KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Hi Gile, welcome to EB. It's good to hear some sort of confirmation on the pre-Christmas availability of the 2011 sets from a toystore owner like you. I guess it does really make more sense that they release these sets before Christmas since these will make great gifts to the kids (and the young-at-heart default_laugh2.gif). But isn't this the practice in the US and Europe already? It's understandable for remote countries like ours to get these sets way later, but I would assume big market countries/places get ahold of these sets by December.

But the boxart says otherwise.

med_gallery_101_110_37792.jpg

Heres the link http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/7929_The_Battle_of_Naboo Look at it. *This is also the first set to have a non-LUL Luminara Minifigure.

If it hasn't got lightsaber,that will be really disapointing for me... and i just thought i can get it too,need some droids,love captain rex...

Oops,this is BON... http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/7869_Battle_For_Geonosis#cite_note-Eurobricks-0 this is BFG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... bad news folks... I dialed them,they said they will get it at the end of january :( But how,how can they? I thought they buy from other countries,and in some other countries they already have this sets....

How can i wait till january ? i gotta get time machine xD

Its not that bad,ill buy myself CATD from 2009 until 2011 sets.

Edited by Gile (SRB)

Sup,i know theyre out week b4 christmas... Im in Serbia (Europe) i have a few toystores that only sell legos... ill find em more than a week b4 christmas

Dude,im in europe too! But i dont have any real LEGO stores here. I only have some toy store that buys the sets from other countries... And in CZ some people already have it. Thats why i think im going to get it 1st of december. Dialing number to ask them when they are going to get sets,right now.

P.S. Im glad to see people like me collecting legos!And a full forum lol...

I heard somewhere they said Luminara doesnt come with a lightsaber... :( Is that real?

This was misunderstood. By "having" that means its somewhere around me... Im not a toystore owner.

Heres the link http://lego.wikia.co...Battle_of_Naboo Look at it. *This is also the first set to have a non-LUL Luminara Minifigure.

If it hasn't got lightsaber,that will be really disapointing for me... and i just thought i can get it too,need some droids,love captain rex...

The phrase "non-LUL Luminara" means this upcoming updated Luminara minifig has no light-up lightsaber, but it doesn't necessarily mean it won't have the regular lightsaber. Besides, it's not just proper for a jedi minifig not to have a lightsaber. Remember, "a jedi's lightsaber is his/her life". default_blink.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

The phrase "non-LUL Luminara" means this upcoming updated Luminara minifig has no light-up lightsaber, but it doesn't necessarily mean it won't have the regular lightsaber. Besides, it's not just proper for a jedi minifig not to have a lightsaber. Remember, "a jedi's lightsaber is his/her life". default_blink.gif

Aha,okay! I really dont care about LUL or not ... I just care LIGHTSABER!

Bad news,bad news.I have to wait until the end of january for 2011 sets... So,B-DAY presents,wait till january!

Aha,okay! I really dont care about LUL or not ... I just care LIGHTSABER!

Bad news,bad news.I have to wait until the end of january for 2011 sets... So,B-DAY presents,wait till january!

I hate to ask, but doesn't this site have an age limit?

I hate to ask, but doesn't this site have an age limit?

I think this thread is about 2011 SW sets, not about age limits. Anyway, I think there's nothing wrong about b-day presents even if you're 18 or older ;) Edit: Well, he's from Serbia, I suppose that's why his grammar isn't perfect.

Back to topic: Why isn't there a review of Battle of Naboo on eb? I thought Qui-gon Jinn said he was allowed to make one. I would love to see more pictures of the new gungan soldier...

Edited by Emperor

I think this thread is about 2011 SW sets, not about age limits. Anyway, I think there's nothing wrong about b-day presents even if you're 18 or older ;)

I think he was referring to Gile's awful grammar, not his birthday. You could use some capital letters too. :sceptic:

Edited by ADHO15

Back to topic: Why isn't there a review of Battle of Naboo on eb? I thought Qui-gon Jinn said he was allowed to make one. I would love to see more pictures of the new gungan soldier...

I haven't seen him on lately. Maybe he's been busy.

I think he was referring to Gile's awful grammar, not his birthday. You could use some capital letters too. :sceptic:

Okay guys,sry,English isn't my main language,and from internet games and etc,im used to write "isn't" "isnt"

a luminara with no lightsaber actually seems like a possibility to me. She wouldn't really hold it while on the speeder and there doesn't seem to be much room on the speeder for one.

even if it doesn't im sure some people have gajillions of anakins and ahsoka's you could use.

P.S. Doesn't it look like Luminara has a blue lightsaber on the box art?

a luminara with no lightsaber actually seems like a possibility to me. She wouldn't really hold it while on the speeder and there doesn't seem to be much room on the speeder for one.

even if it doesn't im sure some people have gajillions of anakins and ahsoka's you could use.

It doesn't really make sense why they won't put a lightsaber in the set. I mean, for an expectedly freakin' expensive set, two measly additional parts won't hurt right? Besides, every jedi needs a lightsaber. BTW, Anakin's JSF are Ahsoka's JSF are examples of sets where the jedi wouldn't hold the lightsaber while on the vehicle and there's actually no room to put the LS in the Delta 7-Bs. :wink:

P.S. Doesn't it look like Luminara has a blue lightsaber on the box art?

I think it's too blurry to tell. It actually looks like the Luminara in the minifig list in the boxart is the LUL one with the new CW head (?).

I think it's too blurry to tell. It actually looks like the Luminara in the minifig list in the boxart is the LUL one with the new CW head (?).

It almost does, but remember, this is not a prototype, it's the final version, so it's got to be a normal lightsaber. Non-chrome non-metalic by the looks of it, but with all that noise it's hard to tell.

I can confirm Special Edition sets are exclusive to Wal-Mart :tongue:

That's great. Very often Walmart is cheaper than TRU. Since you canconfirm in which store it will be sold, do you know the price of this set? In the first post it says 30 dollar, which would be perfect. Can you confirm this too? :)

I can confirm Special Edition sets are exclusive to Wal-Mart :tongue:

Oooooh... you think you could snatch them from the warehouse for me? :tongue:

That's great. Very often Walmart is cheaper than TRU. Since you canconfirm in which store it will be sold, do you know the price of this set? In the first post it says 30 dollar, which would be perfect. Can you confirm this too? :)

No. I was just confirming that Special Edition sets are exclusive to Wal-Mart and Limited Edition sets are exclusive to TRU :grin:

Okay guys,sry,English isn't my main language,and from internet games and etc,im used to write "isn't" "isnt"

Oh, it has nothing to do with your grammer. Heck, it's better than most American's. It just strikes me odd that you'd still be receiving birthday presents and your post almost seem child-like to me, but who am I to judge. I don't mean to offend you, maybe I'm just crazy....

Oh yeah, theres an actual topic to this topic...

No. I was just confirming that Special Edition sets are exclusive to Wal-Mart and Limited Edition sets are exclusive to TRU :grin:

Except that Cad Bane's Speeder says 'Special Edition,' and it's a Target exclusive, plus LEGO has never released two sets exclusive to the same retailer in any one line. Unless there are more sets we have not yet heard of, it seems very likely to me that one of these sets will be a TRU exclusive, but I'm certain that they cannot both be exclusives to Walmart.

Except that Cad Bane's Speeder says 'Special Edition,' and it's a Target exclusive, plus LEGO has never released two sets exclusive to the same retailer in any one line. Unless there are more sets we have not yet heard of, it seems very likely to me that one of these sets will be a TRU exclusive, but I'm certain that they cannot both be exclusives to Walmart.

Since there are two Special Editions, I think The Geonosis set will be a Target exclusive and the Mace Windu JSF will be a Wal-Mart exclusive.

Can we please skip the discussion on availability?

We don't have Wal-Mart or Target in Denmark, but we still get the SE sets in certain toy-stores.

I'm sure it's the same all over the world, which kinda makes discussion on availability in the US noise to the rest of us.

We've got a thread for such things, let's just keep it that those sets are Special Editions and leave it at that.

If we were to discuss where and why each set would be avaialable in every single country, then it would get messy.

Plus some members actually find it slightly offensive that other members consider this topic a US topic solely.

So "Stay On Target!" and discuss the sets and pictures, please :classic:

Oh, it has nothing to do with your grammer. Heck, it's better than most American's. It just strikes me odd that you'd still be receiving birthday presents and your post almost seem child-like to me, but who am I to judge. I don't mean to offend you, maybe I'm just crazy....

Oh yeah, theres an actual topic to this topic...

I get money for my b-day,and then i buy some sets. Get it now?

Edited by Gile (SRB)