KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Thank you! Cheers

Your welcome. Back on topic, I am immediatedly assuming that the Advent Calendar is just a rumour that was entirely irrelevant to Star Wars but someone misinterpreted it and assumed it a Star Wars rumour. Besides, we never get rumours a year before a product is released.

Lord Embo

Edited by Lord Embo

Your welcome. Back on topic, I am immediatedly assuming that the Advent Calendar is just a rumour that was entirely irrelevant to Star Wars but someone misinterpreted it and assumed it a Star Wars rumour. Besides, we never get rumours a year before a product is released.

Lord Embo

what do you mean we? :wink:

Keep it up and find out what happens :hmpf:

"Stay On Target!"

:laugh:

.......Just kidding! :tongue: So I remember in one of the pictures of the clone BP, that the Bomb troopers had leg printing. Is this true? or was this just in one of the prelim pictures?

.......Just kidding! :tongue: So I remember in one of the pictures of the clone BP, that the Bomb troopers had leg printing. Is this true? or was this just in one of the prelim pictures?

Yes. Actually, the prelims had regular legs, and the final (i.e. new) pictures have printed legs and different body. They look really cool :thumbup:

med_gallery_101_110_24856.jpg

Edited by prateek

what do you mean we? :wink:

We who are normal fans with no connections and aren't secretive EB staff members. :tongue: (the first portion is said seriously and on-topic)

I know! :tongue: She looks really old. It would be nice if she had horns on her head unlike her fellow Zabrak Darth Maul in minifig form. But, until we get close-up pics of the sets(presumably when they're released) we won't really know...

Lord Embo

Anyway, it doesn't bother me that much - I'm already terribly excited about Aurra Sing and Embo. Embo is just way cool, and I've been dreaming of getting a Aurra Sing minifig since I read those Star Wars: Boba Fett books about 7 to 8 years ago. The Halo is also terrific, a great ship design and it looks really accurate. The only reason I can see people won't like this set is if they're OT fans, hehe.

Anyway, it doesn't bother me that much - I'm already terribly excited about Aurra Sing and Embo. Embo is just way cool, and I've been dreaming of getting a Aurra Sing minifig since I read those Star Wars: Boba Fett books about 7 to 8 years ago.

I like the ship's design, but excluding Embo, the minifigs aren't too impressive. For one, we already have an Assassin Droid(I was hoping it to be printed), we haven't seen close-up final pictures of the Gunship so we don't know what Sugi looks like outside of prelims and Aurra Sing's hairpiece is poorly done IMO; it would've been nice if it wrapped around the stud but worked the same way to conceal the stud. Besides that, Aurra Sing looks pretty good to me. However, let's not get too carried away and begin an off-topic argument about it.

Lord Embo

I like the ship's design, but excluding Embo, the minifigs aren't too impressive. For one, we already have an Assassin Droid(I was hoping it to be printed), we haven't seen close-up final pictures of the Gunship so we don't know what Sugi looks like outside of prelims and Aurra Sing's hairpiece is poorly done IMO; it would've been nice if it wrapped around the stud but worked the same way to conceal the stud. Besides that, Aurra Sing looks pretty good to me. However, let's not get too carried away and begin an off-topic argument about it.

Lord Embo

I think her hair is perfect- that is how skinny it should be, and there are plenty of other uses for it without he stud connection. If you want it to wrap around the stud, you could add a 1x1 round with hole in the middle from one of the games.

Hi guys, I saw someone saying that Battle of Naboo is going to be 25 bucks.Is that confirmed? If anyone wonders, I heard it on Toys N Bricks

Hi guys, I saw someone saying that Battle of Naboo is going to be 25 bucks.Is that confirmed? If anyone wonders, I heard it on Toys N Bricks

Like I've said before it's hard to know. But $25-$30 is the most likely price for it.

Like I've said before it's hard to know. But $25-$30 is the most likely price for it.

Well yea,but 25 bucks is different than 30 bucks at me. 25 buck sets are 4000 dinars at me , and 30 buck sets are 5500 dinars. 1000 dinars - 10 bucks.Have a look.

I dont like the new sets. I really cant believe that there is not a single OT set

There is supposed to be at least 1 OT set for next year.

There is supposed to be at least 1 OT set for next year.

Ye but, why one?

I know : " Cause that is a 30 year old movie and Clone Wars is newer. Lego are toys for kids. Most kids love CW series than the OT. "

Edited by Gile (SRB)

Any of u found the VIDEO reviews of the 2011 sets? Or atleast image reviews,except BoN which i found already :classic:

Well that were just confirmation what we get in sets,not reviews. My bad

Edited by Gile (SRB)

Clearer final pics from www.superspielwaren.de .

7913.jpg7914.jpg

7915.jpg7929.jpg

7930.jpg7931.jpg

And the Mando topic seems to be closed.

That seems to call Sharpie-time.

The legprinting on the Bomb Squad is nice but it makes them stand more out of the crowd. Why do they get printing when all other troops have none?

Thanks for the pics! :thumbup:

I really love the Clone Battle Pack, printed legs are great! The other option would have been to sell them with solid orange legs, those printed ones are awesome. It's great that the ARF Trooper got some head printing, too.

Edited by Emperor

woaw, thanks for the pictures, I must say the battle-pack really looks awesome and the T6 doesn't look half as bad now that we have some clearer finalized images.

It might have been said, but do I spy a shiny gray colored R2 unit in the V-wing set? It looks metallic.