KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

And more great news: We are Finally getting a new Padme in her Naboo Cruiser: Figures are Padme, Jar-Jar and C-3PO :thumbup:

If that does not impress you the last one will.

THE MALEVOLENCE :wub::tongue:

ITS $350

its comes with, Grievous, 2 firefighter Battle Droids, Count Dooku, 3 Rocket Battle Droids, a Pod hunter "Squeezer", 3 Battle Droids, a Escape Pod, Plo Koon, Sinker, Boost, and Officer Costume Wolffe.

OMG! I need glass of water, with sugar please.

Padme's ship. :wub:

Thank you God, finally we have LEGO Padme in normal version.

The Malovolence :wacko::wub:*huh*

OMG!

So cool, so expensive.

15 minifigures *huh*

OMG!

I need another glass of water, with much more sugar. :sing:

I'm not doing research yet, but they all sound like Clones. Hopefully with different colours! Perhaps this explains the Yoda and Cody visible on that guy's desk, whose name escapes me...

Padme's ship sounds interesting. Is it the one from the first movie or is it Clone Wars?

Clone Wars :wink:

Excuse me for another post, I didn't want to submit the post. :sad:

Malovolence.

More watter, give me more...

I want this set.

General Grievous and so many droids, Count Dooku, Plo Koon.

OMG!

More watter!

But 350$ (cca. 1800 HRK).

I want Padme's ship and Sith Infiltrator. :sing:

They are all expensive.

Why, why? :sing:

I will start saving some money for Malovolence right now.

OK, after I get 20$ to buy Grievous's Starfighter, I will have 7 HRK :look: .

That's a start to.

EDIT:

GGS in Croatia costs 70$, I need 20 more.

Hope that you didn't get it wrong. :blush:

Edited by Stardusty

:sceptic:

Why would they do a Malevolence so shortly after giving us instructions to build our own?

I've heard of no such thing from my Bothan spies - I hope you're right.

They've pulled the Republic Frigate, is that what you're suddenly saying?

I kinda doubt that.

That's what confuses me. And the fact that Jordan "mixed up" the figures for the Frigate. No offense commanderneo, I have faith in you, although I'm not too sure about "Jordan". :look:

Edited by Jar Jar

Why would they do a Malevolence so shortly after giving us instructions to build our own?

I kinda doubt that.

It seems I have confused a couple of people :wacko:

What I meant is the Republic Frigate is the Consular-Class Cruiser.

Clone Wars :wink:

Ah, I see. I don't follow the Clone Wars much.

After brief research, those characters are indeed Clones. Yay! They also have nice red designs, which is good. The Consular frigate is okay, though personally I like the Pelta.

As for the Malevolence, it sounds way too expensive and big. Interesting nonetheless.

As a ship I would rather like the Pelta than the Consular. Thankfully and believing the pointed Minifigure List is correct, it will at least ease my disapointment (Red Clones :wub: :wub: )

Cheers

Excuse me for another post, I didn't want to submit the post. :sad:

Malovolence.

More watter, give me more...

I want this set.

General Grievous and so many droids, Count Dooku, Plo Koon.

OMG!

More watter!

But 350$ (cca. 1800 HRK).

I want Padme's ship and Sith Infiltrator. :sing:

They are all expensive.

Why, why? :sing:

I will start saving some money for Malovolence right now.

OK, after I get 20$ to buy Grievous's Starfighter, I will have 7 HRK :look: .

That's a start to.

EDIT:

GGS in Croatia costs 70$, I need 20 more.

Hope that you didn't get it wrong. :blush:

De si brate :D Ja sam Srbin :D Okay... Malevolence............................... :vader: I am breathing like Darth Vader when he sees Heidi Klum...

Right now, I'm trusting KimT's Bothan Spies more than Jordan right now. We need solid evidence...

I'd rather wait until the Toy Fair instead of starting and fuelling rumours.

Edited by prateek

I agree with Prateek I'm a bit skeptical about Jordan and look forward to toyfair for some solid evidence.

I agree with Prateek I'm a bit skeptical about Jordan and look forward to toyfair for some solid evidence.

I understand your point but isn't it good to have something to discuss between now and then? :cry_happy:

I understand your point but isn't it good to have something to discuss between now and then? :cry_happy:

I don't think its good to have a ton of rumors circling with no proof. If these rumors are false, I'm sure A LOT of people will be very disappointed. Kim-ts' Bothans have given us a pretty complete looking set list. I'm also hyped for toy-fair. :classic::thumbup:

I kinda doubt that.

Also Jordan only heard that the Malevolence was coming out today so it's no suprise your Bothan Spies haven't heard anything if he just heard. :wink:

Also Jordan only heard that the Malevolence was coming out today so it's no suprise your Bothan Spies haven't heard anything if he just heard. :wink:

I'm pretty sure Bothan Spies would hear things before Jordan, unless he is a Bothan Spy :tongue:

Although the new sets sound great, I'm a even more skeptical about them.

I mean they all seem to come exactly from the first season of clone wars.

- Consular ship with it's captain, Yoda and his team, all characters involved with the ship from episode 1

- Malevolence with the characters included in those, all characters involved with the ship from episodes 2,3 and 4

- Padme's ship with Padme, 3P0 and Jar Jar, all characters involved with the ship from episode 8

It seems a bit weird for TLG to make Season 1 sets while we are currently watching season 3, as well as the fact that usually TLG doesn't very often accurately produce all the figures that where involved with the ship/building. Yet in this case they all seem to be included. For example just look at the T6, That combination of mini-figures and the ship have yet to appear in a clone wars episode (and possibly will never appear).

But of course, hope to be wrong cause I'd love some new colored clones and especially those firefighting droids.

Edited by Stegoceras

I certainly hope the Melavolance is true- I could then skip out on the GG Starfighter and buy that instead.

I really hope the Millenium Falcon rumor still holds true, but I'd also be extremely pleased if the Padme's cruiser rumor turned out to be true! Besides the Millenium Falcon, Padme's cruiser would be my priority set of the year! :cry_happy:

Edited by TFGuy89

Right now, I'm trusting KimT's Bothan Spies more than Jordan right now. We need solid evidence...

I'd rather wait until the Toy Fair instead of starting and fuelling rumours.

I agree 100%. Not to discredit commanderneyo's/Jordan's/Jordan's grandpa infos, but the skeptic in me won't believe the details they are putting up without any concrete proof. And besides, the daily updates and "ask your questions to commanderneyo and he'll ask Jordan himself" thingy is a bit getting tiring to read through countless pages.

Remember everyone if you have a question you would like to ask Jordan, Please message it to me as it is easier to get them out of 1 page on my messages then several pages on this topic.

Just a thought, why couldn't just Jordan pay a visit here in EB and answer the questions himself? I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to create an EB account.

Looking at these sets now, I have to agree with others that these sets seem pretty out of place. I think until we see some pictures I'll be avoiding talking about these possible sets.

More news from Jordan and everyone will love it :wub:

First of all Jordan accidentaly mixed up the Republic Frigate: Here is the Truth: Consular class Frigate. And Jordan listed the wrong figures, the Real figures are Captain Zak, Thire, Jek, Rys and Yoda and 2 Clone Pilots, Also 2 Launching Escape Pods. :classic:

Also LordEmbo the Figures in the Anakin and Sebulbas Podracers set is quite simple, the Figures are Anakin and sebulba :laugh:

And more great news: We are Finally getting a new Padme in her Naboo Cruiser: Figures are Padme, Jar-Jar and C-3PO :thumbup:

ITS $350

its comes with, Grievous, 2 firefighter Battle Droids, Count Dooku, 3 Rocket Battle Droids, a Pod hunter "Squeezer", 3 Battle Droids, a Escape Pod, Plo Koon, Sinker, Boost, and Officer Costume Wolffe.

This is starting to sound phony...

I'm at least glad to hear that this new 'Republic Frigate' is a Consular.

I had been expecting Padme's yacht, as many Clone Wars fans had been wanting one. (Ilum diorama anyone?)

Now this is weird: a $350 (or $250, or whatever) LEGO set based on the NEO-CLONE WARS? That's more than the UCS Star Destroyer. And the MALEVOLENCE? That ship that got destroyed in the first season (which I actually watched before I lost my taste for the Neo-Clone Wars)?

What is LEGO thinking? I mean, in the past most of the $100+ Star Wars sets were of very iconic, or at least easily recognizable, starships (even the LAAT/i counts as easily recognizable, though the AT-OT does not). The Malevolence isn't even a Providence cruiser, which would at least be slightly more familiar to Clone Wars fans (and which I thought it was when I watched the series) - it's some new cruiser called a Subjugator.

And there's what, 15 minifigures? Just how big are they planning to make this? And just how do they intend to have it sell? Isn't anyone else here as incredulous as I am right now?

When you think about it, LEGO is releasing two $200+ sets and probably another UCS set, but only ONE set based on the Original Trilogy - and given what I've heard of the Clone Wars, Ewok Attack might not be an Original Trilogy set either. Are they planning to blow us away with a Cloud City playset or just release a bunch of Original Trilogy stuff next year?

It seems like 2011 will be quite a strange year for LEGO.

More news from Jordan and everyone will love it :wub:

First of all Jordan accidentaly mixed up the Republic Frigate: Here is the Truth: Consular class Frigate. And Jordan listed the wrong figures, the Real figures are Captain Zak, Thire, Jek, Rys and Yoda and 2 Clone Pilots, Also 2 Launching Escape Pods. :classic:

Also LordEmbo the Figures in the Anakin and Sebulbas Podracers set is quite simple, the Figures are Anakin and sebulba :laugh:

ITS $350

The republic Fligate: lovely figure selection...too lovely in my opinion lots of red clonetroopers and this will be a good chance for me to get some as I missed Fox..

Naboo Cruiser: reasonable figure selection, probably getting this...

Pod racers are a pass

And finally the malevolence. Great chance to get lots of minifigures in one set like Dooku, Grievous, and Koon. New figures some I say useless, firefighter droids? Would be nice if sinker and boost has arm print and if wolffe had his clone gear.. :sceptic:

For 350..this needs to top the Imperial Shuttle and lots of old UCSs..Hope to see pictures of THIS soon :classic:

I believed Jordon up until the malevolence was mentioned. There's just too many big sets now. I don't think I'll be able to afford all of them anymore. Like everyone else, I'm waiting for pics.

And by the way, check out my avatar, it's the new malevolence!!! just kidding, I actually built the one that TLG gave instructions for.

Edited by brickbuilder

I think these rumors might be true, I certainly want any way of getting another Padme figure. Bit dissapointed with the Republic Frigate being a Consular-class, but I'll wait to see pics. Don't care one bit about the podracers. As for the Malevolence, possible. The 10188 Death Star was $400 and included 24 mini-figs. If it's true, I need confirmation, like tomorrow. That way I have time to save up for it.

I think these rumors might be true, I certainly want any way of getting another Padme figure. Bit dissapointed with the Republic Frigate being a Consular-class, but I'll wait to see pics. Don't care one bit about the podracers. As for the Malevolence, possible. The 10188 Death Star was $400 and included 24 mini-figs. If it's true, I need confirmation, like tomorrow. That way I have time to save up for it.

Is the Malevolence nearly as iconic as the Death Star? The answer is: not even close. As such, I do not believe the 10188 is a valid piece of evidence for your argument.

Why arm prints, ceroknight? Do 'sinker' and 'boost' have some sort of distinctive feature on their arms?