope..),

so a Darth Maul re-make wouldn't seem unlikely to me, at all. But yes, we still need full sources and such. I guess it will be confirmed within days - the wave 2 pics could show up anytime now.

~ General Magma

Were these not confirmed yet?

I Can definately confirm Some of the sets, although pictures are yet to come. I know without a doubt the following sets are coming out next year:

Geonosian Starfighter

Anakin's and Subulba's Podracers

Endor

Sith Infiltrator

Just in case anyone thought those were still rumors :wink:

I personally can't wait to get Those top 3 :wub:

I Can definately confirm Some of the sets, although pictures are yet to come. I know without a doubt the following sets are coming out next year:

Geonosian Starfighter

Anakin's and Subulba's Podracers

Endor

Sith Infiltrator

Also Confirmed by a Reliable source in that South African Website were

Dathomir Speeder

Republic Frigate

Millennium Falcon

In Regards to BrickDoctors statement: I agree fully as we need images to be completely sure but at least it gives us something new to talk about :wink: Ki Adi Mundi= Win :grin: Darth Maul Re-Designed= :tongue: and Luke (Possible New Hairpiece)= :vader:

Until we get The Summer Pictures anything is possible from any Source (Apart from MasterWindu's Wishlist and The Ambitious Republic Frigate Figures and The Malevolence) to be true (Most of it) and Sorry to get back to discussing something about the J -Word.

By The Way. Any of you who are Americans are lucky. The New sets (Except For Mace Starfighter and Battle For Geonosis) have been in American shops since December 14TH :devil:

Yay new Maul, I missed him a few times so this might be my last chance to get him!

Will Ki adi mundi be in 'Geonosian Starfighter'? This might help to see if he will be clone warized or not.

And a new hair piece for Luke will be really nice :classic: