KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

...which kinda makes sense if you consider the whole composition of the BP.

Since when have the contents of the Battlepacks made sense? :laugh:

Since when have the contents of the Battlepacks made sense? :laugh:

I would be curious to see if they include the 4 clone gear packs

for the helmet piece like they did in the new slave 1 ??

I would be curious to see if they include the 4 clone gear packs

for the helmet piece like they did in the new slave 1 ??

Hmmm.. That would be interesting to find out, although I think the Death Watch Mandos didn't have those accessories on their helmets, so the BP might not include the ARC gear pack(s). The only reason those accessories were included in the new Slave 1 is because Boba's helmet needs the comm. antenna piece.

Edited by KielDaMan

Hmmm.. That would be interesting to find out, although I think the Death Watch Mandos didn't have those accessories on their helmets, so the BP might not include the ARC gear pack(s). The only reason those accessories were included in the new Slave 1 is because Boba's helmet needs the comm. antenna piece.

I thought his antenna was a rangefinder :look:

Some of summer sets :

7956 The Endor Battle Pack

7957 Geonosis Battle Pack

7959 Geonosian Starfighter TM

7961 Sith Infiltrator TM

7962 Anakin's and Sebulba's Podracers

7964 Republic Frigate TM

Edited by Poza

Som of summer sets :

7961 Sith Infiltrator TM

7964 Republic Frigate TM

Don't know where you got that info, but I highly doubt it.

>LEGO never release four BPs in a year.

>LEGO always releases BPs to combat each other; Geonosis and Endor aren't compatible.

Who's list? Was it actually from TLC?

I hope so. It´s not my list. I just found it on forum of AFOL´s from Czech.

I hope so. It´s not my list. I just found it on forum of AFOL´s from Czech.

How reliable was the guy that posted that? Because I really don't see this happening. It's probably just another rumor like the ones that get posted on YouTube, and all the kiddies rave about them and are so excited even though the rumors don't make sense and have terribly photoshopped pics, and then everyone gets mad or disappointed when the rumors are false. Don't get me wrong, it'd be great if those were real sets. I'd buy up the whole stock of both BPs mentioned in a heartbeat. It's just not realistic.

Som of summer sets :

7961 Sith Infiltrator TM

7964 Republic Frigate TM

I find this very hard to believe, since (just like Brickdoctor already said) TLC never releases battlepacks for summer waves, and the combatants from the battlepacks are meant to fight each other - Endor and Geonosis won't fit well together.

I also hope these are not the summer sets, somehow. (The battlepacks and the Geonosian starfighter would be nice, of course,

but I myself don't need another Sith Infiltrator or the addition of a Republic Frigate. Pictures would probably change my point of view for that, though.

~ General Magma

I I myself don't need another Sith Infiltrator or the addition of a Republic Frigate. Pictures would probably change my point of view for that, though.

~ General Magma

Republic Frigate could really mean anything from a KOTOR ship to an Acclamator to just a recolored version of the one from TPM. :laugh:

How reliable was the guy that posted that? Because I really don't see this happening. It's probably just another rumor like the ones that get posted on YouTube, and all the kiddies rave about them and are so excited even though the rumors don't make sense and have terribly photoshopped pics, and then everyone gets mad or disappointed when the rumors are false. Don't get me wrong, it'd be great if those were real sets. I'd buy up the whole stock of both BPs mentioned in a heartbeat. It's just not realistic.

We´ll see soon if he was reliable. He posted whole list of 2011 sets I´ve just put here only SW sets, because I collect only them.

I know it seems weird to release two different BP but maybe it will be true. Maybe it isn´t everything.

We´ll see soon if he was reliable. He posted whole list of 2011 sets I´ve just put here only SW sets, because I collect only them.

I know it seems weird to release two different BP but maybe it will be true. Maybe it isn´t everything.

Maybe so. Was this guy an independant retailer? Sometimes they think they know everything qbout the new sets and about LEGO, like the guy that told one of us that TLG developed a Venator SD before the license was made and before Lucasfilm even invented the ship. :laugh:

The sets sound good, not sure if I believe them. But didn't KimT tease or hint of possible Geonosian sets??? As for the Republic Frigate, I'm guessing it's from CW.

Perhaps the Geonosis and Endor sets aren't BP's, but sets like the Naboo Battle Droid Carrier set from the January wave?

And no, I did not hint at getting a Geonosis set, I merely said: "Who says we're not getting a Geonosis set?"

- there is a slight difference, eventhough it's tiny :tongue:

7961 Sith Infiltrator TM

7964 Republic Frigate TM

Getting those would be awesome :wub:

Maybe so. Was this guy an independant retailer? Sometimes they think they know everything qbout the new sets and about LEGO, like the guy that told one of us that TLG developed a Venator SD before the license was made and before Lucasfilm even invented the ship. :laugh:

Probably he was. I asked him where he got this list and he replied it´s official list of Lego for first half of year (This sets has date of release 1st of June). He wrote you can only order a realy lot of lego and you will get this lsit-

Probably he was. I asked him where he got this list and he replied it´s official list of Lego for first half of year (This sets has date of release 1st of June). He wrote you can only order a realy lot of lego and you will get this lsit-

There's another tip off that these are probably fake:

>The first half of the year is the January wave, and we already know what those sets are.

>There is no June wave- the summer sets are released in August.

Sorry, but that's not true.

Release dates (months) depend on where you live in the world.

It's been JAN and AUG for ages, but it's actually much more complicated than that.

Sorry, but that's not true.

Release dates (months) depend on where you live in the world.

It's been JAN and AUG for ages, but it's actually much more complicated than that.

Oh, okay, wasn't aware of that. Is that why Amazon France had this year's summer sets so early?

Perhaps.

From what I've learned TLG has to adjust release dates to ensure that the factory can keep up with the demand.

Or something like that.

Plus "premature" release create hype and allow them to adjust the amount of sets to be produced in accordance with the sales of the individual sets during that early release.

A smart way to avoid the TIE Crawler incident again :laugh:

That set never sold even close to a little here.

Perhaps.

From what I've learned TLG has to adjust release dates to ensure that the factory can keep up with the demand.

Or something like that.

Plus "premature" release create hype and allow them to adjust the amount of sets to be produced in accordance with the sales of the individual sets during that early release.

A smart way to avoid the TIE Crawler incident again :laugh:

That set never sold even close to a little here.

Makes sense. Just out of curiosity, how well did the Podrace Bucket sell in Europe?

Some of summer sets :

7961 Sith Infiltrator TM

7964 Republic Frigate TM

No offence meant dude but that sounds like total wrong, Not on your part on the retailers part :wink:

As mentioned there are two battle packs per year which must be the same kind. two cw battle packs two OT etc.

There are way more than six sets released in august of any year.

Out of these sets (Though I don't believe this Retailer) I would get the geonosian starfighter or republic frigate.

Some of summer sets :

7961 Sith Infiltrator TM

7964 Republic Frigate TM

No UCS no party.

There isn't the the huge set that someone told us of fifty or more pages ago, so I believe, as many other already did before me, that these sets are fake to the bone.